Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

US soldier throws puppy from cliff

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Though I would never do something like this, we eat animal products everyday from animals that were treated much worse before they landed on our plates. Though, I probably would have to punch a guy in the face if he did something like this in front of me.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I refuse to watch the video but I curse this bastard with throat and testicular cancer.

I will pour all of my darkest energies into making sure he is riddled with tumors within a year.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally inappropriate thread man.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's sickening but with all the horror in the world I find it hard to get all worked up over.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could see throwing a mean pitbull off a cliff, maybe a bobcat, or maybe even a regular cat....but a little harmless puppy?? c'mon man...

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some are claiming that the dog was already dead, but it looked pretty freakin' real to me.

Would anyone here ever kill a puppy? Do you know what has to go through your mind as you purposely and with a smile on your face KILL a little innocent animal? That's the problem. If they can do that to an innocent puppy how do you think they treat humans?

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Some are claiming that the dog was already dead, but it looked pretty freakin' real to me.

Would anyone here ever kill a puppy? Do you know what has to go through your mind as you purposely and with a smile on your face KILL a little innocent animal? That's the problem. If they can do that to an innocent puppy how do you think they treat humans?
interesting you should bring up the subject asking if anyone would kill such an innocent thing like a puppy...

In my karate class, my instructor said something i probably wont forget...he was talking something about discipline and asked the class this...

"Would you ever kill a newborn baby? What if you had it in your arms...would you wrench its neck till it died??"

ill...give you a moment to think about that....

I know most of you are going to think thats crazy right? and who in their right mind who even think anything like that?!?....now listen to this...

"Now what if i told you that when that baby grows up, he or she would become the most destructive terrorist on the plant and murder hundreds of thousands of innocent men,women, and children?"

What do you think now??

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i didn't watch the video, because the notion of someone doing this is disgusting.

if i were present when someone did this i'd not only punch him in the face, but would probably keep punching him in the face until someone pulled me off him or i started to feel his brains squishing between my fingers.

unnecessary cruelty to animals is worse than cruelty to humans in my opinion. those who have the urge to commit cruel acts usually do so because of an abusive past themselves - hence someone who was abused by a human i could see having a psychological disposition towards abusing humans in return.

but to abuse animals is way more f*cked up because theres no psychological reason for it other than blind cruelty for cruelties sake.

these guys are often DEEPLY disturbed and are chicken sh*t cowards who know if they attack humans they will get in trouble, so instead they attack animals. moreover, make no mistake about it, what they are doing to the animal they would LOVE to do to humans but they know the stakes are higher so they don't.

poeple who exihibit this form of psychopathy should be put down in my opinion. and yes, there are folks who will say 'we kill chickens, whats the difference.' the difference is that

1) we kill chickens out of necessity (for food).
2) even though we kill them, we expect chicken farmers to inflict the minimal amount of pain on them possible until such time as they die. if a chicken farm were to be caught setting chickens on fire for the fun of it, i can guarantee you 90% of consumers out there would be enraged and would refuse to buy that product.

anyway, while i haven't seen the video, i do think the poster should be ashamed of themselves for propogating it in this forum. he could have easily talked about the video without providing a link to it.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the dog certainly looks dead. And it had no movement. I can't discern whether or not that yelping was real, though.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 "Now what if i told you that when that baby grows up said:
the only problem with this is that you will never ever face this situation because no one can predict the future.

baby and puppy killers are the sickest of the sick because they are cowards that take their rage out on defenseless creatures.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
"Would you ever kill a newborn baby? What if you had it in your arms...would you wrench its neck till it died??"

"Now what if i told you that when that baby grows up, he or she would become the most destructive terrorist on the plant and murder hundreds of thousands of innocent men,women, and children?"

What do you think now??

This is just the sort of imaginary horse**** hypothetical situations the vast majority of MA instructors thrive on.

wjh said:
Well, the dog certainly looks dead. And it had no movement. I can't discern whether or not that yelping was real, though.
Puppies become instinctivly docile when picked up like this. His legs are not relaxed - he looks OK to me.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
interesting you should bring up the subject asking if anyone would kill such an innocent thing like a puppy...

In my karate class, my instructor said something i probably wont forget...he was talking something about discipline and asked the class this...

ill...give you a moment to think about that....

I know most of you are going to think thats crazy right? and who in their right mind who even think anything like that?!?....now listen to this...

What do you think now??
That's total impossible to say. Why ask a question like that? None of us are psychic and can see a baby, who has a pure clean slate's future.

You won't know if the child is a detriment to the world until it discerns right from wrong and makes individual, conscious choices.

We've never been able to see scientifically what your karate instructor ask. I don't know WHY he would ask such a thing.

kickureface

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the more viewed one is called us soldiers torture puppy in iraq.

Aboleo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said, ThunderMaverick. That bit with the martial arts instructor is totally pointless.

1. Time travel does not exist.

2. Killers are not born, they are made.

Hell, even Hitler was an artist at heart. He understood composition in paintings and dramatic structure in cinema and talked about these things quite often... but he was also a cold blooded killer. Look at Richard Kuklinski... he was a family man, good to his children, but he was also an assassin for the Mafia. Go read about his childhood and then tell me that he was 'born bad'.

My point is, if their lives had been different they would also be different people. Going back in time or using prophecy to determine someones destiny and then killing them when they are an infant is the dumbest thing I have ever heard in my entire life. Grow the **** up!

Where is your dojo?-- I have some ass kicking to do!:trouble:

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
i didn't watch the video, because the notion of someone doing this is disgusting.

if i were present when someone did this i'd not only punch him in the face, but would probably keep punching him in the face until someone pulled me off him or i started to feel his brains squishing between my fingers.

unnecessary cruelty to animals is worse than cruelty to humans in my opinion. those who have the urge to commit cruel acts usually do so because of an abusive past themselves - hence someone who was abused by a human i could see having a psychological disposition towards abusing humans in return.

but to abuse animals is way more f*cked up because theres no psychological reason for it other than blind cruelty for cruelties sake.

these guys are often DEEPLY disturbed and are chicken sh*t cowards who know if they attack humans they will get in trouble, so instead they attack animals. moreover, make no mistake about it, what they are doing to the animal they would LOVE to do to humans but they know the stakes are higher so they don't.

poeple who exihibit this form of psychopathy should be put down in my opinion. and yes, there are folks who will say 'we kill chickens, whats the difference.' the difference is that

1) we kill chickens out of necessity (for food).
2) even though we kill them, we expect chicken farmers to inflict the minimal amount of pain on them possible until such time as they die. if a chicken farm were to be caught setting chickens on fire for the fun of it, i can guarantee you 90% of consumers out there would be enraged and would refuse to buy that product.

anyway, while i haven't seen the video, i do think the poster should be ashamed of themselves for propogating it in this forum. he could have easily talked about the video without providing a link to it.

I agree completely with everything said here. And I cannot watch such a video, as I even get really upset when movies have scenes like this, even if it is staged.

Nothing sickens me more than animal cruelty, not human on human cruelty, not even murder.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope that was fake that was just awful if it was real.

the reality is that there are like a millions of pets being disposed like that or worse every year around the world. I have seen worse pictures of how they kill dogs in Korea for meat.

By the way this guy is already under investigation:

http://heraldnet.com/article/20080303/NEWS01/367822819

Aboleo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Nothing sickens me more than animal cruelty, not human on human cruelty, not even murder.
I'm sorry, but thats just downright stupid... If someone killed a child, raped a woman (or a man) and then killed them in cold blood, it honestly wouldn't bother you as much as if someone killed a ****ing dog?!

Get your freakin' head examined, girl.:crazy:

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aboleo said:
I'm sorry, but thats just downright stupid... If someone killed a child, raped a woman (or a man) and then killed them in cold blood, it honestly wouldn't bother you as much as if someone killed a ****ing dog?!

Get your freakin' head examined, girl.:crazy:
I know. I've always thought I was weird for that.

i guess the thing that bothers me is that human beings atleast have the ability to rationalize and reason, and the human victim understands what is going on.

An animal does not understand, can't rationalize or reason, what they are experiencing. They are truly innocent.

That sickens me.