Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ukraine Ready for Peace Talks with Russia

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Ukraine is ready for Peace talks, Looks like the leaders of Russia and Ukraine will be meeting in Turkey for peace talks. Putins Demands are the independence of Luhansk,Dontesk and Crimea. He also wants Ukraine to drop their NATO/EU bids and make Russian the official language if Kiev.

Hopefully peace is established and we can end this war. Of course Biden the American war monger is not invited to this meeting.

Ukraine could adopt a neutral status as part of a peace deal with Russia, President Volodymyr Zelensky admitted last nigh

@EyeBRollin
@Plinco
@MatureDJ
@BackInTheGame78

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I hope so. There's no need for Ukrainians to die unnecessarily, and many millions of people to starve to death around the world.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's great news. So like Munich 1938 then.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zelensky is in a bad sport either case.

If he accepts russian conditions he will lose most of his peoples support, if he does not he will lose most of his people physically.

The mistake has been done right before the invasion begun, he counted on the west to be enough to scary russia and trusted us to do something effectively in case Putin attacked.

Hopefully the rest of eastern europe will realize that the giants supporting them are paper ones and act accordingly.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If he accepts russian conditions he will lose most of his peoples support, if he does not he will lose most of his people physically.

The mistake has been done right before the invasion begun, he counted on the west to be enough to scary russia and trusted us to do something effectively in case Putin attacked.
If Zelensky thought “the West” would start WW3 to protect a non NATO country, he is an even bigger fool than Putin.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The nazis in Ukraine will kill him. He is a puppet.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sad situation. Make Russian the official language of Kyiv? Kiev isn't even in the eastern part of the country, who does Putin think he is?

Oh right, he is a bully. Bullies only respond to force, not diplomacy.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If Zelensky thought “the West” would start WW3 to protect a non NATO country, he is an even bigger fool than Putin.
Putin is no fool, he takes decisions with different criteria than our western leaders, eastern people generally gives less weight to popularity and to casualties just remember what the soviets did against germany without losing an hour of sleep.

Zelensky has been naive, he didnt understand that those pushing him and giving him assurance of total support basically signed him a blank check but with a limited liquidity which is the same mistakes polish and baltic leaders are doing.

Yeah little brother kick that sleeping dog, I'll protect you-->(little brother kicks the dog and the dog now chases him), uhmm I think mom is calling us, gotta go.

Neither western leaders nor eastern ones care that much about their own people but the eastern ones have no problem to act accordingly and make it clear.

Before you accuse me of being a russian agent like you did last time, I dont believe there are "good ones and bad ones", I believe different establishments are doing their own interest regardless what happens to everyday people, it's just that different media frame the events in different ways.

The nazis in Ukraine will kill him. He is a puppet.
The "nazis" just like the "terrorists" in ME just do whatever those who pay the bills and provide training tell them to...it's the common people who may demand justice.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sad situation. Make Russian the official language of Kyiv? Kiev isn't even in the eastern part of the country, who does Putin think he is?

Oh right, he is a bully. Bullies only respond to force, not diplomacy.
Aye. Zelensky needs to tell Putin to eat a dvck. Those terms are disrespectful as fvck.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ukraine is ready for Peace talks, Looks like the leaders of Russia and Ukraine will be meeting in Turkey for peace talks. Putins Demands are the independence of Luhansk,Dontesk and Crimea. He also wants Ukraine to drop their NATO/EU bids and make Russian the official language if Kiev.

Hopefully peace is established and we can end this war. Of course Biden the American war monger is not invited to this meeting.

@EyeBRollin
@Plinco
@MatureDJ
@BackInTheGame78
OI think you're wrong about Russia wanting the official language in Kyiv to be Russian.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This war will go down in history as The Battle of the Manlets....

...but Putin has proven himself the superior manlet....

Edit - Putin should also demand that Ukraine's capital be official known as "Kiev"... As in "Kievan Rus"....

I never got on board with this "Kyiv" nonsense....

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Russia wins again. I'm on neither side, but I live for watching all the bandwagons about to cry cause Ukraine surrendered. Thank you, Putin, for exposing more hypocrisy and the actual violent side of the progressive "peacekeepers."

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yikes, you've got to be pretty bad to lose to the Russian army. It's like the special olympics over there.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were Zelensky I’d tell Putin to go fvck himself.
Exactly. The more Ukrainian men die and Ukrainian women and children flee the country (and subsequently get sold into sexual slavery) the better :rolleyes: Anything to make folks at the U.S. State Department happy...

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. The more Ukrainian men die and Ukrainian women and children flee the country (and subsequently get sold into sexual slavery) the better :rolleyes: Anything to make folks at the U.S. State Department happy...
When the fight began, all the jews in Ukraine bussed out of the country. Families and all. If they are fleeing, then that's not a bad response since they tend to be the most sheepish when it comes to conflict.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pathetic that you would rather surrender to a genocidal maniac rather than fight.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I laugh whenever I hear people calling Russia evil, like they're watching another Disney or Marvel movie with good guys and bad guys. The hilarity comes when you clearly reveal how robotic their anti-russia vision is. It gives similar vibes to the anti-nazi mentality.