Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tyranny

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is exactly what I'm talking about. A Russian Guy being told that Russia are the victims.

I cannot believe we have nuclear weapons in this world. Why are they are still building them. Why? For money! Makes me sick to the stomach. Maybe women are right...they should be in charge. Maybe that way...we wouldn't blow the world up. How STUPID are men!

I cannot believe that people fall for their propaganda. Telling us Russia are the enemy and we must go to war. Where as Russia is feeding their citizens the propaganda that they are the victims.

Do you think you will fall for it? Like a sheep? Walk blindly into a war. I have a feeling majority of people will fall for the propaganda. They will be rolling around the floor laughing at us for doing so.

Wouldn't it be awesome if majority of people said. NO!! I am not going to war.

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
I cannot believe we have nuclear weapons in this world. Why are they are still building them. Why? For money!
Nuclear weapons prevent enemies from going to war with your nation. It's a preventative type of weapon. If North Korea did not have nukes, North Korea would be wiped off the face of this planet. If Israel did not have nukes, Israel would be wiped off the face of this planet. If United States did not have nukes, United States would be wiped off the face of this planet.

Nuclear weapons keep you safe at night.

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe women are right...they should be in charge.
Europeans are crying about not being able to pay for their electric bill. Dmitry Medvedev recently said, I quote "you don't need light to **** in the ass." Referring to western gay values directly.

I guess you need a woman to be in charge.

Here is something to make you sleep better at night. There is a weapons system called status-6 (poseidon), you can google it. It is an unmanned submarine, maybe even with artificial intelligence capable of making its own decisions, we don't know, it is a secret weapon. It's mission is to go to Atlantic and Pacific oceans, slowly, and undetected, lay down at the ocean bed, and when the time is right, explode with the force of some say 100 megatons, that's twice the power of tsar bomba, others say up to 300 megatons. Cracking open the earth's crust. Creating giant tsunamis and volcanic activities. 1 mile high tsunamis then will approach the coast of United States from east and west, killing most people.

With weapons like this, you can be sure there won't be nuclear war. So you can sleep quietly at night and not worry about death.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Europeans are crying about not being able to pay for their electric bill. Dmitry Medvedev recently said, I quote "you don't need light to **** in the ass." Referring to western gay values directly.

Here is something to make you sleep better at night. There is a weapons system called status-6 (poseidon), you can google it. It is an unmanned submarine, maybe even with artificial intelligence capable of making its own decisions, we don't know, it is a secret weapon. It's mission is to go to Atlantic and Pacific oceans, slowly, and undetected, lay down at the ocean bed, and when the time is right, explode with the force of some say 100 megatons, that's twice the power of tsar bomba, others say up to 300 megatons. Cracking open the earth's crust. Creating giant tsunamis and volcanic activities. 1 mile high tsunamis then will approach the coast of United States from east and west, killing most people.

With weapons like this, you can be sure there won't be nuclear war. So you can sleep quietly at night and not worry about death.
Men are to tyrannical to rule. I'm a jordan peterson fan when it comes to the left, but given the choice, considering how men force to you to go to war or be shot...as daunting a prospect as it is...I'd rather live in a world where rule. Maybe it is a good thing that more women are coming into powerful positions. At least that way I'd still be alive. Imagine Russia being ran by women.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm not afraid of death. What I detest is being told to kill innocent people or be shot myself.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Poseidon is a joke to anyone who understands physics. It may be technically possible to make a small tsunami, but doing so is a waste of a perfectly good nuke. The reason nukes detonate above a target is that it maximizes destruction. Setting it off underwater mutes the force drastically.

Nuclear war is also misunderstood. Nuclear winter is a myth concocted to get nations to sign on to non proliferation. Nukes will not end the human race. There are too many people, too spread out. Nuclear war is actually quite survivable if one is not sitting on a target.

The reason that Russia has to keep making nuclear threats is that their arsenal of missiles is rusting away and barely functional. They would be lucky if 25% of them got off the ground, and that is before missile defenses defeat at least some of them.

Billtx49

Reaction score
What would you eat?
Without an initial survival food stock, food can still be grown and game meat hunted in non irradiated areas. The key is knowing where they are and where the wind blows.
Radiation treatment pills can also be purchased beforehand …

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are to tyrannical to rule. I'm a jordan peterson fan when it comes to the left, but given the choice, considering how men force to you to go to war or be shot...as daunting a prospect as it is...I'd rather live in a world where rule. Maybe it is a good thing that more women are coming into powerful positions. At least that way I'd still be alive. Imagine Russia being ran by women.
There's less skin in the game for them. "Women aren't being killed in combat, who cares if we go to war?"

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice! Russians will never hit U.S.A. with nukes, their rockets are garbage and won't take off.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice! Russians will never hit U.S.A. with nukes, their rockets are garbage and won't take off.
The submarine based missiles would almost surely hit. Whether they would be fired at military or civilian targets is anyone's guess. It's pretty easy to pop out of the water and nuke nyc, but that doesn't advance a military goal.

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pretty easy to pop out of the water and nuke nyc
I'm pretty sure they can launch from under water. Also, I'm highly certain that Russia has best (much better than USA) nuclear arsenal. Finally, they definitely have the best rocket engines in the world, US is still using Russian engines to go to space.

And if you mean by foraging for food, scavenging for trash s.t.a.l.k.e.r style, f you my friend, eeeff you.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they can launch from under water. Also, I'm highly certain that Russia has best (much better than USA) nuclear arsenal. Finally, they definitely have the best rocket engines in the world, US is still using Russian engines to go to space.

And if you mean by foraging for food, scavenging for trash s.t.a.l.k.e.r style, f you my friend, eeeff you.
The place I live is called little Egypt, because it provides food in times of scarceness.

What an embarrassment it must be to be Russian right now, with all the men fleeing the country because of the draft. It is a sorry state that Putin has left you.

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
with all the men fleeing the country because of the draft
Mmm. I think you are misinformed again. Yes there is something called "draft", real term is "mobilization". In particular, "partial mobilization".

Let's say YOU was in Russia and some moderator from sosuave was in Russia, Billtx49 is Russian he lives in Moscow, let's assume. Neither of you will be "drafted", "mobilized". Because neither of you fit.

You do not fit because you do not have military experience. Only men with military experience are being mobilized, and not those who just served in the army. Only those who served under contract, who chose army and navy and air force as their career.

In other words only professionals are being mobilized.

So you got wrong so far:

1. Subs have to surface to fire missiles.
2. Nuclear war is a piece of cake we all gonna live, just forage for some trash in the post apocalyptical world. :rofl:
3. Russian missiles are trash most won't even take off.
4. and now this.....

It sounds to be that it's just a finger pointer game to you, you're that fat kid from Sympsons, "haaaaa haaaa".

Not cool.

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
More over. To declare partial mobilization or not it is up to state governor. There are some states in Russian Federation that did not declare partial mobilization. For example state of Chechnya did not declare partial mobilization because they without mobilization have men volunteering for this special operation. This is video of such men getting ready and going to fight fascism, western values, and same sex marriages.

What is "partial mobilization"? It is end game. It is a knuckle that will punch out already weakened defacto NATO coalition in Ukraine. It is needed because the front line is same distance as from Moscow to Paris. 1500 miles. Same distance roughly Los Angeles to Dallas. You need a lot of men for such a front.

P.S. Oh wow. I guess I have to talk about who's fighting now. Because I think there is a misconception.

Russian regular army (and navy, and air force, etc) consists of A) draftees, you reach 18 you have to serve a year or something, and B) professionals, you served, you want to make it your career, welcome, you get paid.

So, regular army is not doing fighting right now. Regular army is doing regular things that they regularly do.

Fighting is doing a group of professional contractors, private military companies, mobilized men from republics in Ukraine (those that are against Ukraine), and those Ukrainians who fought Ukraine for the past 8 years. This way there are no draftees in the war zone. That means if YOU, Russian, as we pretending you to be, was 18 and got drafted into army, because everybody does, you would not be in the war zone.

P.S.S. At this point you have not seen fighting in Ukraine. What you have witnessed is called shooting artillery at each other. Basically minus 300 to 400 thousand Ukrainians and Poles, and some other paid volunteers, and minus billions of dollars in equipment. Now enemy is weak, now they push.

Last edited: