Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ukraine Ready for Peace Talks with Russia

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruh. How hard is it to say the Nazis were evil?

Bullshvt. Genocide is not a “way of life.”
I'm sorry that I don't follow your Looney Tunes way of thinking. The world isn't black and white as you think.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi All,
And poor bvgger me thought this was about Ukraine?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think there is nuance in the Nazis murdering millions of Jews? It’s not hard to admit they are evil. Come on bruh.
What about the soviet jews that murdered millions and millions of slavs?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are they any more evil than black South Africans and Zimbabweans butchering whites(because they're white) for their land and farms?
What about the soviet jews that murdered millions and millions of slavs?
Genocide is evil. The Nazis committed genocide, thus are evil. Sounds like this forum has a lot of Nazi sympathizers. This is really pathetic.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Genocide is evil. The Nazis committed genocide, thus are evil. Sounds like this forum has a lot of Nazi sympathizers. This is really pathetic.
South African blacks and Zimbabweans murdering(government sanctioned) whites because of the color of their skin isn't evil? I'm not a nazi sympathizer... I just get sick of hearing nazi, nazi, nazi... Every group that's been victimized has also been the aggressor at some point in history.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
South African blacks and Zimbabweans murdering whites because of the color of their skin isn't evil?
This is a deflection. I neither said nor implied that it was not evil. It is damned evil.

I'm not a nazi sympathizer... I just get sick of hearing nazi, nazi, nazi... Every group that's been victimized has also been the aggressor at some point in history.
Sound like a Nazi sympathizer. You are defending them and won’t say their genocide was wrong. Same with what Putin is doing in Ukraine. Putin is a genocidal maniac. Liking his bravado or “alpha” doesn’t excuse the fact that he is a killer.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sound like a Nazi sympathizer since you are defending them and can’t say genocide is wrong. Same with what Putin is doing in Russia. Putin is a genocidal maniac. Liking his bravado or “alpha” doesn’t excuse that he’s a killer.
I wasn't defending genocide in the first place... Any time caucasian atrocities get brought up, I'm going to bring up other race atrocities. Whenever there is some argument about atrocities, it's always caucasian(nazi) that's brought up. I think it subtlety warps public view that only caucasians are capable of such atrocities. Which is obviously not the case.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yikes, you've got to be pretty bad to lose to the Russian army. It's like the special olympics over there.
Russia hasn't updated its military much EXCEPT it's nuclear arsenal and methods of delivery. They've developing new weapons while the ground forces and air rots. Kinda like North Korea. Most of their military spending goes into their missel program.

This is why they're having so many issues on the ground.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't defending genocide in the first place... Any time caucasian atrocities get brought up, I'm going to bring up other race atrocities. Whenever there is some argument about atrocities, it's always caucasian(nazi) that's brought up. I think it subtlety warps public view that only caucasians are capable of such atrocities. Which is obviously not the case.
Maybe you are unaware- but deflection comes off as defending the action. Why need to be defensive about atrocities committed by white people if you didn’t commit those atrocities? It is not a personal attack towards you or white people to say the Nazis were evil.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sound like a Nazi sympathizer. You are defending them and won’t say their genocide was wrong. Same with what Putin is doing in Ukraine. Putin is a genocidal maniac. Liking his bravado or “alpha” doesn’t excuse the fact that he is a killer.
inferring someone is a Nazi sympathizer is an ad hominem attack. What Putin is doing in Ukraine is not genocide. To say it is genocide is to demonstrate one's lack of knowledge of history and to denigrate the memories of real genocide - like what's happening to the uighurs, Pol Pot, the killings in Africa during the 70's, haiti, etc.. etc.

Heck, many events in the past, while technically not even genocides, eclipse what is happening in Ukraine. By your own definition of "genocide", one can also argue during the gulf wars (invasion and occupation), the USA has committed more "genocide" than Ukraine.

In other words, stop watching foxnews, cnn, msnbc, and calm the F down...

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something I can agree with you on! Genocide is wrong no matter who commits it for any reason!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
inferring someone is a Nazi sympathizer is an ad hominem attack. What Putin is doing in Ukraine is not genocide. To say it is genocide is to demonstrate one's lack of knowledge of history and to denigrate the memories of real genocide - like what's happening to the uighurs, Pol Pot, the killings in Africa during the 70's, haiti, etc.. etc.

Heck, many events in the past, while technically not even genocides, eclipse what is happening in Ukraine. By your own definition of "genocide", one can also argue during the gulf wars (invasion and occupation), the USA has committed more "genocide" than Ukraine.

In other words, stop watching foxnews, cnn, msnbc, and calm the F down...
Nobody said that Putin was committing genocide. Someone brought up the Nazis earlier and said he considered all societies on the same moral footing when asked. It was on the previous page. Just a digression from the larger topic.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, whenever someone brings up the Khmer Rouge, this Cambodian I know is always saying "well what about Hitler? It's not just Asians..." You are not alone in your quest for equality and social justice.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, whenever someone brings up the Khmer Rouge, this Cambodian I know is always saying "well what about Hitler? It's not just Asians..." You are not alone in your quest for equality and social justice.
Haha, what a petty Cambodian.