Valentines day ideas?

Blank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing this girl after work on Sunday night. Been seeing her for a few months, not sure what we should do.

Here's the thing: she never eats around me so I don't want to do dinner, doesn't like going to the movies, ice skating or bowling. I've shot pool with her, hung out at a hookah bar and we've been to a bunch of parties together.

Looking for something new to do. I live in a big city so there is probably something I'm overlooking. She's 19 so bars are out of the question.

Any ideas?

SchoolBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
why u focusing on all the stuff she doesn't like.. do the things u like and she can come for the ride.. if she doesn't like it.. tough luck ur the catch not her.

Tr9n

Don Juan
Reaction score
Valentines day break up

I recommend cooking a nice meal with her
edit Sorry about the title, I thought I was making a new thread

Blank

Don Juan
Reaction score
SchoolBoy said:
why u focusing on all the stuff she doesn't like.. do the things u like and she can come for the ride.. if she doesn't like it.. tough luck ur the catch not her.
...really wasn't looking for advice on how to be an alpha male or whatever, I already know all that stuff. I wanted a fresh idea. I'm not focusing on what she doesn't like, just didn't want anyone to suggest that stuff.

background so i don't get anymore replies like schoolboys: I've been seeing 4 other girls besides her. By seeing I mean (usually) going to their house, ****ing them and leaving. shes the one I picked for Sunday because shes my favorite, I actually like spending time with her. I've been seeing her since November and there's not much I can think of that we haven't done.

Does anyone have any actual suggestions?

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blank said:
...really wasn't looking for advice on how to be an alpha male or whatever, I already know all that stuff. I wanted a fresh idea. I'm not focusing on what she doesn't like, just didn't want anyone to suggest that stuff.

background so i don't get anymore replies like schoolboys: I've been seeing 4 other girls besides her. By seeing I mean (usually) going to their house, ****ing them and leaving. shes the one I picked for Sunday because shes my favorite, I actually like spending time with her. I've been seeing her since November and there's not much I can think of that we haven't done.

Does anyone have any actual suggestions?
Ice skating? Going to the grocery store together and picking out some foods to cook together and have a couple glasses of wine.

I dunno, I've been feeling lazy all I'm doing is giving a girl a small cake with "Valid for one BJ" written on it.

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
is this girl your girlfriend? If so this shouldnt be an issue at this point

you said you've been seeing her for months tho so whats the deal w/ you guys