Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vaccines got full FDA approval

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some major milestones have happened today. 1) The FDA has approved the vaccine. 2) Trump has endorsed and encouraged people to take the vaccine.

Proof for claim # 1)

Proof of claim # 2)

Trump was booed at the crowd for endorsing the vaccine.

This is some good momentum to becoming a post-pandemic society.

This means allot of claims made by @stovepipe are now proven to be false because its no longer a rushed vaccine, and with Trump and other Republican governors taking this vaccine "quietly" and now admitting it, it also makes some other of his claims about politicians pushing the vaccine by having camera-ops to be completely bogus. Remember, some of his main complains was someone he knew personally, that has a nose-bleed after taking the vaccine. Are we going to compare nose-bleeds and ending up on an ICU with a ventilator?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I just love the people who protest against lockdowns.

"Oh no, the government wants to pay me to stay home so I don't get or spread a deadly virus! The horror!"

This means allot of claims made by @stovepipe are now proven to be false because its no longer a rushed vaccine,
Long term testing for a vaccine is 3 weeks, i work in clinical trials. I don't get why so many guys continue believing misinformation without a source.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if I'd expect to see that or not, whatever happens.

I was watching something on the spanish flu a few weeks ago, and I noticed that they said it lasted three years. So I was wondering if perhaps Covid might last three years, which would put us at about the halfway mark now. But you can't hang your hat on that, because coronaviruses are different than flu viruses. I guess it just depends on whether or not it mutates itself into a far less dangerous form. If not, we're probably looking at it being around indefinitely.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a better world, the people against the vaccine would delve into the rotten history of the FDA and discover how in bed they've been with pharma since its inception. But I have a suspicion they won't make that connection or argument cause they think all government agencies can do no wrong. Oh well.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

"Oh no, the government wants to pay me to stay home so I don't get or spread a deadly virus! The horror!"

Long term testing for a vaccine is 3 weeks, i work in clinical trials. I don't get why so many guys continue believing misinformation without a source.
sure I would have loved being paid to stay home, with I wasn't, and I would keep my clients with me, with some closed doors so they leave.
should be nice be in a work no one cares if you do it or not or are not the owner, not everyone have that "luck"

also is not like FDA ever give the green light for drugs, based on the money they give, right?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares if the FDA approved the vaccine. The vaccines don't cure anything. The vaccinated can still get covid and pass it around, and the disease isn't that deadly to start with.

The hysteria over covid is just another symptom of lazy media types lying thru their teeth for so long that it gets believed as the truth.

Lockdowns don't work. There is no such thing as preventing the spread of this disease anymore, it simply needs to be allowed to replicate until it loses its potency, and draconian lockdowns will only delay that while ruining the productivity of a nation.

Paying people to stay at home turns them into lazy sh!ts

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares if the FDA approved the vaccine. The vaccines don't cure anything. The vaccinated can still get covid and pass it around, and the disease isn't that deadly to start with.
The anti-vaxxers have been shoving that line of argument down people's throats. I really don't care about the virus, but the anti-vaxxers and false information. Its one less talking point, that's why its referenced here.

You took the vaccine. Do you regret taking it now?

Koitaix said:
Lockdowns don't work. There is no such thing as preventing the spread of this disease anymore, it simply needs to be allowed to replicate until it loses its potency, and draconian lockdowns will only delay that while ruining the productivity of a nation.

Paying people to stay at home turns them into lazy sh!ts
That's why they have vaccines to prevent lockdowns from happening. If you don't like wearing a masks, or lockdowns then the vaccines are a compromise of preventing both.

Again, you admitted to taking the vaccine.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The anti-vaxxers have been shoving that line of argument down people's throats. I really don't care about the virus, but the anti-vaxxers and false information. Its one less talking point, that's why its referenced here.

You took the vaccine. Do you regret taking it now?
The evidence is right in front of your face, just because you refuse to see it doesn't make it false. Vaccinated people are getting sick and the covid vaccines don't prevent the disease or the transmission. Just like the flu and the cold. I don't get vaccinated against the flu every year even though that's available because it doesn't actually do all that much. If I were 80 then that would be a different story, but for now I trust my immune system to fight it off.

No I don't regret taking the vaccine. I'm not anti-vaxx. I took it because I like to travel and countries are requiring it to be able to get in, not because I'm afraid of the virus.

I don't think you care about false information, I think you have a pathological ego investment in "truth" that is being peddled by a bunch of corporate shills.

That's why they have vaccines to prevent lockdowns from happening. If you don't like wearing a masks, or lockdowns then the vaccines are a compromise of preventing both.

Again, you admitted to taking the vaccine.
This is completely false in every way. Countries engaged in absolute hard lock downs way before the vaccine was ever available and it didn't prevent the disease from spreading like wildfire anyway. Now we have FDA approved vaccines, but the delta variant is still spreading and my local government has mandated masks again.

IF we get a vaccine that actually prevents complete transmission of the disease, I will get that vaccine. But it's already 2021 and we still haven't been able to cure the flu, so holding out with lockdowns and reduced productivity sounds more like a pointless way to destroy our way of life while accomplishing basically nothing.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should all watch this video if you have gotten the shot, it isn't conspiracy nonsense its real science on problems that could arise in the future from the vaccine, also one on ivermectin since we're probably going to need it after all the potential false shots given (Shot needs to go into muscle, if gone into bloodstream anitvirus is killed off basically)

I really like this guy for all my Covid info, he's an actual doctor and publishes sometimes multiple times a day.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The evidence is right in front of your face, just because you refuse to see it doesn't make it false. Vaccinated people are getting sick and the covid vaccines don't prevent the disease or the transmission. Just like the flu and the cold. I don't get vaccinated against the flu every year even though that's available because it doesn't actually do all that much. If I were 80 then that would be a different story, but for now I trust my immune system to fight it off.
Nobody said that the vaccines were 100% effective. From what I understand it's 88% effective with the Delta-variant and it wanes down after 5 months and then you'll need a booster shot to maintain a satisfactory level of protection. If you get sick with the Delta-variant being vaccinated (ie the 22% in that equation), then it's unlikely you'll suffer a severe outcome, especially respiratory failure, as a result of that disease. In fact, for most people, it should pass through your system like an upper head-cold. So you are enjoying a level of protection that unvaccinated people do not enjoy.

If hospital beds and ICU beds are not overwhelmed, and you have decimal point followed by zeros incidents where there are bad breakthrough cases, then society can function as normal without needing a lockdown or other more harsh measures to manage the hospital beds.

Kotaix said:
No I don't regret taking the vaccine. I'm not anti-vaxx. I took it because I like to travel and countries are requiring it to be able to get in, not because I'm afraid of the virus.
It doesn't matter why you took it. You've sent a message by taking it and have chosen a side. If something could have really killed you, is it worth playing Russian roulette with your health just so you can travel? Its a poor excuse to end up dead from a side-effect from the vaccine. This means you believe the vaccines are safe and are another good statistic that shows someone had no side-effects to worry about.

Another thing is you don't believe that it is of the devil or there is anything sinister about the vaccine or you wouldn't have taken it. With all the vaccine mandates going around, it's a no-brainer to take the vaccine and move-on with your life. Whether you believe covid is real or not as far as a personal threat doesn't matter, because you have that additional peace of mind that it's even less likely to be an issue.

Koitaix said:
This is completely false in every way. Countries engaged in absolute hard lock downs way before the vaccine was ever available and it didn't prevent the disease from spreading like wildfire anyway. Now we have FDA approved vaccines, but the delta variant is still spreading and my local government has mandated masks again.
It has worked in my jurisdiction. It brought cases down and we are better off here. I'm in Toronto, Ontaro, Canada. I can't speak for other places. Where you are from, maybe people don't care as much about the collective good as they do here. Lockdowns still require people to cooperate with them and wear their masks correctly and practice social distancing.

Koitaix said:
IF we get a vaccine that actually prevents complete transmission of the disease, I will get that vaccine. But it's already 2021 and we still haven't been able to cure the flu, so holding out with lockdowns and reduced productivity sounds more like a pointless way to destroy our way of life while accomplishing basically nothing.
It prevents transmission if you don't get infected, as is 88% sure. The other 22% that's another story. That's assuming you took an mRna vaccine. If you took J&J then its the same as no vaccine with me. That one is a joke.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some major milestones have happened today. 1) The FDA has approved the vaccine. 2) Trump has endorsed and encouraged people to take the vaccine.

Proof for claim # 1)

Proof of claim # 2)

Trump was booed at the crowd for endorsing the vaccine.

This means allot of claims made by @stovepipe are now proven to be false because its no longer a rushed vaccine, and with Trump and other Republican governors taking this vaccine "quietly" and now admitting it, it also makes some other of his claims about politicians pushing the vaccine by having camera-ops to be completely bogus. Remember, some of his main complains was someone he knew personally, that has a nose-bleed after taking the vaccine. Are we going to compare nose-bleeds and ending up on an ICU with a ventilator?
There's only one problem, Corrector.

The Vaccine that got full approval, called Comirnaty, DOESN'T EXIST YET and was granted to a DIFFERENT COMPANY (BioNTech). Production has not yet begun.

The only thing has happened yesterday regarding existing Covid Vaccines is that the EUA for Pfizer got extended.

The Pfizer vaccine DID NOT get full approval.

The two products appear to be similiar, but with ONE KEY DISTINCTION:

You will be ABLE TO SUE BioNTech for side effects from Comirnaty. You CANNOT SUE Pfizer for any side effect experienced under the EUA.

As usual, the MSM is BULLSH1TTING YOU.

Consider yourself Corrected :)

https://www.fda.gov/media/150386/download (go to page two, the second full paragraph)

If you can stomach a person whom the censors on this board have labelled a kook, here is a co-inventor of RNA vaccines speaking on the subject (go to the 20 minute mark):

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is called a strawman argument. Vaccines have never been “cures.” It’s either ignorance or deliberate obfuscation to suggest such.
No, but it's pretty damn ineffective