"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

TurboTax Commercial

evan12

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
313
I personally think that Red Pill as a metaphor is supposed to represent reality as it really is, just like it was in The Matrix. As such, I would not take such a rigid alpha/beta approach to labeling everybody, because reality isn't quite that black and white.
Who own the reality ? Redpill, Blackpull or even Bluepills? everyone think the others are delusional and they are the one seeing things the right way
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
Who own the reality ? Redpill, Blackpull or even Bluepills? everyone think the others are delusional and they are the one seeing things the right way
That's just the nature of reality, it's somewhat subjective to your own interpretation. I don't think the Red Pillers have a monopoly on reality, they have their own delusions like anyone else.
 
Top