Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tyranny

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think this "partial mobilization" was something on a whim and out necessity. I think it was planned even before this special operation started. The special operation itself was planned for a long time. I think back in 2010 one of Russian politicians spoke something along these lines -- On February 24th 2022 you will see Russia become great again -- or something along those lines. He got the date right that's what interesting to say the least.

What else they planned for us?

This whole world crisis is synthetic, which goes in line with OP's concerns about Tyranny. Damn right this world is tyrannical.

I love to say this -- volcanos on Java island blow up every 500 years, so it's better 2 live on Java on top of volcano than in this world, that is exploding and killing people every 10 years or so. Give another 10 years, and there will be another war. If we still alive.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More over. To declare partial mobilization or not it is up to state governor. There are some states in Russian Federation that did not declare partial mobilization. For example state of Chechnya did not declare partial mobilization because they without mobilization have men volunteering for this special operation. This is video of such men getting ready and going to fight fascism, western values, and same sex marriages.

What is "partial mobilization"? It is end game. It is a knuckle that will punch out already weakened defacto NATO coalition in Ukraine. It is needed because the front line is same distance as from Moscow to Paris. 1500 miles. Same distance roughly Los Angeles to Dallas. You need a lot of men for such a front.

P.S. Oh wow. I guess I have to talk about who's fighting now. Because I think there is a misconception.

Russian regular army (and navy, and air force, etc) consists of A) draftees, you reach 18 you have to serve a year or something, and B) professionals, you served, you want to make it your career, welcome, you get paid.

So, regular army is not doing fighting right now. Regular army is doing regular things that they regularly do.

Fighting is doing a group of professional contractors, private military companies, mobilized men from republics in Ukraine (those that are against Ukraine), and those Ukrainians who fought Ukraine for the past 8 years. This way there are no draftees in the war zone. That means if YOU, Russian, as we pretending you to be, was 18 and got drafted into army, because everybody does, you would not be in the war zone.

P.S.S. At this point you have not seen fighting in Ukraine. What you have witnessed is called shooting artillery at each other. Basically minus 300 to 400 thousand Ukrainians and Poles, and some other paid volunteers, and minus billions of dollars in equipment. Now enemy is weak, now they push.
The state police probably come poison your underwear if you don't share in the propaganda mission.

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Living in the midwest USA you must know a lot more about country on the other side of the globe. Nice.