Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Valentines Day discussion thread (Merged threads)

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is ¨love¨ and there is LOVE. Love is a thing that is shared, comes both ways.

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Valentine again

Hey, I know this topic has been brought up a number of times but I have to get this out.

A lot of my single girl friends have been asking me about what I'm doing for Valentines and I end up telling them I have no plan because I really didn't care about the day.

These girls are just old friends living in other states so they're only asking me for fun so I can't ask them for dates on that night. Its just that I heard one of them say that they would rather spend the day with their girl friends or alone than date a guy friend.

Is this true???

Theres a girl who I gave up a while ago because I've seen too many red flags (confirmed by the DJs here awhile ago.) and when I asked her out for a movie on a regular day, she suggested that maybe we should change it to friday (V-day) instead.

Of course she didn't mention the word valentines and I had no clue it was on friday back then, I told her I'll decide later.

So maybe some girls would rather be seen and be with a guy on that day even if he is only her LJBFed guy friend?

On the other hand, I know a girl who showed a lot of buying signals (touching, dated) but I haven't gone too much besides casual dating. I think I would have a fairly good chance of asking her out on that day instead. But somebody here mentioned not to go out with a girl unless she is your LTR.

So any ideas? I'm thinking about just going to the movies with the 1st girl on a regular day and ask the 2nd girl on v-day now. What do you DJs think?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just forgot what the name for this is,, but it is from psychology,, that they give themselves reasons to justify something they do. For example, they dont have a date, they make up by themselves, reasons to justify why they dont go on a date (they like the single life, it would mean spending money, dont want to get their feelings hurt again). Another example, you rob a bank. You give yourself reasons to rob a bank, or to have robbed the bank (you needed the money to eat, you owed your mother money, she doesnt have the fault your buissines didnt work, etc).
So, ofcourse everyone wants to have a date!, everyone wants to have sex, especially girls on valentine day. They just make up reasons to not have it.

RyKnOw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
damn i wasnt expecting that much of a reply,but all your guys opinons were awsome!

this girl who asked me to be her valentine invited me over to her house since her parents are going to be gone! but the weird thing is she wont have sex till marriage the only thing i am going to end up doing is prolly playing hopscotch or some crap.I am going to utilize my dj skills to get me something outta the night!

AzN KniGhT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Valentine's Day is coming.....any ideas for your Girlfriends...or wives?

Well....i am gonna make her go for a treasure hunt...making her think that it's one of her secret admirers!!...What are your guys's ideas?

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple playa style.....

eleven white roses and a compact mirror, with a card explaining some b.s. or another, but basically letting her know there are only 11 roses.

Make sure she sees the card before the compact.

When she ask why there are only 11 roses, have her open up the mirror and look at herself in it, and tell her she's lookin at the twelvth rose.

And a box of white chocolates.

Probably gonna have shorty come over here and watch a movie.

later that night, might have shorty over again to eat chocolates, sip on some Alize and get my freak on.......

100% playa style

RyKnOw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
eleven white roses and a compact mirror, with a card explaining some b.s. or another, but basically letting her know there are only 11 roses.

Yuck

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Young Juan
Simple playa style.....

When she ask why there are only 11 roses, have her open up the mirror and look at herself in it, and tell her she's lookin at the twelvth rose.
Playa style? More like average frustrated chump style. I say give her a $5 Gift Certificate to McDonald's and tell her to take herself out that night while you go fvck some NEW *****.

RyKnOw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Playa style? More like average frustrated chump style. I say give her a $5 Gift Certificate to McDonald's and tell her to take herself out that night while you go fvck some NEW *****.

lol, or spend the night reading the dj bible over and over

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to get my woman a card, write some stuff in it, and 1 flower - however it won't be a rose. That's too damn common. I'm not sure the type of flower I'm going to get her, but it will be something along the lines of her favorite color. One flower can speak more than a dozen roses.

Perhaps I'll take her out to dinner, give her a massage afterwards, and get into some "fun activities" ;)

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys want to know how to make her remember you and be unlike all the other guys? Here's how, get her NOTHING! lol We all know women like drama, so why not get her nothing and give her the drama she desires? THAT can be her gift, lol.

Hell, if it doesn't work out you can always have some gift nearby to pull out if she's throwing fvcks and a$$hole at you like a sailor, and then pull the gift out in the middle of it and tell her you didn't want to be like other guys and was waiting for tomorrow to give it to her. This will make her feel like sh1t and work in your favor.

Ok, and with that said, seriously guys, what do I get my girl?? haha, j/k.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by vectorz
I was very curious about all of this, so I decided to ask my Magic Eight Ball a few questions.

Magic Eight Ball, is Young Juan's idea a good one?
Reply hazy, try again later.

Magic Eight Ball, is Young Juan more likely to get some play than vectorz?
Signs point to yes.

How likely is it that vectorz will get laid on Valentine's Day?
You gotta be f*ckin' kidding me.

There you have it, guys. The 8 Ball don't lie.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SamePendo
I just forgot what the name for this is,, but it is from psychology,, that they give themselves reasons to justify something they do.
It's called cognitive dissonance.

AzN KniGhT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then what's your ideas GC??
Young Juan atleast was one of the few that tried to give ideas.

What's your style to get some vectorz??
Cuz i am in a LTR.
So u wanna make sure she knows why she's in the "LT"...rather than just in the "R"

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bungo Pony
I'm going to get my woman a card, write some stuff in it, and 1 flower - however it won't be a rose. That's too damn common. I'm not sure the type of flower I'm going to get her, but it will be something along the lines of her favorite color. One flower can speak more than a dozen roses.
Sure, how about a Dandelion? Or a bouquet of hemp?

Amlothi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by vectorz

LMFAO

That's hilarious. I hope you get slapped....HARD.

RyKnOw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Giovanni Casanova = god

i hate this damn day but women and afc's seem to love it

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well heres my situation. Ive been dating this girl for 2 weeks now, and I can already tell that she wants a relationship. Im not going to give in for quite awhile though, but i have already been acting as her boyfriend, and she acts as my girlfriend its just not "official". So, in her mind Im her boyfriend, what do I do for V day? Im planning on making her a construction paper card written in crayon with my left hand to look like a 2nd grader made it, and have her take me to dinner and pay. Sounds like a deal to me. Think thatll work?

Reaction score
Re: New Holiday

Originally posted by RKTek
Which is why a new holiday has been created. March 20th is now officially "Steak & Bl*wJ*b Day." Simple, effective and self-explanatory...this
holiday has been created so your ladies can have a day to show your man just how much you love him . No cards, no flowers, no special nights on the
town or other AFC cr*p, the name of the holiday explains it all...just a steak and a BJ.

That's it. This twin pairing of Valentine's Day and Steak & Bl*wJ*b Day will usher in a new age of love as men everywhere will try THAT much harder in February to ensure a more memorable March!
It's like a perpetual love machine.

RKTek,

FnX has changed that day in my life as well! Glad to see a New Englander DJ around who enjoys that day.

GCb

Reaction score
i got a dance to go to that night and yo its gonna be bangin...

i'm gunna work on my DJ skills, grind a lil bit, and get some #s