Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Upperclassmen experience - Approach Anxiety(How to dissolve anxiety in approach and life)

Dillsion1

Reaction score
I'm a Junior in Highschool.

I've personally explored the extremes in life for myself. As far as nihilistic views and even toxic relationships, but I've also experienced very positive extremes. One night stands, sex with several girls in a couple weeks, but also stable relationships.

In order to really understand life in a dynamic view, you must first experience the extremes, yeah?

You must get to the point where you understand all things in your life situation, and the ones of your peers.

By doing so, you will become a man.

But the first step in every man's journey, is approach anxiety.

Approach anxiety is a term we men use to explain our fear of approaching the things we want in life (i,e women, goals, things we WANT)

I'm also a very spiritual person. I'm Buddhist. Buddhism allows me to live my life the way I want, without limitation. You know? No religious views or scriptures saying "thou shall not and thou can's" I'm free to explore all parts of life and be free with myself and be at ease with myself.

No, I can see you imagining in your mind what it's life to be like that.. and that's okay.

I'm not saying be buddhist. I'm saying, don't be afraid to let the patriarchy of social roles play a part in your wanting to be you.

In order to be you, you must approach what you want, and here's where I will explain how to get over approach anxiety.

1. Feel your feet
What I mean by this is not to feel your feet with your hands, but mentally project your focus (or energy, or the "spotlight in your mind") to focus on your feet, and simply feel them on the group, holding yourself up.

By doing this, you feel the ground you walk on, and it gives you a sense of "I'm okay, I can do this" And ultimately, that's the first step.

2. Step into the fear
Step into the fear, feel the "unknown" or the "What if" of the action you're about to take. Feel the physical manifestation of it and allow it to resolve and dissolve. Let it encumber you in your spirit, but not mind. Simply "feel it" much like the "spotlight in your mind" or your energy/focus. Just feel it, then once you know how it feels, and you feel uncomfortable. Accept it.

3. Accept the fear
Once you accept the fear for what it is, it no longer has a control on your mental being, you're then free to venture into the fear because the feeling of "i'm going to die, something bad is going to happen, omg" goes away. It dissolves, and dissipates.

4. Move forward
You've already accepted the fear, and since it no longer controls you, you are free to move forward in the pursuit of yourself.

My name is Dylan. if you have any questions, send me a PM, or even comment on this post.

Life is your playground, don't be afraid to destroy the playground or build a better one, because it's yours.

Pivot

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm usually super skeptical with spiritual BS, but this isn't that at all. It sounds like a legitimate way to conquer fear. I'll keep this in mind for cold approach, cheers bud.

Dillsion1

Reaction score
I plan on posting more. I find joy in helping and I feel I have a lot to bring to the table in life and seduction in general. Thanks guys!
Very inspirational post. I like the tip about feeling the ground, it really does work.

Some dudes are just too outcome dependent and they know no other way. It's not easy to get away from that mentality, so take it one step at a time.

I'd like to see other tips from you in the future, if you have more.