Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trying to convince a friend to swallow the red pill...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He can’t. Leeches will leech. They’ve had a lifetime to learn how to leech. It’s your job to decide how much you want leeched off of you once you figure out she’s a leech.
Your right, it's nothing to play with.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"die for"... were programmed to from near birth.
I know but i mean they will still die for a 2/10 even after shes bashed his mind off every Bus on the Motorway.

Most men could walk in on their partner being conquered by a warrior. she could be screaming heaven or the other mans name, and the partner still wouldnt kick her to the kerb.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know but i mean they will still die for a 2/10 even after shes bashed his mind off every Bus on the Motorway.

Most men could walk in on their partner being conquered by a warrior. she could be screaming heaven or the other mans name, and the partner still wouldnt kick her to the kerb.
"Warrior" we are in the 21 century

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

My friend (let's call him J) is up visiting this weekend and we are trying to make the best of this COVID situation by finding something to do out on the town. Anyways, I am 27, recently divorced, and having fun on the dating apps while applying the principles learned from 'The Rationale Male' as well as sosuave.com.

My friend is a great guy. He's attractive, well-built, successful, intelligent (Jesus christ, it sounds like I'm trying to set him up with someone haha), but he is a BETA. There is nothing wrong with that either. I am definitely still beta-esque, but I am trying to learn/apply the principles of being an alpha to all aspects of my life currently. The problem is, J doesn't want to hear about The Rationale Male, hypergamy, the feminine imperative, etc., and as Rollo mentioned in his book, your beta friends will do just that. They will be resistant. Try to flip them if you can.

J and I are sitting down at a bar last night. It's around 10:30 PM and he mentions something about this girl he has been talking to on bumble:

ME: "BEEN talking to? What do you mean by that? How long have you BEEN talking to this girl?"

J: "About a month now."

ME: "A month? Wait, like on bumble, or do you have her number?"

J: "Just on bumble."

Me: "WHAT. Dude, **** that. How have you not gotten her number yet?

J: "Well, I tried. A while ago I gave her my number on the app, but she kinda brushed it off and kept texting me over the app. So we have just continued to talk that way."

J goes onto explain that this girl has had a "really difficult time getting over her ex of 5 years".

Alright guys, what did J do wrong here? First off.. GET THEM OFF THE APPS. If you're interested in a girl and want to meet/talk, stop doing it on the apps and get those digits. That is your first **** test right there. If she doesn't give you her number, move on. Second, he has been talking to her FOR A MONTH on bumble. I don't need to comment further on that one. Third, this girl is obviously using J for some sort of comfort. She likes the idea of him chasing her and being there for her whenever she wants to log onto the app and have a guy compliment her, ask her about her day, listen to her, etc., and what does J get in return? The hope that one day he may get her cell phone number? Then what? In a year they can finally meet up? **** that. Finally, if a girl is confiding in you about how difficult it is to get over her ex BF of 5 years, she doesn't want to **** you. Hell, I was married for 3 years and knew my wife for 7 and I was ready to **** someone else almost instantly. (That sounds douchey, but she cheated on me twice and things had been bad for a while.. but that's another story).

I tried to lightly break some of this news to J, but he wasn't having it. I dropped the topic. If he wants to waste his time making this girl feel good and getting nothing in return, good luck to you man. If I don't get a girls number off the apps within a matter of days, I'm moving on to the next.

Thoughts gentlemen? Any other way I can break the news to J? Was I being too harsh? Not harsh enough? Wondering if any of you have had a difficult time convincing your beta friends to swallow the red pill.

- Matt
Matt mate, you are being a cuck. A red pill shill. Call out grift as you grift. Nobody wants to hear anything about hypergamy and female nature from the divorce' bloke living in his mother's basement + hasn't seen new vjj in eons. Not doing it right kuz.

While noble and well meaning, lead by example. Have receipts. Better yet, pull top form smv 18-23. After enough of that, the boys will start to ask WTF is going on? Talk then.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I blame low testosterone

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in general for any advice... unless it is being given to someone that is officially in our care such as children or others, don't give advice unless it is asked for. often the advice given when not asked for is received poorly. this is true when giving or receiving. we often call it nagging when it is not asked for. both men and women can do it.

when someone asks why or for help, that is the time to teach them.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried to help a few people...

A friend whos wife left him - he now calls me the preacher and is getting married in July, less than a year roved from his divorce

A neighbor who was in the dumps after a breakup - he was initially very receptive and using some strategies to improve his life. Fell head over heels again for a woman, ended up stalking her after she dumped him a month later. Was in the dumps again until he started dating some old overweight chick a few months later.

A family member whos in a mediocre marriage - now wants to bail for a really bad situation

So... I am officially 0 for 3 on trying (or just simply introducing) the red pill. I've tried the brute force, and also just providing a couple tips and resources. I would think that none of it has stuck with any of the 3 individuals.

I'm beginning to think that the blue pill conditioning is just too strong in modern society. It's literally in every facet of our lives. Additionally, people have gotten used to a quick fix for everything, and aren't willing to do the hard look in the mirror to identify the problem. It takes work, lots of work.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo used to say that you don't try to make a guy swallow the red pill; you let him come to you by his own volition and educate him when he's receptive to it, usually around the time when something major has happened in his life. That's when people tend to put in the effort to want to change. The common denominator for every guy finding this forum that puts in the work to actually swallow the pill is exactly in this motivated state of mind after a break-up etc.

No pain, no gain.