"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Tunes/recordings that get you in a DJing mood...?

thebob

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
I think I remember seeing some tunes listed somewhere on here before but I forgot where...Anyway go ahead and give your own or link to the topic that had some.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

SikWitIt

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Nick cannon - jiggalow
50cent - PIMP
50cent- just friends <---love that song
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
DJ is who I am. I don't need to get into the mood for it.
 

Danny21682

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2003
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I Want It That Way - Backstreet Boys

MmmBop - Hanson

Beautiful - Christina Aguleria

Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake

Like I Love You - Justin Timberlake

So Yesterday - Hillary Duff

I'm Like A Bird - Nelly Furtado

Party All The Time - Eddie Murphy

Electric Boogie - Marcia Griffiths
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Lose yourself - Eminem
 

Buck Naked

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2002
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Roseville, MN
Girls, Girls, Girls -- Motley Crue
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Oakley

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
Atlanta
Originally posted by Danny21682


Party All The Time - Eddie Murphy
You too? ;) :D

Hard to Handle - Black Crowes

Rock Superstar - Cypress Hill

Normal - Deadstar Assembly
 
Top