Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Underage (by 4 weeks) girl added me on Facebook and now wants to meet.

Moneytalks

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl (underage) added me on Facebook and MSN, now wants to meet
This girl is moving to London a few days before xmas from about 60 miles from here (no public transport to easily get me to where she is now, which sucks), and I still have my old Facebook location as London as I visit every few weeks to see my dad.

So she was going round on Facebook adding people because she doesn't know anyone down there (she's American which I guess makes her feel a bit of an outsider as well). She's constantly flirting with me and it's her that initiates sexual flirting on MSN!

I'm heading down to London after xmas to see my dad, and she wants to meet up. Normally I'd be well up for it, but she's 15 and doesn't turn 16 (legal) until the end of January. She suggested we go to her place as it's "more private" and because London was cold when she went in winter before (it really is cold there in January. I met my ex girlfriend there one January and it was freezing cold).

Thoughts?
Should I attempt to smash it? She said she's not a virgin so that makes me feel better about it.
Or should I steer clear until she's legal?

EDIT: I'm 18 by the way.

Moneytalks

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
see her but dont do anything until the 4 weeks are done. WOW 16 is legal. if your only going to be there for a short time it might be good. we will see what everyone else says.

Moneytalks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, in London for 10 days this time and it'll be the last time until April, I should think.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously considering jailbait when there are millions of hot women running around reeks of desperation. In my book, no circumstances will ever justify risking 2 years in jail and destroying the rest of your life...

Just picture your business card 10 years from now: instead of Moneytalks, MBA/JD/MD/PhD/etc... it's gonna read "Moneytalks, sexual offender."

Imagin having to explain that to EVERY SINGLE woman you will meet for the next 40+ years.

All of a sudden that 15 y.o. poonani don't sound that good, does it?

Moneytalks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. I'm just gonna have to tell her I'm not going to London thus can't meet her. She said her friend just commited suicide so I don't really want to make things worse...

Plus, my business card is more likely to say

Moneytalks, Cpt (RN), BEng, MEng :D

Moneytalks

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been kind of knowing I shouldn't go for a 15 year old but just wanted confirmation. I just sent her an email telling her I don't think it's a good idea to carry on talking as we are and even worse that we meet in January.

Any of you fellas in London for New Year's eve? :D

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure, but any activity, conversations of a sexual nature with someone under the age of consent is classified as grooming isn't it? Steer clear if you fancy your freedom.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drag it out for a month before doing anything with her. If you don't live in London and she's so far from there then that shouldn't be a problem at all.

Moneytalks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. She said (luckily) she agrees that we shouldn't meet in January and if we're still talking at all in February then go for it then. Though I think I'm gonna steer clear.

Evzone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
realsmoothie said:
Any girl who just throws herself at people on Facebook is bad news.
My thoughts exactly. This whole story just sounds weird.

S. Pryor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if they have a sex offender registry in London but I would steer clear from her until she's legal. Seeing that 16 is legal over there and you're just 18 then it shouldn't be too bad. I know in America people would look at you as a lame even though you're so close in age. Nobody wants to be that 18 year old that has his picture on the news because he messed with somebody a little younger than they'd prefer.