Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unrequited Love?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are mistaken. “Ego” is a useless, senseless and inaccurate word. The drive of a man is his force.

you insert “ego” in places where you should have labeled drive/force and inserted it in places where there is aberration. It’s a miss mash in your head.
There are competing “drives” or forces” that direct your behavior. It’s called intent.

Intent to give or intent to take. All motivations originate from either intent. Ever sharing operates from either intent. One can share with the intent to take for thyself, or accept the share with the intent to give joy to the sharer.

Every action you take derives from either intent. If that intent is driven by ego, you are in a taker paradigm. If driven by vulnerability, you are in a giver paradigm.

The Universe has no ego. It operates fully with intent to give because it already has everything To give. It needs nothing other than your appreciation and accepting of what IT desires to give. We can accept by taking for ourself alone (Ego) or
accept by giving via sharing through appreciation to please The Giver (vulnerability).

If you adopt a giver paradigm, you operate in
a similar wavelength of The Universe.

This is not an opinion, a religion, nor a philosophy. This is my experience. Take all of it, take some, take none of it. Irregardless, it will operate this way. This is really not Sosuave material when most men here are simply trying to get their dik wet. But in its application will bring men toward women of character and a giving nature and be naturally averted by trash as in @EyeOnThePrize example.

Pay attention to your intent in your responses and you will see which paradigm you are operating from. Pay attention to that force and ask yourself what true and lasting benefit you derive.

Because the force that drives me to write these words and memorialize them forever to a select few who will evolve permanently brings me true and enduring benefit, more so than the benefit of seeking relevance.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
There are competing “drives” or forces” that direct your behavior. It’s called intent.

Intent to give or intent to take. All motivations originate from either intent. Ever sharing operates from either intent. One can share with the intent to take for thyself, or accept the share with the intent to give joy to the sharer.

Every action you take derives from either intent. If that intent is driven by ego, you are in a taker paradigm. If driven by vulnerability, you are in a giver paradigm.

The Universe has no ego. It operates fully with intent to give because it already has everything To give. It needs nothing other than your appreciation and accepting of what IT desires to give. We can accept by taking for ourself alone (Ego) or
accept by sharing to please The Giver (vulnerability).

If you adopt a giver paradigm, you operate in
a similar wavelength of The Universe.

This is not an opinion, a religion, nor a philosophy. This is my experience. Take all of it, take some, take none of it. Irregardless, it will operate this way. This is really not Sosuave material when most men here are simply trying to get their dik wet. But in its application will bring men toward women of character and a giving nature and be naturally averted by trash as in @EyeOnThePrize example.

Pay attention to your intent in your responses and you will see which paradigm you are operating from. Pay attention to that force and ask yourself what true and lasting benefit you derive.

Because the force that drives me to write these words and memorialize them forever to a select few who will evolve permanently brings me true and enduring benefit, more so than the benefit of seeking relevance.
Then go with your beliefs (experience). I’m not telling you what to think. Your beliefs dictate what you perceive, so your beliefs ARE your experiences. All of that is about you. Not a bad thing. It’s just not transferable.

It is easy to perceive that the world is getting worse so Jung was full of shyt.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like everyone here is so shy.

Then I'll start the ball rolling.

I trust you don't mind BE.

According to Jung, the ego represents the conscious mind as it comprises the thoughts, memories, and emotions a person is aware of. The ego is largely responsible for feelings of identity and continuity - (this is taken directly from the Internet, feel free to dispute it as I don't know much abt Carl Jung and his work).

According to Spaz, ego is a man's sea of consciousness, to make it more easier for readers here, take it as ur life in a story book or life narrative.

A man's sea of consciousness can either be really small or extremely big.

Those with smaller sea of consciousness tend to live in a loop, unable to surpass many limits.

Whilst those with extremely big sea of consciousness tend to do incredibly feats easily, some even claim to have spiritual or magical powers to heal etc.

The growth of these sea of consciousness can either be self induced or through 3rd party influences, but the common factor - undergoing stress or tribulations to break through to the next level.

But it must grow.

I used "sea" because the sea is vast and in the sea, it has many islands, continents and even floating land masses such as icebergs.

And these islands or land masses represents stepping stones to another level in ur consciousness.

The bigger ur consciousness the more of these islands appear to be visible while the smaller it is the less can be seen.

For many, in reality, even having a single island is a blessing since many has shackled their own minds.

If you understand this so far, and willing to explore then I'm willing to explain further.

Otherwise it's a waste of time.
How do you explain people that are influenced by third parties and left with PTSD or debilitating mental disorders?

@Epic Days
What makes you conclude the world is getting worse? Doesn't this perception dictate your reality?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Carl Jung was a disciple of Sigmund Freud. A brilliant understudy who became one of the greatest thinkers in his own right and he had a major falling out with Freud such that the relationship between the two men never recovered.

What Spaz quoted from the Internet is Jungs definition of ego. There are many quotes you can read which are attributed to Jung.

I concur with Jungian theory about many things. Jung’s thoughts related the individual in the greater landscape in which the individual functions, call it the world, the universe, whatever you like.

For sake of this discussion I concur with Guru regarding intent regarding actions. All actions, I believe a sound argument can be made, arise from a giving intent or a taking intent. I would say a giving intent could be aligned with vulnerability or an altruistic motivation and that a taking intent arises from self interest or ego...although I do not equate the two.

For example: If you take a meal to eat you are taking an action based in self interest (to nourish your body). That is not ego.

However one could also say you are giving yourself nourishment (giving intent) but that action may not arise from vulnerability.

So perspective becomes important.

I think of ego as a protective mechanism that forms and is rooted in very early childhood. It is a mechanism that protects against pain & disappointment. It forms as the infant realizes that it is dependent on others to have its most basic needs met, and it evolves to cope with the fact that it does not control the sources of getting basic needs met. As the individual matures it serves to assure that the individual takes healthy self interest to learn to meet his or her own needs.

This is necessary and useful throughout the differentiation process that occurs as an individual matures into adulthood.

More shortly....

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I concur. The natives couldn’t see the ships.
I don’t care much for Jung as he hasn’t fixed anyone I’ve run into. A failed philosophy.
The natives couldn't see the ship - haha, that's an interesting phrase, but true since they don't know/or seen it before.

Sometimes you surprise me Epic.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
How do you explain people that are influenced by third parties and left with PTSD or debilitating mental disorders?
All ur threads and all ur responses in any thread is rooted in the need for love.

To be validated by a female.

1st tell me what is Ego, only then will I decide whether to answer ur question.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“BeExcellent” said:
For example: If you take a meal to eat you are taking an action based in self interest (to nourish your body). That is not ego.

However one could also say you are giving yourself nourishment (giving intent) but that action may not arise from vulnerability.
Very well thought out. I see that you understand this concept well.

I view nourishment as a blessing from the Universe and so I receive this gift of nourishment with the intent to give the Giver joy via my acknowledgment and appreciation from where it came, from the Giver. And so a sharing mechanism (the Giver’s giving of the food and my accepting In appreciation of the giver) with a giving intent. Food prayer of gratitude btw has shown to be extremely healthy for both the mind and body. Science is just now catching to what many simplistic rituals have been doing for ages. And I am not religious at all, just noting my observation.

Though one can eat strictly because he is hungry without acknowledgment and appreciation for the Giver. And that would be fall within a taker paradigm.

Same act, different paradigms. In common awareness, the actions appear the same, but on higher levels of awareness, because the intents differ, the acts are very different and produce different energies and different manifestations but that’s Chapter Two lol

I label an act of nourishment without appreciation or acknowledgment of the giver to that of the Ego because one acknowledges only himself as the provider of his own food, not acknowledging or appreciating the Universe in the process.

I use the term vulnerability loosely and perhaps incorrectly. I do this purposefully because the original word I used was “Egoless,” which means the intent that is without ego. For some reason that specific word “Egoless” incited a few posters in the forum in a literal rampage lol, and I’m trying to keep this exchange civil for the benefit of all involved.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

@Epic Days
What makes you conclude the world is getting worse? Doesn't this perception dictate your reality?
it doesn’t decide my actions. I would do what I do regardless of the Census Bureau statistics, which anyone can look up and study.
It is an indicator that a baby doesn’t come in like that but is formed. How you think dictates how you operate.
Despite all the psychiatry. All the psycho babble. The stats are reported every quarter. All the psychotropic drugs prescribed yet we socially deteriorate. It’s not rocket science.

U

user43770

Carl Jung was a disciple of Sigmund Freud. A brilliant understudy who became one of the greatest thinkers in his own right and he had a major falling out with Freud such that the relationship between the two men never recovered.

What Spaz quoted from the Internet is Jungs definition of ego. There are many quotes you can read which are attributed to Jung.

I concur with Jungian theory about many things. Jung’s thoughts related the individual in the greater landscape in which the individual functions, call it the world, the universe, whatever you like.

For sake of this discussion I concur with Guru regarding intent regarding actions. All actions, I believe a sound argument can be made, arise from a giving intent or a taking intent. I would say a giving intent could be aligned with vulnerability or an altruistic motivation and that a taking intent arises from self interest or ego...although I do not equate the two.

So perspective becomes important.

I think of ego as a protective mechanism that forms and is rooted in very early childhood. It is a mechanism that protects against pain & disappointment. It forms as the infant realizes that it is dependent on others to have its most basic needs met, and it evolves to cope with the fact that it does not control the sources of getting basic needs met. As the individual matures it serves to assure that the individual takes healthy self interest to learn to meet his or her own needs.

This is necessary and useful throughout the differentiation process that occurs as an individual matures into adulthood.

More shortly....
Jung came up with typology, if I'm not mistaken.

Which are very accurate, in my experience.

INTP here.

U

user43770

All ur threads and all ur responses in any thread is rooted in the need for love.

Ego is awakening in the morning and going to sleep at night.

You can never escape it, grasshopper

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

that sounds like you don't have an answer to my question. and perhaps you're projecting(you didn't even read this thread before posting, so i can't trust you've read all my threads and posts). in my natural i have one of the most pragmatic and indifferent attitudes with women compared to what i've read on this forum. i choose to make threads in my vulnerable moments because i want to see how others will rationalize or correct my logic. i know people that empathize will share their wisdom, and i am not shocked or deterred by belittling or condescending behavior such as your own at all. it's expected, just like i expect to see sawdust when i walk into a wood shop. you have my pity. i have no interest in winning your respect(which is what you keep alluding to) and you've repeatedly lost mine. i don't expect your behavior to change, i expect more of the same.

to answer your question my definition is similar to BE's, mother nature has given us ego as a feedback mechanism to chase evolutionary fitness points. fitness points being good food, secure shelter, a reliable mate with optimal childbearing qualities, etc. as guru mentioned these are transient highs because they are designed to be so. fitness points are great for achieving procreation but purposefully disguise the objective truth because knowing the objective truth doesn't serve evolution(or at least doesn't appear to). an egoless mindset is an elevated state of consciousness that recognizes this game of chasing transient highs is selfish and short sighted, and instead focuses on providing value. in a western society i feel like it'll take me a lifetime to master it.

@guru1000
what you explain reminds me of the story of the three stone cutters. there are different flavors of the story but here's a short video if you've never heard it,

it seems you're saying you attempt to exercise this sense of vision of the third stone cutter in all your endeavors.
i know this may be difficult to answer(similar to asking you what love is), but how do you discern between an altruistic motive in yourself and a selfish one when the action is the same? is it really as simple as focusing your intent consciously as you've described? how can you be sure that you're not deluding yourself for the sake of feeling altruistic rather than truly being altruistic? i feel like you've answered this but maybe you have another analogy that will better resonate with me.

@Epic Days
you base your conclusion of social deterioration off census reports? what specific trends are you referring to? if you don't mind me asking.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@guru1000
what you explain reminds me of the story of the three stone cutters. there are different flavors of the story but here's a short video if you've never heard it,

it seems you're saying you attempt to exercise this sense of vision of the third stone cutter in all your endeavors.
i know this may be difficult to answer(similar to asking you what love is), but how do you discern between an altruistic motive in yourself and a selfish one when the action is the same? is it really as simple as focusing your intent consciously as you've described? how can you be sure that you're not deluding yourself for the sake of feeling altruistic rather than truly being altruistic? i feel like you've answered this but maybe you have another analogy that will better resonate with me.
There is no fooling the Universe.

I once posted a thread in the forum of a study that demonstrated how consciousness of an electron can affect its behavioral pattern, even if the distance between that consciousness and that electron were half way across the globe.

Consciousness affects matter. It’s no surprise that the only poster besides myself who liked the study and understood its deeper implications was BeExcellent.

Every thought you create is an energy that affects the environment.

Every intent you hold is an energy that affects the environment.

That’s what I mean when I say you can’t fool the Universe.

So when you are receiving a gift from someone or the Universe, FEEL appreciation and gratitude for the gift, for the giver, and the giver’s Intent. Don’t just think it less it might be an empty thought. Don’t just say it, less might be empty words. FEEL it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Ego is awakening in the morning and going to sleep at night.

You can never escape it, grasshopper
Oh so you do have some useful brain matter....

Let's test it, pray, do tell what happens when the true meaning of a word such as Ego is misrepresented into something else?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
that sounds like you don't have an answer to my question. and perhaps you're projecting(you didn't even read this thread before posting, so i can't trust you've read all my threads and posts). in my natural i have one of the most pragmatic and indifferent attitudes with women compared to what i've read on this forum. i choose to make threads in my vulnerable moments because i want to see how others will rationalize or correct my logic. i know people that empathize will share their wisdom, and i am not shocked or deterred by belittling or condescending behavior such as your own at all. it's expected, just like i expect to see sawdust when i walk into a wood shop. you have my pity. i have no interest in winning your respect(which is what you keep alluding to) and you've repeatedly lost mine. i don't expect your behavior to change, i expect more of the same.

to answer your question my definition is similar to BE's, mother nature has given us ego as a feedback mechanism to chase evolutionary fitness points. fitness points being good food, secure shelter, a reliable mate with optimal childbearing qualities, etc. as guru mentioned these are transient highs because they are designed to be so. fitness points are great for achieving procreation but purposefully disguise the objective truth because knowing the objective truth doesn't serve evolution(or at least doesn't appear to). an egoless mindset is an elevated state of consciousness that recognizes this game of chasing transient highs is selfish and short sighted, and instead focuses on providing value. in a western society i feel like it'll take me a lifetime to master it.

@guru1000

@Epic Days
you base your conclusion of social deterioration off census reports? what specific trends are you referring to? if you don't mind me asking.
R u really qualified to even question my motives in this thread?

1st answer this, if u r weaker then a woman, r u even a man?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
There is no fooling the Universe.

I once posted a thread in the forum of a study that demonstrated how consciousness of an electron can affect its behavioral pattern, even if the distance between that consciousness and that electron were half way across the globe.

Consciousness affects matter. It’s no surprise that the only poster besides myself who liked the study and understood its deeper implications was BeExcellent.

Every thought you create is an energy that affects the environment.

Every intent you hold is an energy that affects the environment.

That’s what I mean when I say you can’t fool the Universe.

So when you are receiving a gift from someone or the Universe, FEEL appreciation and gratitude for the gift, for the giver, and the giver’s Intent. Don’t just think it less it might be an empty thought. Don’t just say it, less might be empty words. FEEL it.
You passive expressives are always playing around with nonsensical ideas and now u r talking abt universe to boot besides ur egolessness.

After being away for a week or so you're still playing possum with me @guru1000, still refusing to define what ego is ?

But yet talk lots about egolessness...

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You passive expressives are always playing around with nonsensical ideas and now u r talking abt universe to boot besides ur egolessness.

After being away for a week or so you're still playing possum with me @guru1000, still refusing to define what ego is ?

But yet talk lots about egolessness...
More fear projections via ego. You bring your armor when you come to me. I can’t blame you really.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
More fear projections via ego. You bring your armor when you come to me. I can’t blame you really.
Still evading huh.

U r so weak that I'm worried.

I wonder is there another weak joint other then my finger to type?

Perhaps I should use my toes...

U

user43770

Oh so you do have some useful brain matter....

Let's test it, pray, do tell what happens when the true meaning of a word such as Ego is misrepresented into something else?
I imagine you could manipulate that into creating multiple cultures, religions, societies etc.

Break it down. You could manipulate any single person based off it.

Ego is what separates man from beasts. But I hate to see it dignified in its buhdist form through @guru1000 .

U

user43770

Still evading huh.

U r so weak that I'm worried.

I wonder is there another weak joint other then my finger to type?

Perhaps I should use my toes...
Man, your toes probably have arthritis. :)

Give me your weak finger.

U

user43770

I love the world, and probably make a better showing of it than any "environmentalist."

I try not to buy sh1t made in China, because they used a lot of fumes to get here. Fvck that, buy American, save forests. Make American jobs great again.