"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Using the "opposites attract" theory in order to get hot girls. Thoughts and experiences.

Good Gao

Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2014
Messages
729
Reaction score
245
So a while back, I started noticing a trend in what I saw hot girls go for in a guy.

It was rare for me to see a hot blonde with a blond guy but at the same time, I often saw a lot of hot brunettes and tanned women with blond, redhead, and pale skinned guys.

For reference, I am an Asian guy and I notice that recently, when I go for white girls I actually have better luck with blondes and redheads than I do with brunettes. Among my friends that aren't white, they struggle the most with tanned brunettes and I notice this on a big scale too.

When I see any minority with a hot white girl, she is usually a blonde or redhead, and if she is a brunette she is pale and blue eyed, not tanned looking.

There are also sayings that black guys slay in Sweden while blond haired guys clean up in South America and Southern Europe.

I wonder if this carries over on to how we should go after hot girls.

Should Asian and ethnic guys target blonde women and redheads while avoiding tanned women?

I will note though, black women don't discriminate at all and will readily go for guys of other races and what I talk about on this thread is more prominent among white women.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Good Gao

Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2014
Messages
729
Reaction score
245
Genetic diversity makes healthy babies. That's what is behind a black guy doing well in Sweden or a blonde guy doing well in South America - it's a woman's instinct to help her reproduce successfully.
word man word
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
You'll find in the vast majority of cases that likes like each other. In fact its a deep seated evolutionary human condition. Its why there are things like racism, elitism, etc...people like those who are similar to them and tend to dislike and be fearful of those who aren't...it is why groups of people tend to live and be around others of the same race/ethnicity/nationality.

This was shown in a psychological study to be an instinctual behaviour and not learned....when even very young children were shown pictures of people who were different races it activated the fear portion of the brain that was related to fight or flight while pictures of people of the same race did not.
Opposites attract is a nice theory but its just that...a theory, and you'll find in 90% of cases it holds no water. It would mean that humans have to be one way for 99% of things and a completely different way for the other 1% and that makes little sense.
 
Last edited:

Spidah

Banned
Joined
Apr 9, 2018
Messages
175
Reaction score
165
Age
43
Location
Merica
You'll find in the vast majority of cases that likes like each other. In fact its a deep seated evolutionary human condition. Its why there are things like racism, elitism, etc...people like those who are similar to them and tend to dislike and be fearful of those who aren't...it is why groups of people tend to live and be around others of the same race/ethnicity/nationality.

This was shown in a psychological study to be an instinctual behaviour and not learned....when even very young children were shown pictures of people who were different races it activated the fear portion of the brain that was related to fight or flight while pictures of people of the same race did not.
Opposites attract is a nice theory but its just that...a theory, and you'll find in 90% of cases it holds no water. It would mean that humans have to be one way for 99% of things and a completely different way for the other 1% and that makes little sense.
This is only true for people with limited exposure to other races/cultures.

If you've never seen a dog before you might be intimidated the first time you see one. Once you've been exposed to dogs that bias goes away.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Genetic diversity makes healthy babies. That's what is behind a black guy doing well in Sweden or a blonde guy doing well in South America - it's a woman's instinct to help her reproduce successfully.
True.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,112
That's a made up lie that has been shown to be bullsh!t. Much more often similar people with a lot in common end up together. The false "opposites attract" mantra needs to just go away.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Not sure about this one... but i think the logic bible logic is on point.

But i know that overall attraction to other ppl is link to novelty especialy for women and that also be a reason why oposite attract.
It is also a way to expand the gene pool.
 

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
I don't believe in opposites attract. I have tried it but every time it's like "I have nothing in common with this person, what am i going to tell her?" and more importantly I can't have respect for her. I can't understand a blonde girl who goes to clubs and gets drunk out of her mind on a typical saturday night. I have no respect for her. my friend tells me it's just animalistic instincts and just look at her legs and forget all of this other stuff. But I can't. I can't get myself to talk to someone for whom I have zero respect, not even for one minute. I can understand and respect a brunette who's a computer science major. or an engineer.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
I guess its explain why i get way more attention from chinese girl than my own race.
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,972
Location
USA, Louisiana
Genetic diversity makes healthy babies. That's what is behind a black guy doing well in Sweden or a blonde guy doing well in South America - it's a woman's instinct to help her reproduce successfully.
I thought everyone knew this. It's also why chicks go for dudes with foreign accents.

Being a white guy with grey eyes, In my life I've always had better success with Asian and Latin women.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I just wish I had more interest by slender women rather than fat chicks. :mad:
 
Top