“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

two colognes same time?

Lancer

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2002
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
Is there any advice about wearing two colognes at the same time? Since we have two wrist, it seems possible.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
But why would you wanna??

*edit to answer my own question:

It might make a nice opinion opener:

Hi, I was wondering, I am trying to find a new cologne and I'm trying to decide between these two.. which one do you like?
 

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
i did one cartier on my neck yesterday, and cool water on my wrists. did'nt seems bad.. lol
 

Lancer

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2002
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
Why? I don't know, it seems interesting and mysterious, at least if it doesn't clash so much. Like, a daytime cologne + nighttime cologne would leave only a hint of the daytime one... different, right?

Also, how to stop the conflict for aftershave smell and cologne smell?
 

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
In Uranus
BigWillyStyle, answering all of lifes fvcked up questions...

Is there any advice about wearing two colognes at the same time? Since we have two wrist, it seems possible
No **** it's possible, the reason people don't do it is because it's ****en stupid...

When your going out with some hoe they like to guess what sorta cologne you're wearing. If you got 2 different types on you you'll smell like a fool. Don't be a fool, wrap your tool, and **** her in the ass, while you're on the stool.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Lancer

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2002
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
Originally posted by BigWillyStyle
BigWillyStyle, answering all of lifes fvcked up questions...

No **** it's possible, the reason people don't do it is because it's ****en stupid...

When your going out with some hoe they like to guess what sorta cologne you're wearing. If you got 2 different types on you you'll smell like a fool. Don't be a fool, wrap your tool, and **** her in the ass, while you're on the stool.
Haha.. I'll give you another fvcked up question then.. is there any odorless aftershave, so it doesn't clash with the cologne?
 

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
What would wearing just one cologne do for you, never mind two? Seems like a total waste of time to me.
 

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
Originally posted by rgeere
As long as you don't smell like someone with body odor that has been digging through a dumpster who cares.

I think people put far to much emphasis on this sort of crap to begin with.
I agree. The only two times people ever smell your colonge is if you've sprayed too much wanting people to notice you or if you do it the right way and just spray a bit on, so ladies that get close enough will crave your smell and want to stay close. 2cents
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
More does not necessarily mean better. Also, if you can easily smell the cologne, you have on way too much. Anyway, you would want a woman to just have a hint of your scent and then come in really close to really enjoy your chemistry.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

NoBull

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
*light bulb over head*
What about three colognes at the same time? :)

I think people put far to much emphasis on this sort of crap to begin with.
Werd.
 

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Originally posted by rgeere
I think people put far to much emphasis on this sort of crap to begin with.
Ok guys I'll tell you what! I'll stimulate and arouse women through their extra-sensitive sense of smell, while you lot smell like tramps.

Nice one! :D
 

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Location
Rowland Heights, CA
Either test it out first and see if other girls like it or just stick with the best cologne you have...hehehehe
 
Top