"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Tunes/recordings that get you in a DJing mood...?

thebob

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
I think I remember seeing some tunes listed somewhere on here before but I forgot where...Anyway go ahead and give your own or link to the topic that had some.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SikWitIt

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Nick cannon - jiggalow
50cent - PIMP
50cent- just friends <---love that song
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
DJ is who I am. I don't need to get into the mood for it.
 

Danny21682

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2003
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I Want It That Way - Backstreet Boys

MmmBop - Hanson

Beautiful - Christina Aguleria

Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake

Like I Love You - Justin Timberlake

So Yesterday - Hillary Duff

I'm Like A Bird - Nelly Furtado

Party All The Time - Eddie Murphy

Electric Boogie - Marcia Griffiths
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Lose yourself - Eminem
 

Buck Naked

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2002
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Roseville, MN
Girls, Girls, Girls -- Motley Crue
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Oakley

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
Atlanta
Originally posted by Danny21682


Party All The Time - Eddie Murphy
You too? ;) :D

Hard to Handle - Black Crowes

Rock Superstar - Cypress Hill

Normal - Deadstar Assembly
 
Top