mrgoodstuff
Master Don Juan
Your right, it's nothing to play with.He can’t. Leeches will leech. They’ve had a lifetime to learn how to leech. It’s your job to decide how much you want leeched off of you once you figure out she’s a leech.
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
Your right, it's nothing to play with.He can’t. Leeches will leech. They’ve had a lifetime to learn how to leech. It’s your job to decide how much you want leeched off of you once you figure out she’s a leech.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
I know but i mean they will still die for a 2/10 even after shes bashed his mind off every Bus on the Motorway."die for"... were programmed to from near birth.
"Warrior" we are in the 21 centuryI know but i mean they will still die for a 2/10 even after shes bashed his mind off every Bus on the Motorway.
Most men could walk in on their partner being conquered by a warrior. she could be screaming heaven or the other mans name, and the partner still wouldnt kick her to the kerb.
Matt mate, you are being a cuck. A red pill shill. Call out grift as you grift. Nobody wants to hear anything about hypergamy and female nature from the divorce' bloke living in his mother's basement + hasn't seen new vjj in eons. Not doing it right kuz.Hi everyone!
My friend (let's call him J) is up visiting this weekend and we are trying to make the best of this COVID situation by finding something to do out on the town. Anyways, I am 27, recently divorced, and having fun on the dating apps while applying the principles learned from 'The Rationale Male' as well as sosuave.com.
My friend is a great guy. He's attractive, well-built, successful, intelligent (Jesus christ, it sounds like I'm trying to set him up with someone haha), but he is a BETA. There is nothing wrong with that either. I am definitely still beta-esque, but I am trying to learn/apply the principles of being an alpha to all aspects of my life currently. The problem is, J doesn't want to hear about The Rationale Male, hypergamy, the feminine imperative, etc., and as Rollo mentioned in his book, your beta friends will do just that. They will be resistant. Try to flip them if you can.
J and I are sitting down at a bar last night. It's around 10:30 PM and he mentions something about this girl he has been talking to on bumble:
ME: "BEEN talking to? What do you mean by that? How long have you BEEN talking to this girl?"
J: "About a month now."
ME: "A month? Wait, like on bumble, or do you have her number?"
J: "Just on bumble."
Me: "WHAT. Dude, **** that. How have you not gotten her number yet?
J: "Well, I tried. A while ago I gave her my number on the app, but she kinda brushed it off and kept texting me over the app. So we have just continued to talk that way."
J goes onto explain that this girl has had a "really difficult time getting over her ex of 5 years".
Alright guys, what did J do wrong here? First off.. GET THEM OFF THE APPS. If you're interested in a girl and want to meet/talk, stop doing it on the apps and get those digits. That is your first **** test right there. If she doesn't give you her number, move on. Second, he has been talking to her FOR A MONTH on bumble. I don't need to comment further on that one. Third, this girl is obviously using J for some sort of comfort. She likes the idea of him chasing her and being there for her whenever she wants to log onto the app and have a guy compliment her, ask her about her day, listen to her, etc., and what does J get in return? The hope that one day he may get her cell phone number? Then what? In a year they can finally meet up? **** that. Finally, if a girl is confiding in you about how difficult it is to get over her ex BF of 5 years, she doesn't want to **** you. Hell, I was married for 3 years and knew my wife for 7 and I was ready to **** someone else almost instantly. (That sounds douchey, but she cheated on me twice and things had been bad for a while.. but that's another story).
I tried to lightly break some of this news to J, but he wasn't having it. I dropped the topic. If he wants to waste his time making this girl feel good and getting nothing in return, good luck to you man. If I don't get a girls number off the apps within a matter of days, I'm moving on to the next.
Thoughts gentlemen? Any other way I can break the news to J? Was I being too harsh? Not harsh enough? Wondering if any of you have had a difficult time convincing your beta friends to swallow the red pill.
- Matt
I blame low testosteroneI know but i mean they will still die for a 2/10 even after shes bashed his mind off every Bus on the Motorway.
Most men could walk in on their partner being conquered by a warrior. she could be screaming heaven or the other mans name, and the partner still wouldnt kick her to the kerb.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
I live my life like one"Warrior" we are in the 21 century