Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unprotected blowj0bs

xuzaki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blowj0bs aren't any fun with a condom and I'm wondering if I should just go for it. What are the risks of receiving a blowj0b without protection?

Online searches suggest that:
- no significant chance of HIV in this way
- Gonorrhea/Chlamydia/Syphilis suck but are curable
- HPV would be transmitted even with a condom (Note: there is a vaccine that protects against 9 bad strains - check it out)

So I'm left only worrying about getting genital HSV if the girl has oral HSV. HSV-1 is very common, so I'm focusing on avoiding HSV-2. Oral HSV-2 is uncommon but possible.

But I think I could get genital HSV from her oral HSV even without a blowj0b. Because if she has oral HSV, I could get oral HSV from kissing. Sometimes I use saliva to jerk off, so I could then self-infect to get genital HSV. In that case, it seems that unprotected blowj0bs do not pose any additional risks.

Is this logic sound? Or is the transmission likelihood significantly greater via blowj0b?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
You can also get bacterial infection from the mouth. There are plenty of bacteria in the mouth which are not STDs, but can mess your dck up badly. So you can get that burning sensation for months after getting blown, and many tests later find out that you don't have anything, but still get the burning. Getting scked without condom is dangerous.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can also get bacterial infection from the mouth. There are plenty of bacteria in the mouth which are not STDs, but can mess your dck up badly. So you can get that burning sensation for months after getting blown, and many tests later find out that you don't have anything, but still get the burning. Getting scked without condom is dangerous.
Happened to me, it sucked came up clean I couldn't take the burning no more. Went on for many months had to take antibiotics and it subsided. Placebo? Happened to me again last year, but I didn't want to take antibiotics it subsided by itself this time. I run coconut oil all over my unit now. Women love the taste of it

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Monolaurin. Take it every day. It protects against many bacteria as well as HSV. I was with a lady, regretfully for 5 years. We stopped having protected sex after six months in. She had HSV 1 & 2, but didn't disclose until the end. Ironically, when we were trying to conceive a child, she disclosed it on her medical form. I only found out about it when the nurse called me to inform me of some of her test results. We broke up not too long after that as I found out about other lies and misgivings (no cheating). I tested myself for years, no HSV 1 or 2. The GP told me that since I had so much monolaurin in my system, it is possible it protected me (we did everything). Who knows, but it's like 10 bucks a month and it works because it's a natural anti-viral and anti-bacterial supplement found in raw coconuts.

Never had a BJ with a condom. What's the point. I use this one from Amazon - Health from the Sun Monolaurin Capsules, 990 mg, 90 ct

Sources:

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Never used a condom for a blowj0b and never got anything except pleasure.

You guys worry too much even to the extent of kissing.

Yeah I might get something but I'm really selective of the women I'm out with, i don't do high mileage women nor make it a habit with women past 30.

There's no guarantees in life gents.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point that I hadn't considered. Again I wonder if the risk is higher than simply kissing, getting the bacteria in your mouth, then self-infecting your d1ck.

What does the coconut oil do?
Ancedote but after getting bacterial infections from *******s I was thinking of ways of protecting myself with out using a condom for BJs. Using coconut oil for my skin in general to keep it from getting dry and flaky I remembered all the information I remembered when researching coconut oil, it's an anti bacterial and fungal oil so I was like ok let me try rubbing it on my unit and test out this theory. Well guess what? So far so good!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Someone claim women love coconut oil..

But why stop at coconut oil ?

Try out some snake oil, girls will soon be giving ur unit a nickname....the "rattlesnake".

You'd be a king of sorts...

Head for the nearest snake oil salesman in ur local county for some truly exponential experience !

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Never used a condom for a blowj0b and never got anything except pleasure.

You guys worry too much even to the extent of kissing.

Yeah I might get something but I'm really selective of the women I'm out with, i don't do high mileage women nor make it a habit with women past 30.

There's no guarantees in life gents.
Yes, there is. Death and taxes. The cleanest lady can still have da herp. Be careful my friend. I am told it's a nasty little bugger. I pray I never experience it.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Someone claim women love coconut oil..

But why stop at coconut oil ?

Try out some snake oil, girls will soon be giving ur unit a nickname....the "rattlesnake".

You'd be a king of sorts...

Head for the nearest snake oil salesman in ur local county for some truly exponential experience !
I do not think snake oil has antibacterial and antiviral components, but I could be wrong. :rofl::lol:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Speaking about da herp, apparently, California is herp central the last few days.

Spend the 10 bucks a month and get the monolaurin. It's better than nothing and has no side effects. Links above show the scientific effectiveness of it. Just trying to protect the brotherhood of SS.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had a bj with condom. 4ish years ago I fvcked a young new fresh prostitute and the condom split and I nut inside her. I only say young new fresh because her whole mannerisms were of a newbie who hadn't even been disenfranchised from selling her cvnt for money for months on end, was definitely a young trafficked Romanian, welcome to the UK.

I'm not gonna keep on banging on about the 26 diff chicks I banged last calendar year, Its 2019 bros!

I've smashed 7 different chicks this year (on target to beat last year) NONE, I repeat, NONE, have been with a condom.

I have no children and haven't had any STD/STI since early last year when I caught chlamydia.

You guys need to stop worrying and start living, if your frame isn't strong enough to convince a bird to abort thern this game aint for you and I don't advise my lifestyle. Wrap it up!

Nothing beats ther frantic pounding of nutting inside a warm wet vagina, i'm hooked!