"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Update from me

randalljohnson

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2017
Messages
250
Reaction score
24
Age
36
Well, then explain the OTHER seven quotes where you live your due date in April, not October, which would put the baby's age at about 6 months right now, not 10 months, then.

You posted multiple times regarding it. How did you get it wrong over and over?

I cut and pasted all of those as well for your convenience.

I'm waiting....
Oh, I'm sure you are waiting. You're wanting answers from me like the CIA. I've already explained it to you. I've told you that I have copied and pasted excerpts to different people in the past on here because not everybody was fond with my story. You certainly are, though. If you don't believe me, feel free to move along.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

randalljohnson

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2017
Messages
250
Reaction score
24
Age
36
you gave us the evidence if you don't see it good luck, you sure as hell you gonna need, if any of that is true
Dude, you barely write in English. I've come on here for a year or more (however long it's been) venting about my insecurities about my relationship. And so far, plenty of you have said for a LONG time now that she's going to leave me and she hasn't done so yet...
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Oh, I'm sure you are waiting. You're wanting answers from me like the CIA. I've already explained it to you. I've told you that I have copied and pasted excerpts to different people in the past on here because not everybody was fond with my story. You certainly are, though. If you don't believe me, feel free to move along.
Make it easy for everyone, prove that you're not a troll, and post the dates and the actual content of the post that prove that I am incorrect

Right now all you are doing is dodging and weaving and doing a lot of hand-waving to try and ignore the fact that you repeatedly said your baby was due in April and if that was the case the baby would be about 6 months old not almost a year old.
My you did not copy and paste it wrong six times because you actually used different words in each six of your replies and you were talking about different subjects when you were talking about how far along your girlfriend was and when she was due.

Find the posts that prove I'm wrong and that prove you're not simply a troll
 

randalljohnson

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2017
Messages
250
Reaction score
24
Age
36
Make it easy for everyone, prove that you're not a troll, and post the dates and the actual content of the post that prove that I am incorrect

Right now all you are doing is dodging and weaving and doing a lot of hand-waving to try and ignore the fact that you repeatedly said your baby was due in April and if that was the case the baby would be about 6 months old not almost a year old.
My you did not copy and paste it wrong six times because you actually used different words in each six of your replies and you were talking about different subjects when you were talking about how far along your girlfriend was and when she was due.

Find the posts that prove I'm wrong and that prove you're not simply a troll
I don't even know what you're asking, and I am NOT going back and posting dates of whatever you're asking. Really? I've dodged nothing and have answered your question repeatedly. If you think I'm a troll and have been lying about this for over a YEAR, you might need some help. People on here like to criticize me and call me a doormat, and what have you. What you're asking, and you playing detective is downright strange.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I don't even know what you're asking, and I am NOT going back and posting dates of whatever you're asking. Really? I've dodged nothing and have answered your question repeatedly. If you think I'm a troll and have been lying about this for over a YEAR, you might need some help. People on here like to criticize me and call me a doormat, and what have you. What you're asking, and you playing detective is downright strange.
if you go back a page or two you will see, once again, where I recited six posts from you that clearly have you saying your baby is due in April.

You keep dodging that specific post and refusing to acknowledge that you said your baby was due in April, and that would make your baby about 6 months old.

In fact, with every reply you give to me you refuse to address the situation. This tells me that, in fact your entire story is a complete lie.

if there were some reasonable explanation that you got your baby's due date wrong six times, you would have already stated it.

Troll
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2016
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
1,219
Age
41
@sazc Please take this for the light hearted banter it is intended as...


This is like when a girlfriend remembers that one thing you said that one time about an ex-girlfriend three years ago and brings it up out of nowhere to blindside you. Holy ****, you are terrifying. I love it. You should be a P.I.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
@sazc Please take this for the light hearted banter it is intended as...


This is like when a girlfriend remembers that one thing you said that one time about an ex-girlfriend three years ago and brings it up out of nowhere to blindside you. Holy ****, you are terrifying. I love it. You should be a P.I.
except that this is @randalljohnson, the person who TYPED the words, at least five times, misquoting his childs due date, 5 times.

He's never addressed why he typed his childs due date wrong 5 times. he didn't copy and paste anything from anywhere. He hand typed original replies and posts. He never said the same thing twice

And then, instead of explaining how that could happen FIVE TMES, he keeps trying to duck and weave out of being held accountable.

troll account
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
The only way he could not be a troll at this point is if he is a stereotype of a deadbeat and doesn't care/know enough about his own family to keep the ages and due dates straight lmao.
 

randalljohnson

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2017
Messages
250
Reaction score
24
Age
36
except that this is @randalljohnson, the person who TYPED the words, at least five times, misquoting his childs due date, 5 times.

He's never addressed why he typed his childs due date wrong 5 times. he didn't copy and paste anything from anywhere. He hand typed original replies and posts. He never said the same thing twice

And then, instead of explaining how that could happen FIVE TMES, he keeps trying to duck and weave out of being held accountable.

troll account
Your scheme to try to frame me as a troll has run dry. I certainly know how old my child is and if human error isn't acceptable to you, I'm sorry.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

randalljohnson

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2017
Messages
250
Reaction score
24
Age
36
The only way he could not be a troll at this point is if he is a stereotype of a deadbeat and doesn't care/know enough about his own family to keep the ages and due dates straight lmao.
I must be a real deadbeat to work more than 2x as much as most working peoppe work, and to support myself along with my 2 kids and my girlfriend in the house that I purchased.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Your scheme to try to frame me as a troll has run dry. I certainly know how old my child is and if human error isn't acceptable to you, I'm sorry.
My "scheme?!

Why don't you take the time to explain how you misposted FIVE times that your baby was due in march/april? How about logically explaining that, instead of trying to deflect by painting it like I decided on my own to hatch some giant scheme?

All i did was recall what you previously posted and realized that your timelines didn't match. So I asked you to explain, which you keep avoiding.

Troll account
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
My "scheme?!

Why don't you take the time to explain how you misposted FIVE times that your baby was due in march/april? How about logically explaining that, instead of trying to deflect by painting it like I decided on my own to hatch some giant scheme?

All i did was recall what you previously posted and realized that your timelines didn't match. So I asked you to explain, which you keep avoiding.

Troll account
Projection at it’s best…
Must be your fault @sazc as he’s trying to get to victim status here. Probably thought he was in a Troll protection zone…
 
Last edited:

randalljohnson

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2017
Messages
250
Reaction score
24
Age
36
My "scheme?!

Why don't you take the time to explain how you misposted FIVE times that your baby was due in march/april? How about logically explaining that, instead of trying to deflect by painting it like I decided on my own to hatch some giant scheme?

All i did was recall what you previously posted and realized that your timelines didn't match. So I asked you to explain, which you keep avoiding.

Troll account
Yes, your scheme. That's what it seems like to me. We're going in circles when I've repeated my answer to you over and over again. So once again, if you don't believe me, please do not comment on my threads.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

randalljohnson

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2017
Messages
250
Reaction score
24
Age
36
Projection at it’s best…
Must be your fault @sazc as he’s trying to get to victim status here. Probably thought he was in a Troll protection zone…
Don't claim that I'm projecting. If you feel similarly to her, you don't have to comment on my posts either.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Yes, your scheme. That's what it seems like to me. We're going in circles when I've repeated my answer to you over and over again. So once again, if you don't believe me, please do not comment on my threads.
Of course you are going to call it a scheme. That's the only way you can think to deflect from simply answering the question.

You didn't copy paste the wrobg answer five times, you are a troll the story is made up
 

randalljohnson

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2017
Messages
250
Reaction score
24
Age
36
Of course you are going to call it a scheme. That's the only way you can think to deflect from simply answering the question.

You didn't copy paste the wrobg answer five times, you are a troll the story is made up
Why in the world would I be posting on here about my relationships for nearly TWO YEARS if it wasn't true? Exactly what satisfaction would I get out of that? I feel like you're the troll, considering I've invited you numerous times to stop commenting on my posts, yet you keep belligerently calling me a troll.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Why in the world would I be posting on here about my relationships for nearly TWO YEARS if it wasn't true? Exactly what satisfaction would I get out of that? I feel like you're the troll, considering I've invited you numerous times to stop commenting on my posts, yet you keep belligerently calling me a troll.
The reason you post a made up story on here is for attention
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top