Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tying the Knot

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well my friends, it is official. After my two-year stint as a manwh0re, I finally found my diamond in the rough. I am getting married this summer to HB Pal. We had our doubts at first, but she has withstood the trial by fire and I feel we are both lucky to have found each other. My family and friends (who usually hate the girls I bring around) fell in love with her as well and we are all very excited about the wedding. I don't know what the future holds for us. But I do know that I have never been happier, or more satisfied in every way with anyone else.

However, I haven't gotten all cheers and thumbs up. In fact, I have been catching quite a bit of heat from a few of my friends who believe marriage is just a way for women to trap a man and suck him dry. I won't deny that this can be the case, so I will let you guys in on a little pointer should you ever contemplate getting hitched

1. Start your own business. Even if you do nothing with it, register your own corporation and get a tax ID number. This is great because you can write off your rent, your supplies, furniture, etc and save a bundle on taxes. (Manage your expenses with Quickbooks...that program is a lifesaver!)

2. Get a lawyer to write up a contract between you and your business which stipulates that you must sign a pre-nuptual agreement. This way, there is no awkwardness or implied mistrust. You can just tell her that it's part of your contract and out of your control.

No muss, no fuss!

Anyways, I gotta get back to my hustle yall...so many deadlines, so little time.

Wish me luck as I tread into the unknown!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Señor Fingers
Well my friends, it is official. After my two-year stint as a manwh0re, I finally found my diamond in the rough. I am getting married this summer to HB Pal. We had our doubts at first, but she has withstood the trial by fire and I feel we are both lucky to have found each other. My family and friends (who usually hate the girls I bring around) fell in love with her as well and we are all very excited about the wedding. I don't know what the future holds for us. But I do know that I have never been happier, or more satisfied in every way with anyone else.

However, I haven't gotten all cheers and thumbs up. In fact, I have been catching quite a bit of heat from a few of my friends who believe marriage is just a way for women to trap a man and suck him dry. I won't deny that this can be the case, so I will let you guys in on a little pointer should you ever contemplate getting hitched

1. Start your own business. Even if you do nothing with it, register your own corporation and get a tax ID number. This is great because you can write off your rent, your supplies, furniture, etc and save a bundle on taxes. (Manage your expenses with Quickbooks...that program is a lifesaver!)

2. Get a lawyer to write up a contract between you and your business which stipulates that you must sign a pre-nuptual agreement. This way, there is no awkwardness or implied mistrust. You can just tell her that it's part of your contract and out of your control.

No muss, no fuss!

Anyways, I gotta get back to my hustle yall...so many deadlines, so little time.

Wish me luck as I tread into the unknown!
Congrats. I'll remember those tax tips. Any open invitations to us fellow sosuavers?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
congrats homie. :D

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, bro, :( this saddens me in a way because of all the cool sh!t you've posted and how much you've helped me.

But then finding that true blue 10 (personality as well as looks) that we deserve is really at the heart of this community as a goal that's well worth attaining.

I wish you the best in your marriage and in your career because you truly do deserve it.

Your tips reinvigorated this mother-fvcker and jump-started the second golden age of sosuave.com

I hold YOU largely responsible for my first waves of success and for the positive, friendly attitude I sheered from you.

You helped the community flourish without ever losing your personality and uniqueness in the process... a truly commendable feat that I hope to replicate.

Keep in touch, man. Just because you're getting married doesn't mean you can skiddaddle just yet! :p

-Duke

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
congrats.

That is funny as hell that you mentioned starting a business for a pre-nup though. I just got off the pnone with a really old friend who got engaged. He has recently started his own business for tax purposes and brought that up since he is nearing your position.

Wish you the best.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations! Best of luck to you. Just wondering though......

Originally posted by Señor Fingers
That doesn't sound very legal to me... maybe I'm wrong. I know my dad writes off business expenses all the time, but even if it is mostly for personal use, he always makes sure it has some function as part of his business.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats bro...yea...you've given lots of good advice over the time I've been here. Don't forget this place when you tie the knot. Keep us posted on the married life.

btw...WHEN'S THE FRIGGIN BACHELOR PARTY!!!!!!!

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
congrats my man. Your stuff has inspired no doubt but from the last posts you made I got the idea that you were getting tired of the game. Best of luck and
Originally posted by -HPNOTIQ- btw...WHEN'S THE FRIGGIN BACHELOR PARTY!!!!!!!
two words comes to my mind. ROAD TRIP!!!:D :D :D

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best of luck to you!

One thing I will mention is that it's nothing like dating many women. I found that the challenge disappeared when I was single. The challenges continue when you're hitched with one woman.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Conga Rats!

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the good wishes, yall!

Originally posted by Eternal
Congrats. I'll remember those tax tips. Any open invitations to us fellow sosuavers?
It's gonna be a simple wedding in a small castle, just our families are coming. But if any of you ever find yourselves in northwestern Spain, feel free to email me!
Originally posted by Duke
I hold YOU largely responsible for my first waves of success and for the positive, friendly attitude I sheered from you.
I will accept that responsibility as long as you give yourself credit, too. Not everyone can be pro-active and apply something they read to their life.
Originally posted by Duke
Keep in touch, man. Just because you're getting married doesn't mean you can skiddaddle just yet!
You got my email, dawg. Holler anytime.
Originally posted by Nocturnal
maybe I'm wrong. I know my dad writes off business expenses all the time, but even if it is mostly for personal use, he always makes sure it has some function as part of his business.
Actually you are spot on. For example, you can only write off your rent if you have a workstation in your home. (it has to be outside of your bedroom though) the best bet is to hire a reputable CPA to help you figure everything out.
Originally posted by -HPNOTIQ-
WHEN'S THE FRIGGIN BACHELOR PARTY!!!!!!!
LOL! My friends are gonna surprise me so I have no idea when. I plan on taking some interesting pictures though...
Originally posted by comic_relief
Your stuff has inspired no doubt but from the last posts you made I got the idea that you were getting tired of the game.
Actually I still enjoy keepin my game tight. My girl sees me flirt all the time and I still get phone numbers, (which I throw away) I think the biggest mistake people make in a committed relationship is neglecting their game. If your lover knows you have women chasing you, she will work extra hard to keep you happy. Plus it's fun to build up sexual tension with some random hottie and then release it with a woman who knows how to please you. Keeps things interesting!

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congradulations...

I'm happy to hear that you found yourself "the one" Señor Fingers, and i wish the 2 of you the best of lukc for the future man... I have read alot of your threds/posts and most of them are really good and helpfull, and i also DID pick up some helpfull hints from your posts, thanx for that, and i hope to read more of your "knowledge" in the future;)

Well anyways... go well and enjoy exploring the married life:D

P.S.: Keep us posted on how things go with the marrige etc.. and also maybe tell us what goes wrong and what makes things go right etc.. so when we all get to the stage where we get married etcd, we will KNOW what to do and what NOT to do.. so yes.. you are our "marrigie guini-pig" :D .. take care man!!

Laterz...

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Tying the Knot

Originally posted by Nocturnal
Congratulations! Best of luck to you. Just wondering though......

That doesn't sound very legal to me... maybe I'm wrong. I know my dad writes off business expenses all the time, but even if it is mostly for personal use, he always makes sure it has some function as part of his business.

not only does it sound very not legal but it also sounds like if i was this girl that had to sign the prenup and was told it was because of his newly founded buisness, i would know immediately that the buisness was founded just to make me sign a dang prenup.

trust me dude, the chick does not want your old spiderman comics you keep in the closet or your new pair of nikes.
prenups = i know its not gonna work out so sign this paper...

icehot

Don Juan
Reaction score
ahhh shiiiit!

Your post have kept my shiit tight -- Especially the one on escaping the friends zone. It worked like kryptonite on superman.

Hey, in between banging your chicky, can you still be posting golden tip?

well, congrats.

Remember to keep your game on lock-down. If i had a dime for all my friends who turn to totally puzzys when they get a girl, i'd be a millionaire.

.peace

Jizamurai

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, way to go bro, congratulations and best wishes!

Keep us posted on things and thanks for sharing the insight. You've made quite a big impact here. :)

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Tying the Knot

Originally posted by penkitten
not only does it sound very not legal but it also sounds like if i was this girl that had to sign the prenup and was told it was because of his newly founded buisness, i would know immediately that the buisness was founded just to make me sign a dang prenup.

trust me dude, the chick does not want your old spiderman comics you keep in the closet or your new pair of nikes.
prenups = i know its not gonna work out so sign this paper...
ASIF... Its called being smart. Over 50% of marriages fail and letting your gaurd down because you think shes the one will come and bite you in the back. If youve got a lot of expenses protect them, you worked hard for it. Its common sense nowdays to get a prenup and to the women who say don't why would you, what do you want out of it ;)

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaaahhhhhhh!!!

What are you doing homie?! What about us going clubbing together, what about you coming to my "Woods"?!!? Now we gotta entertain your wife too? :p

Fukker, im going to kill you :)

And i want to see a picture of this MISSIZ FINGZ.

You hoe, seriously... :D

And penkitten... yeah baby, no prenup, that sounds REALLY GOOD, if you are a woman about to get married. I dont give a sh1t what this "love forever" thing you might think, but prenup is a way for me to cover my ass... whethever we stay together forever or not. Less worries, less hassle, more time spent happily together.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez...

You've gone AFC on us!!!!

Just kidding.

Enjoy! And drop in every now and then with your pearls of wisdom.

But do be careful about "home office" deductions, if that's what you're talking about. In the US, at least, they are one of the biggest "red flags" for an audit.

Totally agreed about the prenup, at least if there's a disparity of income and/or assets.