“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Valentines Day

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Hey Everyone,

What do you single guys do during Valentine’s Day? I’ve been seeing a few girls the last couple months and one of them I have seen once a week for nearly a month. We sometimes go out, sometimes stay in, but always end up hooking up multiple times every time.

The other night I took her on more of a formal “date”, with me buying her dinner at a decent place before we went back to hers for movies etc (more sex, basically). I’d like to keep seeing her on a regular basis, and she’s the type that I’m into (makes me forget about every other girl I have in my rotation).

Do you fellas like to actually DO something on Valentines Day with someone who is still relatively new? Or just ignore it all together and see them whenever it makes sense for your schedule?

I was thinking about calling her on Valentines Day (which is a Thursday) in the evening to ask her out again for the coming weekend, and casually wish her a Happy Valentines day at the same time. What do you think?

Cheers!
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
Do whatever you want to do on Valentine’s Day. It’s just another day of the week. But do realize she will expect something on the day. Chill at home but get her a bag of chocolates and call it a day. Act a little romantic and in the spirit and you’ll be fine.
 

Crown

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
161
Reaction score
144
I made this multipe times, chicks love this:

 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
One month in? If it’s a woman who has had high interest and hasn’t given you any problems then I think it’s okay to ask her out. If she has been difficult at times and hasn’t shown high interest then the last thing you want to do is give her the the I want to be your boyfriend vibe. She will run.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
She isn't your girlfriend so there is nothing you "need" to do for her
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
I do the same stuff I do any other weekday. I could care less about the holiday. Just another Thursday to me.
 
Top