"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Using a woman financially

Exil

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2020
Messages
83
Reaction score
73
Location
UK
Hi gents.

This isn't something I've ever come across before. As some of you will know, I'm still quite new to the red pill and wanted to ask a question about one of my friends.

He's the same age as me (34) and has three children with his ex. They broke up about 6 months ago and he's just started dating someone. This particular woman is literally a hb3 or hb4 but has a lot of inheritance from her father when he passed a few years ago (tens of millions).

He's told me he doesn't find her even remotely attractive but he's using her financially as she keeps buying him things, new car, Tag watch, new iPhone to name a few of the lavish gifts so far. This girl is really desperate for someone to love her so has virtually no boundaries or standards for treatment. She is a friend and work colleague of his sister also, which he says made it easier "getting his foot in the door". I personally think it's a bit harsh as this could destroy the friendship between his sister and this girl.

So my question on this is -

Would you consider this an alpha move, to use a woman financially? He was always very beta before and really under the thumb with his now ex. He says that he's doing what he wants now and getting whatever he can get. He's also spinning other plates but this girl is now pretty much his girlfriend as he's moved in with her (rent free).
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
This girl is really desperate for someone to love her so has virtually no boundaries or standards for treatment.
Are you absolutely certain about this? Something tells me that this is no different than the balding but wealthy 60+ year old male that is 'dating' the 20 something 'trophy' girl.
On some level, they both know that they are participating in a buyer and sellers market.
I suspect that no differently than the balding 60+ year old, the " hb3 or hb4 " female knows her perceived value as well. And through the means of legal tender, they are purchasing their fantasy.
 

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
477
Age
53
OP I think your friend is damaged and he is a scumbag, the same way that I don't think women should use men I also don't think men should use women. I have a problem with people that use other people , I think it is one of the lowest forms of living that their is. Having said that as @Black Widow Void pointed out , I believe that at some level this women knows the game that is being played. I think that this will eventually damage the relationship between the sister and this women so their will be plenty of drama in the future. My suggestion to you is try to not get involved and if I was you I wouldn't trust your friend as far as I could throw him. This is not an alpha move.
 

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
I wouldn't consider that Alpha at all.. that's pretty lame. The reason I work hard, and constantly educate myself is so I can provide for myself financially without the need of a woman. I consider that alpha. I have my own house, my own truck, my own business, I have everything I need. If a woman comes into my life, she is entering MY world, and I call the shots. She's gonna learn real quick that I don't need her for anything, and she can be replaced at any second if she acts up.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Exil

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2020
Messages
83
Reaction score
73
Location
UK
Thanks for the replies. To be honest, this is pretty much my thinking on the situation. It was moreso his demeanor and complete lack of fvcks given about the girl that made me wonder.

I personally couldn't ever use someone. I've been used before and it's not a nice feeling. I do my best to stay out of the situation as I just can't be dealing with the drama and as I'm still friends with his ex, it makes it an even more awkward situation.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
hes moved into her house, YOU NEVER MOVE IN A WOMANS HOUSE

its the equivalent of asking her to teach you how to read and write
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
Hi gents.

This isn't something I've ever come across before. As some of you will know, I'm still quite new to the red pill and wanted to ask a question about one of my friends.

He's the same age as me (34) and has three children with his ex. They broke up about 6 months ago and he's just started dating someone. This particular woman is literally a hb3 or hb4 but has a lot of inheritance from her father when he passed a few years ago (tens of millions).

He's told me he doesn't find her even remotely attractive but he's using her financially as she keeps buying him things, new car, Tag watch, new iPhone to name a few of the lavish gifts so far. This girl is really desperate for someone to love her so has virtually no boundaries or standards for treatment. She is a friend and work colleague of his sister also, which he says made it easier "getting his foot in the door". I personally think it's a bit harsh as this could destroy the friendship between his sister and this girl.

So my question on this is -

Would you consider this an alpha move, to use a woman financially? He was always very beta before and really under the thumb with his now ex. He says that he's doing what he wants now and getting whatever he can get. He's also spinning other plates but this girl is now pretty much his girlfriend as he's moved in with her (rent free).
She is alpha lol
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
She's the pimp and he's the hoe. He's going to be enslaved even further if he's moving in with her.
Yep, he’s the hoe…
Seeking to be a kept man while having no feelings for her is the definition of that.
Quality people don’t use others for unlearned resources …
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
If that guy is going to be moving in, he's probably going to get pegged at some point or thrown out. "put out, or get out"...

 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
You can't blame a guy for dating a woman who treats him like a king.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top