Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
No **** it's possible, the reason people don't do it is because it's ****en stupid...Is there any advice about wearing two colognes at the same time? Since we have two wrist, it seems possible
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Haha.. I'll give you another fvcked up question then.. is there any odorless aftershave, so it doesn't clash with the cologne?Originally posted by BigWillyStyle
BigWillyStyle, answering all of lifes fvcked up questions...
No **** it's possible, the reason people don't do it is because it's ****en stupid...
When your going out with some hoe they like to guess what sorta cologne you're wearing. If you got 2 different types on you you'll smell like a fool. Don't be a fool, wrap your tool, and **** her in the ass, while you're on the stool.
I agree. The only two times people ever smell your colonge is if you've sprayed too much wanting people to notice you or if you do it the right way and just spray a bit on, so ladies that get close enough will crave your smell and want to stay close. 2centsOriginally posted by rgeere
As long as you don't smell like someone with body odor that has been digging through a dumpster who cares.
I think people put far to much emphasis on this sort of crap to begin with.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Werd.I think people put far to much emphasis on this sort of crap to begin with.
Ok guys I'll tell you what! I'll stimulate and arouse women through their extra-sensitive sense of smell, while you lot smell like tramps.Originally posted by rgeere
I think people put far to much emphasis on this sort of crap to begin with.