Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Update: Struggling to lose Torso weight

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting point was raised by a nutritionist in the gym, regards to me losing weight and sleeping.

Ive been drinking lots of caffeine for 20 years, I go through little bouts where i stop but it creeps back in.

he said if my REM sleep pattern is dodgy and caffeine is activating my stress gland , I categorically will get muffin tops and no matter what training i do, muscle will take ages to progress, and fat will not go around the hips. He said it also explains why everywhere else on my body, looks better Bodyfat %

interesting observation and its reinforced caffeine leaving my life, will update this post as i go on

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Interesting point was raised by a nutritionist in the gym, regards to me losing weight and sleeping.

Ive been drinking lots of caffeine for 20 years, I go through little bouts where i stop but it creeps back in.

he said if my REM sleep pattern is dodgy and caffeine is activating my stress gland , I categorically will get muffin tops and no matter what training i do, muscle will take ages to progress, and fat will not go around the hips. He said it also explains why everywhere else on my body, looks better Bodyfat %

interesting observation and its reinforced caffeine leaving my life, will update this post as i go on
Yes, lack of sleep is one of the biggest stress events the body could ever have. If you routinely don't get enough sleep it will effect hormone levels negatively.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, lack of sleep is one of the biggest stress events the body could ever have. If you routinely don't get enough sleep it will effect hormone levels negatively.
this explains my slow muscle gains and muffin tops that wont go.

Hopefully now i can resolve

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comes to down diet and sleep brother

If our grandparents didn't eat it/have a lot of it, we probably don't need it. This eliminates 90% of the good tasting, but bad for your health, stuff

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lack of sleep definitely affects adrenal glands which in turn is how cortisol (stress hormone) is released. Cut the caffeine to morning coffee only and you may want to look into intermittent fasting. Works well to control calonie intake and honestly fasting is fantastic for the body.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive completely cut caffeine out, its been 8 days now. I go on on complete binges of anything that sets my dopamine off , so Im best off severing my relationship with it

my gut has settled and waist come down from all the inflammation, gout in my big toe has also gone.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Ive completely cut caffeine out, its been 8 days now. I go on on complete binges of anything that sets my dopamine off , so Im best off severing my relationship with it

my gut has settled and waist come down from all the inflammation, gout in my big toe has also gone.
Drink lots of water...when you are dehydrated the body tries to hold in water and you end up bloated. When you are properly hydrated the body releases water so you end up without all the water weight.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drink lots of water...when you are dehydrated the body tries to hold in water and you end up bloated. When you are properly hydrated the body releases water so you end up without all the water weight.
have done my friend