"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Unique Compliments?

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
272
Age
29
Location
North Carolina, US
Any ideas for compliments that go past the normal monotonous “your hair looks nice” crap we usually revert to? It would be good to have a collection of favorites, a “utility belt” of compliments of sorts. I mean, every girl above a 7 out there has heard “you’re pretty” about 100 times before you walked up to them.
Ideas?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
It would be good to have a collection of favorites, a “utility belt” of compliments of sorts.
It sure would, but I believe tailor-made compliments are far superior to any general compliment out there. It's not even difficult, just take note of a detail that stands out and comment positively about it. Most guys throw out general compliments, mostly about the overall looks and way too soon. So step one is to actually observe the woman in front of you, what details stand out? Forget general body shape, hair, ass etc. look at even the smallest things.
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
The best compliment you can give a woman is on her personality.

"I like the way you carry yourself."
Can confirm. Supposedly, you can even use compliments to get the girl to be more promiscuous with you. The technique is to say things like “you seem like a girl who is open to adventure” or things like that. Since people rarely turn down compliments, she will likely agree. Then, later, if you hit resistance to sexual advances, you can say things like “I thought you were adventurous. I guess you’re just like all the other girls”.

ive never gotten the technique to work, but nearly got car sex with it a few years ago. I’m sure if you worked at it it could be done. I got it from the “GirlsChase” website. One of the articles. Good stuff in there. High level
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
19,085
Any ideas for compliments that go past the normal monotonous “your hair looks nice” crap we usually revert to? It would be good to have a collection of favorites, a “utility belt” of compliments of sorts. I mean, every girl above a 7 out there has heard “you’re pretty” about 100 times before you walked up to them.
Ideas?
Compliment something you like about them that isn't physical. "I really like how passionate you are about xxx. So many people don't have anything they are passionate about. That's really cool."
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
"Damn girl, you look good from far, but far from good!"

Works every time.
 

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2011
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
286
Location
Amsterdam
Can confirm. Supposedly, you can even use compliments to get the girl to be more promiscuous with you. The technique is to say things like “you seem like a girl who is open to adventure” or things like that. Since people rarely turn down compliments, she will likely agree. Then, later, if you hit resistance to sexual advances, you can say things like “I thought you were adventurous. I guess you’re just like all the other girls”.

ive never gotten the technique to work, but nearly got car sex with it a few years ago. I’m sure if you worked at it it could be done. I got it from the “GirlsChase” website. One of the articles. Good stuff in there. High level
I like the manipulative feel of this one. Make sure to use this on women that don't have good relationships with their fathers for a higher success rate.
 
Top