"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Tunes/recordings that get you in a DJing mood...?

thebob

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
I think I remember seeing some tunes listed somewhere on here before but I forgot where...Anyway go ahead and give your own or link to the topic that had some.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

SikWitIt

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Nick cannon - jiggalow
50cent - PIMP
50cent- just friends <---love that song
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
DJ is who I am. I don't need to get into the mood for it.
 

Danny21682

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2003
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I Want It That Way - Backstreet Boys

MmmBop - Hanson

Beautiful - Christina Aguleria

Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake

Like I Love You - Justin Timberlake

So Yesterday - Hillary Duff

I'm Like A Bird - Nelly Furtado

Party All The Time - Eddie Murphy

Electric Boogie - Marcia Griffiths
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Lose yourself - Eminem
 

Buck Naked

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2002
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Roseville, MN
Girls, Girls, Girls -- Motley Crue
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Oakley

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
Atlanta
Originally posted by Danny21682


Party All The Time - Eddie Murphy
You too? ;) :D

Hard to Handle - Black Crowes

Rock Superstar - Cypress Hill

Normal - Deadstar Assembly
 
Top