Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Using a woman financially

Exil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi gents.

This isn't something I've ever come across before. As some of you will know, I'm still quite new to the red pill and wanted to ask a question about one of my friends.

He's the same age as me (34) and has three children with his ex. They broke up about 6 months ago and he's just started dating someone. This particular woman is literally a hb3 or hb4 but has a lot of inheritance from her father when he passed a few years ago (tens of millions).

He's told me he doesn't find her even remotely attractive but he's using her financially as she keeps buying him things, new car, Tag watch, new iPhone to name a few of the lavish gifts so far. This girl is really desperate for someone to love her so has virtually no boundaries or standards for treatment. She is a friend and work colleague of his sister also, which he says made it easier "getting his foot in the door". I personally think it's a bit harsh as this could destroy the friendship between his sister and this girl.

So my question on this is -

Would you consider this an alpha move, to use a woman financially? He was always very beta before and really under the thumb with his now ex. He says that he's doing what he wants now and getting whatever he can get. He's also spinning other plates but this girl is now pretty much his girlfriend as he's moved in with her (rent free).

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is really desperate for someone to love her so has virtually no boundaries or standards for treatment.
Are you absolutely certain about this? Something tells me that this is no different than the balding but wealthy 60+ year old male that is 'dating' the 20 something 'trophy' girl.
On some level, they both know that they are participating in a buyer and sellers market.
I suspect that no differently than the balding 60+ year old, the " hb3 or hb4 " female knows her perceived value as well. And through the means of legal tender, they are purchasing their fantasy.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP I think your friend is damaged and he is a scumbag, the same way that I don't think women should use men I also don't think men should use women. I have a problem with people that use other people , I think it is one of the lowest forms of living that their is. Having said that as @Black Widow Void pointed out , I believe that at some level this women knows the game that is being played. I think that this will eventually damage the relationship between the sister and this women so their will be plenty of drama in the future. My suggestion to you is try to not get involved and if I was you I wouldn't trust your friend as far as I could throw him. This is not an alpha move.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't consider that Alpha at all.. that's pretty lame. The reason I work hard, and constantly educate myself is so I can provide for myself financially without the need of a woman. I consider that alpha. I have my own house, my own truck, my own business, I have everything I need. If a woman comes into my life, she is entering MY world, and I call the shots. She's gonna learn real quick that I don't need her for anything, and she can be replaced at any second if she acts up.

Exil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. To be honest, this is pretty much my thinking on the situation. It was moreso his demeanor and complete lack of fvcks given about the girl that made me wonder.

I personally couldn't ever use someone. I've been used before and it's not a nice feeling. I do my best to stay out of the situation as I just can't be dealing with the drama and as I'm still friends with his ex, it makes it an even more awkward situation.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hes moved into her house, YOU NEVER MOVE IN A WOMANS HOUSE

its the equivalent of asking her to teach you how to read and write

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Hi gents.

This isn't something I've ever come across before. As some of you will know, I'm still quite new to the red pill and wanted to ask a question about one of my friends.

He's the same age as me (34) and has three children with his ex. They broke up about 6 months ago and he's just started dating someone. This particular woman is literally a hb3 or hb4 but has a lot of inheritance from her father when he passed a few years ago (tens of millions).

He's told me he doesn't find her even remotely attractive but he's using her financially as she keeps buying him things, new car, Tag watch, new iPhone to name a few of the lavish gifts so far. This girl is really desperate for someone to love her so has virtually no boundaries or standards for treatment. She is a friend and work colleague of his sister also, which he says made it easier "getting his foot in the door". I personally think it's a bit harsh as this could destroy the friendship between his sister and this girl.

So my question on this is -

Would you consider this an alpha move, to use a woman financially? He was always very beta before and really under the thumb with his now ex. He says that he's doing what he wants now and getting whatever he can get. He's also spinning other plates but this girl is now pretty much his girlfriend as he's moved in with her (rent free).
She is alpha lol

Billtx49

Reaction score
She's the pimp and he's the hoe. He's going to be enslaved even further if he's moving in with her.
Yep, he’s the hoe…
Seeking to be a kept man while having no feelings for her is the definition of that.
Quality people don’t use others for unlearned resources …

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that guy is going to be moving in, he's probably going to get pegged at some point or thrown out. "put out, or get out"...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't blame a guy for dating a woman who treats him like a king.