Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

US soldier throws puppy from cliff

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Would you ever kill a newborn baby? What if you had it in your arms...would you wrench its neck till it died??"

ill...give you a moment to think about that....

I know most of you are going to think thats crazy right? and who in their right mind who even think anything like that?!?....now listen to this...

"Now what if i told you that when that baby grows up, he or she would become the most destructive terrorist on the plant and murder hundreds of thousands of innocent men,women, and children?"
Yes because this puppy dog is going to be the next Hitler. Please...

And yes, this does bother me more than a human murdering a human, because as a race we keep showing time and time again that we have more in common with a plague than we do with nature.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this sort of behavior is a consequence of a badass killer hunting Al-Qaeda or whatever, then I suppose I can be OK with it. I expect those dudes to have a couple screws loose. Better puppy killing than child killing.

*flame suit on*

Aboleo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
An animal does not understand, can't rationalize or reason, what they are experiencing. They are truly innocent.
And you are truly funny... I think that if one dog attacks another dog, then dog #2 knows that he is in danger of becoming "dog chow". :whistle:

Ignorance is not innocence but a lack of effort.

Quiksilver said:
And yes, this does bother me more than a human murdering a human, because as a race we keep showing time and time again that we have more in common with a plague than we do with nature.
You show me something in nature that doesn't kill or consume, in one way or another, in order to survive. I dare you.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh ya, and some of you jerks that rationalize that dogs are some how better than humans, or more innocent, then you're an idiot. Let's not even argue the innocence, how about human life just being a tadbit more important in the grand scheme of things than a puppy, which, in some countries, is an entree?

Look at it this way, if there was a choice between saving the life of a child or a puppy, you'd choose a puppy? That's moronic. What if that was your child? You'd be understanding? LOL - It's laughable!

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7vYW_uaVz3k

the only thing im saying is that if you were around me and took a puppy like the one in the above video and threw it off a cliff I break your face into a million pieces. :)

if you took a baby and threw it off a cliff I would ALSO break your face into a million pieces. :)

moreover, the only thing im saying is that something is seriously psychologically broken in someone that could kill / torture a puppy (or any man-friendly animal for that matter). and saying 'oh well if thats the price of having soldiers' is absurd! a soldier that gets a kick out of killing a puppy is going to also get a kick out of stuff like r*ping iraqi children and other sick perversed actions.

also, creating these false choice scenarios (baby versus puppy) is pointless because its only designed to cause arguments. everyone would save the baby - but there is nothign wrong with wanting to save both and there is nothing wrong with people caring so much about both that they are torn having to even think about choosing either.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
look, it's a dog... not a human. who cares?

do you feel sad and disgusted when you see a squirrel get run over or, God forbid, you kill a squirrel? If you didn't get out of the way THAT'S MURDER.

The guy who posted that video is a complete mother ****er. Seriously he posted his phone number and address. What does he think people may do? What a *****. You know, I want to tell him that I liked that video just for the sake of getting these PETA people pissed. They're all messed up, man.

now a soldier, who hurts an innocent person on purpose (and it can be proven without a doubt), e.g. rape, murder, etc. Then yeah he's a really bad guy. But a dog? nope don't care. kill all the dogs you want if that makes you happy.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7vYW_uaVz3k

the only thing im saying is that if you were around me and took a puppy like the one in the above video and threw it off a cliff I break your face into a million pieces. :)

if you took a baby and threw it off a cliff I would ALSO break your face into a million pieces. :)

moreover, the only thing im saying is that something is seriously psychologically broken in someone that could kill / torture a puppy (or any man-friendly animal for that matter). and saying 'oh well if thats the price of having soldiers' is absurd! a soldier that gets a kick out of killing a puppy is going to also get a kick out of stuff like r*ping iraqi children and other sick perversed actions.

also, creating these false choice scenarios (baby versus puppy) is pointless because its only designed to cause arguments. everyone would save the baby - but there is nothign wrong with wanting to save both and there is nothing wrong with people caring so much about both that they are torn having to even think about choosing either.
you're saying a guy who kills a dog will rape a little girl? wow, you are very sadly mistaken and have no proof. Killing a cute little puppy doesn't make you a sociopath. Sure, I wouldn't do it on purpose but if I accidentally killed a dog or puppy or kitten I honestly wouldn't think about it for more than one second. It's not the same as hurting a living breathing human.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ezily said:
now a soldier, who hurts an innocent person on purpose (and it can be proven without a doubt), e.g. rape, murder, etc. Then yeah he's a really bad guy. But a dog? nope don't care. kill all the dogs you want if that makes you happy.
man i wish people like you were born with a tattoo on your forehead or something. that way when i saw you walking down the street i could knock you the f*ck out. :)

'kill the dog if it makes you happy' - i mean, wtf.

what makes me laugh is how guys like this think they are tough and call people who care about animals 'wusses' - but i tell ya, this same guy, if he were face to face with me would keep his mouth shut like a good little chicken because if he didn't i'd knock his f*cking teeth out :whistle:

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You show me something in nature that doesn't kill or consume, in one way or another, in order to survive. I dare you.
You show me ONE animal in nature that kills for pleasure. I dare you.

look, it's a dog... not a human. who cares?

do you feel sad and disgusted when you see a squirrel get run over or, God forbid, you kill a squirrel? If you didn't get out of the way THAT'S MURDER.
Do you understand the word Intent?

joekerr31 said:
man i wish people like you were born with a tattoo on your forehead or something. that way when i saw you walking down the street i could knock you the f*ck out.
Tell me about it...

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ezily said:
you're saying a guy who kills a dog will rape a little girl? wow, you are very sadly mistaken and have no proof. Killing a cute little puppy doesn't make you a sociopath. Sure, I wouldn't do it on purpose but if I accidentally killed a dog or puppy or kitten I honestly wouldn't think about it for more than one second. It's not the same as hurting a living breathing human.
accidentally would be fine. if you accidentally hit a cat that runs into the street, whatever.

but someone who kills a cat for fun IS a sociopath and you have an iq somewhere between 30-65 if you think they aren't.

now go suck your mom's d*ck.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
man i wish people like you were born with a tattoo on your forehead or something. that way when i saw you walking down the street i could knock you the f*ck out. :)

'kill the dog if it makes you happy' - i mean, wtf.

what makes me laugh is how guys like this think they are tough and call people who care about animals 'wusses' - but i tell ya, this same guy, if he were face to face with me would keep his mouth shut like a good little chicken because if he didn't i'd knock his f*cking teeth out :whistle:
you'd hurt a human and not an animal? That's messed up. I didn't say I would do it. But if somebody else wants to that's his business.

You make me laugh. I know for a fact that you wouldn't do what you just said so stop with the bull****.

I do have a question though. Do you value the life of a human over the life of a dog?

Aboleo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
there is nothign wrong with [caring about] both.
I honestly don't have a problem with that, but several people on here have stated that they cared more for the ****ing dog than a human being in the very same situation.

Also, if you go to china -- where they eat dogs -- does that mean that you are going to punch someone in the face for trying to enjoy their lunch in peace? Wouldn't that give someone from India, or a muslim country the right to punch you in the face for eating a cow?

Is it the fact that this creature was killed for no reason that bothers you, or simply that it was a dog?

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do have a question though. Do you value the life of a human over the life of a dog?
I value a dogs life and a humans life as equal. Tell me exactly why you would value the life of a human over a dog?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
accidentally would be fine. if you accidentally hit a cat that runs into the street, whatever.

but someone who kills a cat for fun IS a sociopath and you have an iq somewhere between 30-65 if you think they aren't.

Haha, someone's emotional. Be more like a newscaster. ;) :D

And Joekerr is right, of course noone would want to choose between saving a puppy or a kid from being thrown off a cliff.

I certainly do not condone murder or any crime against anyone innocent. I was just being honest that animal tortue has always bothered me more. Could never really put my finger on why, though I do feel like Joekerr explained it pretty well.

And I am aware that may sound strange to most.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ezily said:
depends. most humans are more valuable than a dog. someone like yourself is less valuable. if i had to save you or the dog, i would save hte dog, because its highly doubtful you'll bring any value to the world we live in. while the dog might make some kid or old lady happy.

but generally speaking i would save the human first.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:

No. and good comeback.

to be a sociopath (i.e. diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder):

Three or more of the following are required:

1. Failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest.
2. Deceitfulness, as indicated by repeatedly lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure
3. Impulsivity or failure to plan ahead
4. Irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults
5. Reckless disregard for safety of self or others
6. Consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honour financial obligations
7. Lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another.

Symptoms include:
* Persistent lying or stealing
* Recurring difficulties with the law
* Tendency to violate the rights and boundaries of others (property, physical, sexual, emotional, legal)
* Substance abuse
* Aggressive, often violent behavior; prone to getting involved in fights
* A persistent agitated or depressed feeling (dysphoria)
* Inability to tolerate boredom
* Disregard for the safety of self or others
* A childhood diagnosis of conduct disorders - this is not a symptom but "a history of"
* Lack of remorse for hurting others
* Superficial charm
* Impulsiveness
* A sense of extreme entitlement
* Inability to make or keep friends
* Lack of remorse
* Recklessness, impulsivity
* People with a diagnosis of antisocial personality disorder often experience difficulties with authority figures.

this is a clinical description. No where in there does it mention animals. It is only related to other PEOPLE. Now if you consider a dog equivalent to a person then you have the low I.Q. The only related symptom is "lack of remorse". And you don't even know if that soldier just threw a dead dog over that cliff. So stop with your **** when you don't know ****.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the biggest signs of sociopathy is cruelty to animals and killing animals for the hell of it.

This scumbag needs to given a dishonorable discharge and locked up immediately if this video is real.