Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Uh, Allen...Mods...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ban Juiceypoop...For the love of...Read any of his posts in the Discussion forum...

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to disagree, sure he is not really contributing to the knowledge but he has not been disrespectful to anyone here. Sure if anyone where to take his posts seriously they might take offense but he is funny and has put alot of thought into his posts.
We should be able to not take ourselves too seriously. I think that if you asked, most people either ignore his posts or look forward to his next one. Although maybe his posts do belong
in unusual techniques in seduction.

Last edited:

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by comote
I have to disagree, sure he is not really contributing to the knowledge but he has not been disrespectful to anyone here. Sure if anyone where to take his posts seriously they might take offense but he is funny and has put alot of thought into his posts.
We should be able to not take ourselves too seriously. I think that if you asked, most people either ignore his posts or look forward to his next one. Although maybe his posts do belong
Your kidding me right? He is a TROLL.

He also goes by the nickname SeduceThySelf.

http://www.fastseduction.com/discussion/read?90362,16 for more proof. Notice the close post times.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by comote
Although maybe his posts do belong
Or in "how to get assault charges" and "how to rob a bank."

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
c'mon guys, bottom line is the posts are funny, so they make fun of us taking ourselves too seriously which is I think something we need here.

SoSuave.com

Administrator
Reaction score
He's fairly entertaining at the moment. If he becomes annoying, or when he becomes annoying, he'll be given da boot. Thanks.

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SoSuave.com
He's fairly entertaining at the moment. If he becomes annoying, or when he becomes annoying, he'll be given da boot. Thanks.
Haha!

Rock on Allen!

Mr. Mystery

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SoSuave.com
I love this guy :D

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who? I never even noticed him.

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm with crazykid on this. he's suggested woman beating, bank robbing, kidnapping, and a little cross-dressing. if it's true that he's also seducethyself, then he's also suggested seducing children. anyone who can find this ammusing has got some serious issues to work out. of course, some of his stories seem a little too elaborate to be completely true, but he is suggesting that people begin acting like this, and encouraging those who already are.

CaptianMorgan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by kevbo
i'm with crazykid on this. he's suggested woman beating, bank robbing, kidnapping, and a little cross-dressing. if it's true that he's also seducethyself, then he's also suggested seducing children. anyone who can find this ammusing has got some serious issues to work out. of course, some of his stories seem a little too elaborate to be completely true, but he is suggesting that people begin acting like this, and encouraging those who already are.

how about anyone who takes it seriously ^ has serious issues to work out

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't asking him to be banned because of the topics he posts on (abuse, kiddnapping), but because he's a troll...Wasn't "Mark" banned for less, if I remember correctly?

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to chill out dude

You cant take this stuff too seriously...it just makes me think youre that nerd in class who thinks laughter is bad

If you take this calling yourself a DJ too seriously, id say get a life. Sure, theres great advice and a great thing that this forum is, but if you dedicate to much to it, youre a poor sap

Theres much more to everything than coming to a forum online and learning about picking up chicks. Learn to read humor

Ill give you an example of this humor...the name seducethyself. Hilarious! Hes poking fun at the nerds dedicating their lifes to seducing women

Have your say guys. Im out to the park to try to seduce some plants