Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

TurboTax Commercial

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is the black pill different from the red pill?
AIUI, the Red Pill refers to knowledge that the old norms of the dating scene are obsolete, and that the reality of the dating scene must be understood to act accordingly; the Black Pill refers to the realization that the dating scene is hopeless, at least for the incels. PUAs & adherents to Rollo, Roosh et al are Red Pilled; folks @ the Incel Forum are Black Pilled. I guess I consider myself Maroon Pilled. :mad:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
[QUOTE="zekko, post: 2607307, member: 75458"Yeah, Black Pill is a very negative way of thinking. They tend to think the very worst of the female psyche, even worse than the Red Pillers. Since they are so looks oriented, have you ever heard of a natural or Chad type who was Black Pill lol? He'd probably be a guy who knew he was getting women because of the way that he looked and was lucky.

I personally think that Red Pill as a metaphor is supposed to represent reality as it really is, just like it was in The Matrix. As such, I would not take such a rigid alpha/beta approach to labeling everybody, because reality isn't quite that black and white.

I think PUA tactics work best for guys who are actually attractive but tend to get in their own way. They have issues with self esteem or rejection and just need to buy into a way of thinking that will get them out in the field, trying and putting their best foot forward.[/QUOTE]

There are a few Chads out there that understand it’s mostly their looks doing the work. But they probably don’t have a name for it and never heard of black pill lol.

On the other hand, I know a Chad-lite guy that my female friends secretly refer to as “The Hottie.” But he doesn’t even think about his looks. He honestly believes it’s his confidence. That’s all he talks about.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, Black Pill is a very negative way of thinking. They tend to think the very worst of the female psyche, even worse than the Red Pillers. Since they are so looks oriented, have you ever heard of a natural or Chad type who was Black Pill lol? He'd probably be a guy who knew he was getting women because of the way that he looked and was lucky.
Ha, that's a good point. And a Chad would probably think women were awesome since he's pulling so many.

The term "Chad" has always sounded player-haterish to me. It's easier for people to create boogeymen than to change the way they think or operate.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the other hand, I know a Chad-lite guy that my female friends secretly refer to as “The Hottie.” But he doesn’t even think about his looks. He honestly believes it’s his confidence. That’s all he talks about.
Interesting. Well, it goes hand in hand, doesn't it. A good looking guy who gets good responses from women will be validated and have his confidence boosted. That way he comes into new situations with high confidence (he knows from experience) and does not need to seek validation, he already has it.

I suppose he feels better about himself if he attributes his success to his confidence, because he feels more in control of that than his good looks.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think that Red Pill as a metaphor is supposed to represent reality as it really is, just like it was in The Matrix. As such, I would not take such a rigid alpha/beta approach to labeling everybody, because reality isn't quite that black and white.
Who own the reality ? Redpill, Blackpull or even Bluepills? everyone think the others are delusional and they are the one seeing things the right way

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who own the reality ? Redpill, Blackpull or even Bluepills? everyone think the others are delusional and they are the one seeing things the right way
That's just the nature of reality, it's somewhat subjective to your own interpretation. I don't think the Red Pillers have a monopoly on reality, they have their own delusions like anyone else.