"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Universal hot/crazy matrix

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Messages
1,543
Reaction score
1,065
Age
35
Location
Brazil

To give some laughs... Maybe it was already shared here. But in case you didnt watch it.

Sad but true.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I've seen these before. Funny sh|t, and somewhat truthful!
 

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Messages
1,543
Reaction score
1,065
Age
35
Location
Brazil
I never had those high standards. No wonder its been difficult to be friends with a woman like that. Those friendships always fade out.
Thats true.

I believe not all women have that mindset she told, like the same way there is women that doesnt agree with feminism.

Its all about raising awareness. When you have a better understanding of life, we dont become so much ignorant.

Basically... Tooking the red pill of life :p
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

christie

Banned
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
786
Reaction score
491
Thats true.

I believe not all women have that mindset she told, like the same way there is women that doesnt agree with feminism.

Its all about raising awareness. When you have a better understanding of life, we dont become so much ignorant.

Basically... Tooking the red pill of life :p
Yes, you're right Blacksheep. You're my fellow bookreading friend.... I'm reading 'Crucial Conversations' book. Its so good!
I'm learning in this book, how to talk to people who are different than me that I have judged in the past.
I've been unfair and given up too easily on people with different opinions.
Its a caring book like No More Mr. Nice Guy book. Don't mean to derail your thread, sorry:)
 

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Messages
1,543
Reaction score
1,065
Age
35
Location
Brazil
Yes, you're right Blacksheep. You're my fellow bookreading friend.... I'm reading 'Crucial Conversations' book. Its so good!
I'm learning in this book, how to talk to people who are different than me that I have judged in the past.
I've been unfair and given up too easily on people with different opinions.
Its a caring book like No More Mr. Nice Guy book. Don't mean to derail your thread, sorry:)
Thats a good point.
 
Top