Kibblez'n'Bitz
Don Juan
Really? "So desu ne!"'Duasun' is Japanese for 'Don Juan'
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Really? "So desu ne!"'Duasun' is Japanese for 'Don Juan'
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
LOLOriginally posted by Starman
'Duasun' is Japanese for 'Don Juan'
I am from Serbia and Montenegro (former Yugoslavia), but Duasun has nothing in common with my real name (Bojan).Originally posted by Kibblez'n'Bitz
I think I can help.. Are you by chance of Yugoslav nationality, as your name/alias sounds like 'Dusan' which is a yugoslav name and I happen to have a similar name/nationality as my ethnic background..
This thread is indeed weird but I could probably help 'translate' lol
please explain exactly how everything transpired. i'm still clueless as to why you chose a bar, how you knew she would be there, and how it all went down.Originally posted by Duasun
I am from Serbia and Montenegro (former Yugoslavia), but Duasun has nothing in common with my real name (Bojan).
Anyway, at the end it was pretty fun, and she laughed all the way long...![]()
Well, i'm glad that you guys have a good laugh here, which proves me that it was a crazy and funny and ofc stupid idea...
Keep laughing and be in the good mood!!!
![]()
![]()
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Ha, I knew it!I am from Serbia and Montenegro (former Yugoslavia), but Duasun has nothing in common with my real name (Bojan).
LOL...there's only ONE language that crosses all human cultural barriers.Originally posted by Duasun
Pa hvala Kibblez, ali, malo je tvoj serbski cudan za mene... Inace je sve ok. Medjutim, nervira me kada me ovaj Starman zeza. Ne razume moj cilj, a i ja sam pogresio sto sam uopste pozeleo da postavim ovde ovo glupavo pitanje...Inace bibliju sam daunloadovao, i citao je...
Starman, that was a really ql pair of mf bears... And, you gave me an idea...
I got to tell that there is a lot more background in the story about that bear and her... And i cannot explain it... Not in english...
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Originally posted by Starman
"Pa hvala Kibblez, ali, malo je tvoj serbski cudan za mene... Inace je sve ok. Medjutim, nervira me kada me ovaj Starman zeza. Ne razume moj cilj, a i ja sam pogresio sto sam uopste pozeleo da postavim ovde ovo glupavo pitanje... Inace bibliju sam daunloadovao, i citao je... Kao da pokusava zgaziti na moje novosteceno samopouzdanje. NAravno, ne mislim da to radi namerno. Medjutim, to i nije toliko bitno. Sta god ga pali... "
Translation: "These fools in the US don't know the real way to a womans heart is by hiding Ceramic Bears in her workplace. I have tried this 100 times and been laid everytime. Starman has given me a good idea! I think Im going to hide polar bears on my c0ck then tell the dirty wench, SHE CANT HAVE IT!"
OMG YOU ARE HILARIOUS!! first you dug up that completely-appropriate polar bear pic and now this. in my 3-4 years of browsing forums, i have never laughed so hard.Originally posted by Starman
heheh "what do you want from me"
I want to know your secret. How did this work? what was her reaction? where did you hide it? In a fishtank? a pickle jar? behind a bottle of Finlandia?
We are here to learn..and did you Tell her she cant have it? did she get over her fear?
The suspense is unbearable
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
I will let you guys to think whatever you want to think. Anyway, you do have a sense of humour Starman.Originally posted by Starman
heheh "what do you want from me"
I want to know your secret. How did this work? what was her reaction? where did you hide it? In a fishtank? a pickle jar? behind a bottle of Finlandia?
We are here to learn..and did you Tell her she cant have it? did she get over her fear?
The suspense is unbearable
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.