Tying the Knot

Emperiorjack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
haha they would catch her poisioning your oatmeal, im sure there are funnier ways to go.
wait til hes 80 and begging for oatmeal , telling his friends , " she is withholding all my fiber intake because of that dang pre nup 65 years ago "
:rolleyes: Why are women such dumb *****es

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Señor Fingers

Whether or not I agree with this is irrelevant. I do admire you for trying to share the peace and joy you have found in your beliefs... just one bit of advice:

Jesus never had to beat people over the head with his message to be heard. The multitudes gravitated to him because he gave them the hope, compassion and love that they were sorely lacking in their lives. Like the old saying goes "You attract more flies with honey than vinegar" the more you push Christianity on people, the more they will become repulsed by your pushiness. Heads can already see what you are about from your sig, so when you drop Jesus in every other thread, especially when no one is talking about religion, it makes you look more like a desperate salesman than a man of God. I hope you don't take this the wrong way. You seem like an intelligent guy and I can tell your heart is in the right place. Your approach just needs some fine-tuning, IMHO.

If you really think about it, religion is just another form of seduction and the same basic rules apply. Instead of "attracting women" your goal is to "live and spread the word of God". To do this you must live in harmony and understanding with those around you and have genuine love in your heart. I am not saying you should stay quiet about your beliefs. By all means, be proud of who you are and what you stand for. Just remember that your actions and the way you carry yourself will speak infinitely louder than words. Astound people with your patience, wisdom and all virtues of the spirit and you will discover them to be far more curious about what you believe in.
Amen. Had to say it hehe :)

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Emperiorjack
:rolleyes: Why are women such dumb *****es
said a future old lonely constipated man with a old marriage prenup.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Tying the Knot

Originally posted by Wyldfire
Ironically, they don't usually hold up in court anyhow. All the person has to do is get a greedy lawyer and claim to have signed it under duress.
it usually is isnt it?

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
You’re mistaken, IT IS MY OBLIGATION as a believer to tell you these truths if you like it or not. God doesn't need your money, and I don't need you, you are just another person in the billions of the lost. It is expected that you took offense of my message. It’s not my responsibility for you to believe in the truth of bible scriptures. It’s your decision alone, and you only. Like I made my decision to take a step of faith to not go to hell.

Apparently you didn't read many times in the bible where the people were about to stone Jesus Christ and kill him, even people who were receptive to his message.

You’re mistaken again; I don't belong to a religion. I’m a believer in Christ, and Christ said who he is, and it went down in history and you will just have to accept what he said about himself.

Seduction has a hidden agenda, to use tricks, tactic's for your own self-centered pleasure.
And you know what Senor Fingers; I don’t need your tactics or tricks or your years of experience in seduction to reveal the Good News of God. The bible can handle itself real well, and doesn’t need your help never has, never will.

Let me be simple for a minute.

Problem= ME, YOU, mankind, imperfect, all sinners, death, eternal death.

Answer= God, Jesus Christ, Son of God, Perfect, paid with he's own sinless blood, risen and lives today

Buddha, Mohammad, Confucius... where are they. The grave, and there’s no denying it. But Christ, He lives today, and if you accept the answer, you can also live.

Observe

Romans 3:10
"As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one"

Ephesians 2:8-9
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast."

You don't need years of experience and boot camps and conferences and thousands of dollars or a forum to learn these simple truths.

Last edited:

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bbestar,

Don't be so defensive my friend. I don't find your religious spamming offensive at all. Just mildly annoying :)

But hey, if you think this is the best way to spread your message, then that's entirely up to you. I'm just letting you know how you are coming across to other members on this board and that your approach to this whole "soul-winning" thing may not be working too well.
Originally posted by bbestar
Seduction has a hidden agenda, to use tricks, tactic's for your own self-centered pleasure.
Seduction is not about agendas or techniques. It's about being 100% comfortable with your sexuality and allowing the women around you to feel the same way about themselves. The tactics are just formalities...a starting point for you to undo the bad programming that kept you from being the man God intended. At least, that's what it means to me.
The bible can handle itself real well, and doesn’t need your help never has, never will.
Geez. For someone so filled with Christ's love you sure have a lot of anger. Did you and Jesus have a fight? :confused:
Buddha, Mohammad, Confucius... where are they. The grave, and there’s no denying it. But Christ, He lives today, and if you accept the answer, you can also live.
Been there, done that. I was a diehard Christian for 11 years of my life. Did not find what I was looking for. But do you see me on the forums 24/7 saying "Christianity is a fraud!" on every thread? No. Because I respect other people's God given right to make their own decisions and I trust God to reveal himself to those whose seek his love.

As far as your rhetorical questions and quick dismissal of other beliefs, I have yet to find out about Christ being proven alive today, but feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
Romans 3:10
"As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one"

Ephesians 2:8-9
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast."...
Yeah. The Bible is full of interesting quotes.
Leviticus 25:44
"Both thy bondmen, and thy bondmaids, which thou shalt have, shall be of the heathen that are round about you; of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids."

Here God not only condones slavery, but gives explicit permission to buy and own slaves.
Luke 12:47
"And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes."

Oh, and you can beat your slaves, too.
Exodus 22:29
"Thou shalt not delay to offer the first of thy ripe fruits, and of thy liquors: the firstborn of thy sons shalt thou give unto me."

God orders human sacrifices. In the Canaanite world the Molech cult practiced human sacrifice and many scholars equate Yahweh with the Molech god. Explicit references to Molech appear in Lev. 18:21, 20:2-5; Jer. 32:35 and II Kings 23:10.
Deuteronomy 28:53
"And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the LORD they God hath given thee, in the siege, and in the straightness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee:"

As if the human sacrifices weren't enough, here is God making the plea for cannibalism. Nothing like having your family over for dinner!
Luke 19:27
"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

Although Jesus in one instance calls for the love of enemies, at the end of the parable of ten pounds, he orders to slay his enemies that would deny his reign (Luke 19:12-27). Despite the commandment not to kill, Jesus accepts the killing of humans here.
II Samuel 12:11
"This said the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun."

God, not only condoning adultery, but literally causing it to happen! Note also, the strange assertion that God raises up evil, supposedly an act reserved for Satan.
Isaiah 45:7
"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

In case there was any doubt.
Luke 14:26
"If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple."

Jesus says we must hate our families and ourselves in order to follow him. Nice.
Exodus 20:5
"Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;"

Waitaminute...doesn't the Bible also say thou shall not covet? So I guess God must be a hypocrite then, since he holds a grudge against the children of the fathers who hated him. Besides, if there are no other gods, just who could God claim for his jealousy?
These are some of the many reasons why I can no longer call myself a Christian. The scriptures are flawed and full of glaring contradictions. Half the time it reads more like the work of greedy men, passing laws to condone their evil behavior, than the word of a loving God.

We all have to find faith in something. The problem with the religious is their blatant sense of arrogance and their complete dismissal of any outside knowledge that endangers the superiority complex they nurture. Ultimately, the self-righteous LOVE to prove everyone else wrong. The sad thing is that they base their rights and wrongs on WRITTEN WORDS and not on the simple golden rules (Love your neighbor, love God, do unto others as you would have them do unto you, etc) These are the basic principles of every major religion, yet members of these cults argue with each other as they pour over the clauses of ancient texts. Are these men of God spreading love to unite humanity, or a bunch of lawyers making a case against each other?

At then end of the day, if you want to keep cramming the Bible down people's throats, I will respect your right to do so. I just think you should examine this document upon which you base your unbending beliefs. If your faith still stands after reading all the fine print, then you still need to work on your sales pitch, cuz it stinks.

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
Well I read your little long article duke, and what I can say with out offense... He is an idiot. But I love the guy, he needs Christ in he's life.

Ive been in a similar situation as him in some aspects.

Ive spoken with atheists, deists, satanists and many other types. A times my faith has been waivered at slight moments but I still stand today in full faith in the living Christ.

This guy asks... Why is there evil in the world, is God using the world as a playground, a play.

Far from it.

This goes deep, let me be for real for a minute.

God is perfect, all knowing, omnipotent, omnipresent. Why is there pain and suffering in this world. The answer is God could have created a perfect world, without sin, no suffering, no pain. BUT. If God DIDN"T ALLOW PAIN AND Suffering IN The World... How could God call himself God. If God doesn't allow sin to reach its full potential, is God afraid of sin? Is God scared for his own creation to turn against him... Not at all. He gave us the option to turn against him and we did, when we at the apple. But God provides us a way back to fellowship with him... God can only fully accept a Sacrifice that is perfect, he offers himself, Jesus Christ with his blood to clense us.

If these guy does not accept any type consideration to believe in Christ then certain bible scriptures apply to him. But I can't be the judge for this man, for his true state of his heart. Only God knows his true state and what scriptures apply to him.

John 3:5
Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

To be born again is being in a state of mind and heart. I see no evidence of that in this man. All I see is religion in the man ken daniels.

At his young age, I don't believe he had the understanding of what he was doing, when he said about accepting Christ.

Anyway, there is still two more days of Christmas music. Lets Trust God this new year

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's unfortunate that you don't even know how to properly spread the word, bb.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Redundant post. Please delete.

Last edited:

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I read your little long article duke, and what I can say with out offense... He is an idiot. But I love the guy, he needs Christ in he's life.
Nice name-calling. If you examine the guy's reasoning, it's as solid as a brick wall. Nothing about his article merits your ad homonym attack.

Ive been in a similar situation as him in some aspects.

Ive spoken with atheists, deists, satanists and many other types. A times my faith has been waivered at slight moments but I still stand today in full faith in the living Christ.

This guy asks... Why is there evil in the world, is God using the world as a playground, a play.

Far from it.

This goes deep, let me be for real for a minute.

God is perfect, all knowing, omnipotent, omnipresent. Why is there pain and suffering in this world. The answer is God could have created a perfect world, without sin, no suffering, no pain. BUT. If God DIDN"T ALLOW PAIN AND Suffering IN The World... How could God call himself God.
Take a look at your reasoning: "If God made a perfect world without sin, suffering or pain, how could he call himself God?"

If God is perfect, omnipotent, and all-mighty, he could easily have made a perfect world with no sin, and he could have made all of the people of earth worship him. The whole of existence could have been totally problem-free, if he, the allmighty powerful God, had chosen to make it so. And to answer your question: since he is God, he can do whatever he wants, including calling himself God!

But supposing that there is a god and that he gave us free will, then implicitly he has also given us the ability to doubt him and question him.

According to the bible, though, non-believers are sentenced to eternal torture in hell.

Jesus told us to love our enemies. God, apparently, did not get the memo. Aside from ordering multiple genocides on his enemies, he ALSO plans to get the ultimate revenge by eternally torturing them in hell.

This brings up another question: Punishment is a form of revenge. If God is perfect, and God is love, why does God desire revenge? God sounds like a massive hypocrite right about now. In fact, it sounds like he's rather IMPERFECT, almost as if he was invented by the minds of IMPERFECT humans who have EGOs and emotions that enable them to FEEL things and want to get revenge.

If this is truly how God behaves, then he is no more than a despot who rules through intimidation and fear. "Might makes right," if you will.

Yes, the author of that article was uncomfortable with the idea of a god who didn't intervene in the world. He crafted a fitting analogy here:

In October 2001, there was an incident reported in the local news that tipped my perspective farther from deism toward an atheistic-leaning agnosticism. A driver struck a pedestrian on a freeway in Fort Worth and continued the journey home, parking in the garage with the victim still on the hood of the car. The victim was conscious and pled for help, but the driver simply left him there for four days until he died, then with the help of a friend, dumped the body in a local park. The universal reaction to this incident was one of shock and outrage. Yet as I considered the millions of children who have died of starvation, wasting disease and natural disasters, knowing that an omnipotent God could have come to their rescue but did not, it was difficult not to see a parallel between God and the negligent driver. The more I contemplated the world in which we live, the harder it became to identify any clues that a benevolent, omnipotent Personality intervenes and orchestrates any of the events in our lives.
And to answer this:

At his young age, I don't believe he had the understanding of what he was doing, when he said about accepting Christ.
I'll let him speak for himself.

What is the source of Christians' reluctance to accept the above simple explanation for my unbelief? I cannot speak for all, but as a former Christian, I can relate how I think I may have internally processed a story like mine:

He appears to be sincere, and he seems to have been a genuine believer, but he has now rejected God, so despite appearances, it may be that he never experienced a true relationship with God.
I urge everyone to read through the guy's article. It's a very interesting read and refutes all of bbestar's concerns AND THEN SOME.

Last edited:

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mods, Please CLOSE this religious debate thread!!

When will mankind learn that religion, or the false conduct of religion, has been the cause for more misery than all other causes combined?

Dietzcoi

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi

When will mankind learn that religion, or the false conduct of religion, has been the cause for more misery than all other causes combined?

Dietzcoi
No it hasn't.

MVP

Don Juan
Reaction score
The story of Jesus was copied from previous religions.

Examples of stories that all PRE-DATE Jesus:

The story of Mithra: born from virgin on Dec 25, attended by shepherds bearing gifts, considered great traveling teacher, had 12 disciples, followers promised heaven, performed miracles, sacrificed himself, buried in a tomb and 3 days rose again, , considered "Savior", sacred day was Sunday (hundreds of years before appearance of the story of christ), and is quoted as saying "He who shall not eat of my body nor drink of my blood so that he may be one with me and I with him, shall not be saved."

The story of Attis: born Dec 25, considered savior, his body as bread was eaten by worshippers, was both the divine Son and Father, crucified on a tree, after 3 days was resurrected

The story of Dionysus: born on Dec 25 to a virgin, traveling teacher, rose from the dead, identified with the lamb

There are many others, including Horus, which is considered the biggest "influence" on the story of Jesus.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, time to re-hijack this thread ...

... to its original topic.

Still tied up in the red tape and "test driving" the arrangement, eh, Fingz? Good.

I have discovered that we both certainly are not perfect by any stretch, but one thing I appreciate is how well we communicate. I love the fact that we never let things bother us for a long time. If something is on our minds, it gets brought out in the open and dealt with on the spot.... not like my ex's who would always punish me for sh!t I did last month...so annoying.
Very good.

Also good of you to drop in. Keep us posted, Señor.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MVP
The story of Jesus was copied from previous religions.<snip>
Religious folk do not want to hear stuff like this. Notice how bbestar completely ignored my quotes from the Bible. I go through this with every persistant Christian that tries to "save" me. They are totally into their sales pitch until I quote some of the major loopholes and paradoxes in their Good Book. Many don't believe me at first, till they reread it for themselves. When confronted with such contradictions, all of a sudden they don't want to play anymore. They get very defensive and some have even cursed me out. This shows me that they are more concerned with making the sale than knowing if the product is legitimate!

Truth is, I do not enjoy having to do this. I think that if people are really happy serving Jesus and shouting his name from every rooftop, well doggonit, it's their right to do so. But they should extend me the same courtesy and let me find my own way, without being pushy and thinking they have all the answers. I hate that sh!t.

I won't sit here and claim to know all the mysteries of the universe, but I certainly know a half-truth when I smell one. And if you come at me trying to sell BS as gold (which I must either buy into or go to hell), I am gonna call you on it.
Originally posted by dietzcoi
You are right dietzcoi, we have strayed much and this topic has been beaten to death here and in other threads. My apologies, folks. Moving on...
Originally posted by Bonhomme
Still tied up in the red tape and "test driving" the arrangement, eh, Fingz?
Oh hell yes! If you are gonna invest in a Ferrari you would be a fool not to test drive and kick the tires some. If it were up to her, we would have been married in June, but aside from the red tape I wasn't 100% comfortable with it. I think if you are gonna spend the rest of your life with someone, you should live together for at least a year and you should also know that person for at least 2-3 years. Trust takes time to build and is essential to any relationship, especially a marriage.

I will definitely let yall know how this pans out and if there are any of the rumored changes that reportedly take place after you say "I do"

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fingers,

Thanks for responding to my virignity question in one's soulmate.

I just want you to know 2 things.

1.) This guy bebe or whatever his name is a clown

2.) You by far have the most interesting and captivating articles on this board. You are a gifted wrtier, nothing short of that.

I have been reading tihs board for about 7 years and I still have a negative attitutde regarding women. If you ever get a chance, read some my posts. Any advice you give me I will greatly take to heart.

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score

Yeah. The Bible is full of interesting quotes.
Fingers, let me be real for a minute.
I decided not to go into full detail explanation on each verse because, Even if I provided you a thorough and perfect reasonable explanation on each verse, Which there is.

You probably would not be more open, you would be more closed and defensive.

I shake my head when ever a person or a group uses specific bible verse's to disprove the bible. There are many versions of the bible today, and many have been corrupted and gone liberal, in translation and in minor details.

A few things that disqualifies an argument with staying power.

Using a verse in context, Using a corrupt version of the bible, using a liberal version of the bible, using a verse without background and situational research of that time period. Not knowing the true characteristics of God, not knowing the implications of the characteristics of God through out time, using a verse without reading the chapter or book, using a verse without knowing the greek and hebrew translations and root word meanings, not understanding the meanings in that time period, not knowing the traditional held values and common practices of that time period. Many cults have started from men being dogmatic about one or two specific verses.

I take back what I said about ken daniels being a idiot, he's not an idiot.. He's a fool, according to the bible

Chapter 14:1

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats!

Friends will always do that to you, question your decision, but its good to see you dont let them influence you!

As for sucking you dry, just make sure you marry a girl from money! All my previous girlfriends have been from money, and my current one is also. So I wont have a problem with them "sucking me dry" :eek:, so to speak.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Actually I still enjoy keepin my game tight. My girl sees me flirt all the time and I still get phone numbers, (which I throw away) I think the biggest mistake people make in a committed relationship is neglecting their game. If your lover knows you have women chasing you, she will work extra hard to keep you happy. Plus it's fun to build up sexual tension with some random hottie and then release it with a woman who knows how to please you. Keeps things interesting!
This part is not a way to have a good relationship. You will make her insecure, and if the chance comes up for her to cheat, she just may do it.

Maybe the flirting is ok, but definately not getting numbers infront of her. And I personally, would barely even do the flirting, as I dont really want my girl to do it back to me. Easier to have a healthy relationship without the jealousy, and let her know your a great catch, simply by being all those things (they have been listed in other threads regarding LTRs) that woman love.