"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Turn offs

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
I was just wondering what's the one thing that turns you off more than anything else with a woman?

For me, it's bad teeth. I can't stand seeing a pretty girl smile only to see an absolute crooked mess . :/
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

italostud

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
804
Reaction score
7
Age
45
Valley girl types. You know "like, that's so totally awesome *giggle*"

Can't stand that shyt.
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Everything mentioned in this thread plus a negative attitude toward everything and ugly feet.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
everything mentioned so far and bad breath and body odour. my girl's gotta smell great.
 

DJD

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Several things...

1. women who go to bars/clubs and think virtually every guy there is a chump who is not good enough for her.... as if she's automatically above the guys there
2. it's been covered many times before here, I know, but... women who ask for drinks... just don't do it! Any woman who asks you to buy her a drink is more interested in the drink than she is in you!
3. too many piercings or tattoos... maybe this is an age/generational thing(?)
 

NoBull

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
-Feminists
-Women who depend solely on the outside beauty, you know, the type who never says a word and just smiles and thinks she's better than you.
-Stupidity (Jessica Simpson)
-Eyes focus on the ground and doesn't make eye-contact with anyone.
-Bad breath
-Neglected feet
 

c-note

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Smoking, Bad teeth,bad feet,ignorance/stupidity,arrogance,ugly tattoos,low self-esteem
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
3
Location
South Florida
A bad attitude and not maintaining herself (which runs the gamut from bad teeth to smelliness to nasty feet and bad fingernails.) Stupidity is also annoying.
 

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
895
Reaction score
0
Location
St. Louis Area
Originally posted by il_duce
Cankles
What's that? I'm not familiar.

Is it new-age slang?


Turn offs to me:

1) Women who aren't my race (I'm not racist that's just how I am).

2) Women who get sloppy drunk very often (drinking is OK, just don't get sloppy drunk).

3) Extremely prude/ goody-two-shoes women (generally, those who think drinking, partying, sex before marriage, other drugs, or even tobacco or staying up late are bad and evil things).

4) Women who cuss every other word, or so it seems (everyone cusses, but it's very possible to cuss too much)

5) Extremely religious and devout women.

6) Women who aren't at least an "8" in looks (I know looks aren't everything but I have to be physically attracted to her).

7) "Goth," (what does "goth" mean anyway??) or "alternative"-type women.

8) Women who tell people things like "Eww...you smoke," or "you drink so therefore you're evil." I realize that I just repeated myself (see #3) but I felt like saying it again in a different way.

9) Women who don't have at least one car/motorcycle/some type of motorized transport.

10) Women who want a sugar daddy (I'm not exactly one now, but it might happen later).

11) Women who don't use make-up, do their nails, or even do their hair. There's not much excuse to not try to look your best, I don't think.

Ben
 

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
Physical: Well anything that ISN'T good looking!

Personality: Attention-seeking, manipulative, moody, that "dead" look, belching, smoking, and the ones who try to kill you
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Feminists and closed body language (arms crossed, etc)
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top