Valentines Day

Hey Everyone,

What do you single guys do during Valentine’s Day? I’ve been seeing a few girls the last couple months and one of them I have seen once a week for nearly a month. We sometimes go out, sometimes stay in, but always end up hooking up multiple times every time.

The other night I took her on more of a formal “date”, with me buying her dinner at a decent place before we went back to hers for movies etc (more sex, basically). I’d like to keep seeing her on a regular basis, and she’s the type that I’m into (makes me forget about every other girl I have in my rotation).

Do you fellas like to actually DO something on Valentines Day with someone who is still relatively new? Or just ignore it all together and see them whenever it makes sense for your schedule?

I was thinking about calling her on Valentines Day (which is a Thursday) in the evening to ask her out again for the coming weekend, and casually wish her a Happy Valentines day at the same time. What do you think?

Cheers!

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
I think going out to dinner on vday is dumb. Every place is more crowded and a lot of them are more expensive as well. I would much rather eat a nice meal at home.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Do whatever you want to do on Valentine’s Day. It’s just another day of the week. But do realize she will expect something on the day. Chill at home but get her a bag of chocolates and call it a day. Act a little romantic and in the spirit and you’ll be fine.

Mazer

Senior Don Juan
One month in? If it’s a woman who has had high interest and hasn’t given you any problems then I think it’s okay to ask her out. If she has been difficult at times and hasn’t shown high interest then the last thing you want to do is give her the the I want to be your boyfriend vibe. She will run.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

marmel75

Master Don Juan
She isn't your girlfriend so there is nothing you "need" to do for her

redskinsfan92

Senior Don Juan
I do the same stuff I do any other weekday. I could care less about the holiday. Just another Thursday to me.