Blacksheep
Master Don Juan
To give some laughs... Maybe it was already shared here. But in case you didnt watch it.
Sad but true.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
lol ! She told a lot of redpill truths of what we know about women!
AND THIS, WELL THIS...
She did!lol ! She told a lot of redpill truths of what we know about women!
She also explained in more detail what BackInTheGame has said a couple times about how just because she might seem to have options of men, she doesn't believe they're good options.She did!
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Hahaha yes!lol ! She told a lot of redpill truths of what we know about women!
I never had those high standards. No wonder its been difficult to be friends with a woman like that. Those friendships always fade out.Hahaha yes!
Thats true.I never had those high standards. No wonder its been difficult to be friends with a woman like that. Those friendships always fade out.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Yes, you're right Blacksheep. You're my fellow bookreading friend.... I'm reading 'Crucial Conversations' book. Its so good!Thats true.
I believe not all women have that mindset she told, like the same way there is women that doesnt agree with feminism.
Its all about raising awareness. When you have a better understanding of life, we dont become so much ignorant.
Basically... Tooking the red pill of life![]()
Thats a good point.Yes, you're right Blacksheep. You're my fellow bookreading friend.... I'm reading 'Crucial Conversations' book. Its so good!
I'm learning in this book, how to talk to people who are different than me that I have judged in the past.
I've been unfair and given up too easily on people with different opinions.
Its a caring book like No More Mr. Nice Guy book. Don't mean to derail your thread, sorry![]()