Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Valentines Day

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

What do you single guys do during Valentine’s Day? I’ve been seeing a few girls the last couple months and one of them I have seen once a week for nearly a month. We sometimes go out, sometimes stay in, but always end up hooking up multiple times every time.

The other night I took her on more of a formal “date”, with me buying her dinner at a decent place before we went back to hers for movies etc (more sex, basically). I’d like to keep seeing her on a regular basis, and she’s the type that I’m into (makes me forget about every other girl I have in my rotation).

Do you fellas like to actually DO something on Valentines Day with someone who is still relatively new? Or just ignore it all together and see them whenever it makes sense for your schedule?

I was thinking about calling her on Valentines Day (which is a Thursday) in the evening to ask her out again for the coming weekend, and casually wish her a Happy Valentines day at the same time. What do you think?

Cheers!

Last edited:

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do whatever you want to do on Valentine’s Day. It’s just another day of the week. But do realize she will expect something on the day. Chill at home but get her a bag of chocolates and call it a day. Act a little romantic and in the spirit and you’ll be fine.

Crown

Don Juan
Reaction score
I made this multipe times, chicks love this:

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One month in? If it’s a woman who has had high interest and hasn’t given you any problems then I think it’s okay to ask her out. If she has been difficult at times and hasn’t shown high interest then the last thing you want to do is give her the the I want to be your boyfriend vibe. She will run.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She isn't your girlfriend so there is nothing you "need" to do for her

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do the same stuff I do any other weekday. I could care less about the holiday. Just another Thursday to me.