Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Update - hanging out one-on-one tonight with woman from “woman’s morality and cheating” thread

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Married chick from my previous thread messaged me to go to a sports bar with her tonight - one on one - to watch a big game and I accepted. Her husband is out of town for work for at least a week, I know this for a fact.

Best way to escalate this without being jammed in friend zone? A complicating factor is she’s pregnant, so no alcohol for her whatsoever. I intend on drinking substantially lol

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope this is just a troll thread. It is a whole new level of low. Truly sad, IMHO.
The fact what he tries to fck married woman or what she is pregnant? Women cheat all the time. Of course it wouldn't be really possible if all men never wanted to bang them. If her husband isn't his friend then he have full right to sleep with her if it is consensual. Check his other post:

Jessica is married, but I know for a fact that she cheats on her husband and has no qualms about it “if the chemistry is right” with the other man.
If she cheats anyway then why it should be with someone else instead of OP?

Last edited:

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope this is just a troll thread. It is a whole new level of low. Truly sad, IMHO.

I didn’t realize this was the judgment forum, LiveYourDream. Yes, I’m trying to hook up with a married woman. I’m LivingMyDream, by putting it into as many appealing HB orifices as I can.

Her husband isn’t my friend, he’d know who I am to see me but that’s it. I’ve never had a conversation with the man.

Of course I wouldn’t be pursuing this if her husband was a friend, or even an acquaintance.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When ur sitting, close the gap between you slowly. If she recoils, she doesn't want it. If she stays put that's good. Grab her wrist and comment on her watch/bracelet. If she doesn't recoil, it's good.

Keep it up and eventually you'll get what you want

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Married chick from my previous thread messaged me to go to a sports bar with her tonight - one on one - to watch a big game and I accepted. Her husband is out of town for work for at least a week, I know this for a fact.

Best way to escalate this without being jammed in friend zone? A complicating factor is she’s pregnant, so no alcohol for her whatsoever. I intend on drinking substantially lol
Don't be that dude. Just don't. It's a good way to get the sh!t kicked out of you or dead.

When ur sitting, close the gap between you slowly. If she recoils, she doesn't want it. If she stays put that's good. Grab her wrist and comment on her watch/bracelet. If she doesn't recoil, it's good.

Don't encourage him to become an adulter.

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be that dude. Just don't. It's a good way to get the sh!t kicked out of you or dead.

Lol Rick.... I never took you to be so risk averse. Especially with your resemblance to David Duchovny, thought you’d be a little more bad a$$.

I prefer not to live life like a cowering little girl.

We only live once, and we aren’t here for long. Why not go after what you want?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Lol Rick.... I never took you to be so risk averse. Especially with your resemblance to David Duchovny, thought you’d be a little more bad a$$.

You don't fvck with another dude's b!tch. Simple as that. Bro code dude. Plus, I've seen many dudes get into fights, jumped or shot because of that. This is not Californication nor a TV show. Even though, if I recall correctly, Duchovny got has butt kicked a few times fvcking another dude's b!tch. It ain't worth the risk dude.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Why do I care? It ain't me (never will be) it ain't my partner. This shiz happens all the time. It's not my circle, but it's common

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Proceed at your own peril.

I don't ask nor care about a woman's LTR status. Not my problem.

Be warned. If i was married and in my blue pill state, I would crush a man's skull for trying. Without hesitation.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Cute sentiment. Dude's will scrap over a gf. A man will murder over their wife. Having gone beyond blue and red pill, you're acting the part and proceeding accordingly to your biological imperative as you should.

Just be mindful of the consequences. For instance, if her hubby puts you in a wheelchair or you're being fed through a straw for the next 6months, justice is served.

There's a old rsdnation thread in a similar situation. Dude went off after a guys wife. Got bottled and beat half to death.

Face scar and shards of glass embedding in and around eyes.

Given the prevalence of low testosterone and cucks now a days, its not likely to be a concern. I wont suggest not paying attention.

In said predicament, the woman in question is of always low quality both morally and ethically. She gets a hubby beta male cuck provider and is pursued by DJ or wannabe playboy. The fallout is next to none for her. Its why women are disgusting and how comical marriage is.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't suggest drinking as much as you seem to plan on because your d!ck could be affected by it.

As far as morality, it's her breaking the vows and not him, plus she's already cheated with other men anyway. This woman is already a trainwreck, the relationship is already done.

U

user43770

Cute sentiment. Dude's will scrap over a gf. A man will murder over their wife.
Pregnant wife at that. The husband will suddenly be wondering if the child is even his. Talk about raising the stakes!

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pregnant wife at that. The husband will suddenly be wondering if the child is even his. Talk about raising the stakes!
lol, haha it already might not be for all we know.

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol - I’ve been cheated on hard. And my ex tried to destroy my life and career (which is very much in the public eye) after I exposed her. Luckily I had hard evidence to counter her false claims.

This could be a matter for another thread - it’s still too raw for me to post about it.

I never even considered retribution against the other guy (who didn’t know me - if he was a friend, different story). And I’m no cuck, I’ve fought professionally in Muay Thai in the past and still maintain my skills. A very small percentage of the population could take me without using weapons.

I’m not naive to the realities of the world. But if it’s not me, it’ll be someone else - so why me? Time to get mine

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Lol - I’ve been cheated on hard. And my ex tried to destroy my life and career (which is very much in the public eye) after I exposed her. Luckily I had hard evidence to counter her false claims.

This could be a matter for another thread - it’s still too raw for me to post about it.

I never even considered retribution against the other guy (who didn’t know me - if he was a friend, different story). And I’m no cuck, I’ve fought professionally in Muay Thai in the past and still maintain my skills. A very small percentage of the population could take me without using weapons.

I’m not naive to the realities of the world. But if it’s not me, it’ll be someone else - so why me? Time to get mine
Dude, as a man who's trained and competed in both muay thai and jujitsu for nearly 20 years, be careful. You could be "defending yourself" due to a you cheating on the dude's b!tch, and seriously hurt him. You'd then be charged with intent to cause bodily harm due to your training.

I wouldn't go down this path if I was you. Nothing to be gained here but negatives.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I could, I'd buy OP a harem full of high end attractive hookers right now, just so he would keep his desperate d1ck away from that pregnant woman. I would!!!

I feel for her husband a million times over!!!

It is insanely hard for any man to learn, that behind his back, another man has been fvcking his wife/gf. Amplify exponentially that distress and heartbreak, with FOREVER being stuck with the image and knowing that another man's d1ck and cvm, was in your woman, while she is/was pregnant with (what he believes, at least at the moment, and very well still could turn out to be) his OWN child!!! Another's man's d1ck in there!

Many lives will be permanently and horrifically fvcked up by OP's choice to pursue this. Understand, I am NOT excusing the woman's previous indiscretions, her interactions with OP, or her potential willingness to be fvcked by him now. I am NOT. OP, alone, has the power and choice NOT to pursue her further and NOT to participate. I am NOT excusing her. I am asking OP not to participate and to find some other woman to get his rocks off with.

This woman's husband, in fact NO MAN, should have to face the horrid reality, of forever knowing another man's d1ck was inside his pregnant wife/gf, fvcking her, with child.

It saddens me tremendously that some men and women, think nothing of it.

If OP fvcks her, at some point her husband will find out. Her husband's pain will be incomprehensible. It does not have to be that way. OP can opt out.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Why do I care? It ain't me (never will be) it ain't my partner. This shiz happens all the time. It's not my circle, but it's common
True, but you shouldn't encourage others to do sh!t like this. Your golden vagina and larger than average rack cannot protect them.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

says 'your bracelet is nice'
means "can i stick dicc in u'