“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Tunes/recordings that get you in a DJing mood...?

thebob

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
I think I remember seeing some tunes listed somewhere on here before but I forgot where...Anyway go ahead and give your own or link to the topic that had some.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

SikWitIt

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Nick cannon - jiggalow
50cent - PIMP
50cent- just friends <---love that song
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
DJ is who I am. I don't need to get into the mood for it.
 

Danny21682

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2003
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I Want It That Way - Backstreet Boys

MmmBop - Hanson

Beautiful - Christina Aguleria

Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake

Like I Love You - Justin Timberlake

So Yesterday - Hillary Duff

I'm Like A Bird - Nelly Furtado

Party All The Time - Eddie Murphy

Electric Boogie - Marcia Griffiths
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Lose yourself - Eminem
 

Buck Naked

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2002
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Roseville, MN
Girls, Girls, Girls -- Motley Crue
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Oakley

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
Atlanta
Originally posted by Danny21682


Party All The Time - Eddie Murphy
You too? ;) :D

Hard to Handle - Black Crowes

Rock Superstar - Cypress Hill

Normal - Deadstar Assembly
 
Top