Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trump is so stupid that he doesn't realize that folks are making fun of him by meming him into Nero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Legitimately asking the question, what if there is election fraud?
See, that's what I am talking about. There is some sort of fraud somewhere in any election, I would guess, but that does not mean we should stop having them.

This is exactly what is going to happen. Trumo will lose, claim fraud, and refuse to leave office. He would urge his base to start a civil war before he would admit defeat. The man is incapable of caring about anything other than himself. He would put himself above his country at any opportunity.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See, that's what I am talking about. There is some sort of fraud somewhere in any election, I would guess, but that does not mean we should stop having them.

This is exactly what is going to happen. Trumo will lose, claim fraud, and refuse to leave office. He would urge his base to start a civil war before he would admit defeat. The man is incapable of caring about anything other than himself. He would put himself above his country at any opportunity.
The seed is already planted. Trump supporters will never accept a loss as legitimate. They’re full of excuses.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
serious guys your fear of corona virus is kinda overblow and patetic, tehre is far more worse diseases then a flu

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Legitimately asking the question, what if there is election fraud?
Why won’t you accept Trump losing?
Do men actually respond to direct questions like this?

I'm not saying this to be a smart azz, but if my life depended on the correct answer.... I'd nearly swear that EyeBRollin is a female that eithe identifies as a man or pretends to be one - in hopes to be taken more seriously.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever seen the level of hate directed at one politician as I've seen directed at Trump. While being so open about it at the same time. I was just reading a biography where the author takes a shot at Trump, and it wasn't related to the topic at all.

It wouldn't surprise me at all to see Trump lose the upcoming election. But then again, I didn't think he had any chance of winning the last one, because I had never seen the polls be so wrong in the modern era. Obviously I was dead wrong there.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for the election, with anything else, use ACTIONS to recognize the likely outcome. NOT words.

Polls are words. Signs in lawns are action.
TV is just words, rally attendances are action.
Makes sense. But like I had said, up until then I had never seen the polls be that wrong before when it came to a presidential election. It was the modern version of Dewey Beats Truman. But I had figured modern polling techniques had improved to the point where we wouldn't see something like that again.

The other more recent example I can think of is when the networks were forecasting Florida for Al Gore in 2000, but George W Bush ended up winning it. The thing that both examples have in common is that the winner ended up losing the popular vote.

Nixon used to talk about the silent majority. Perhaps the left and the media have demonized conservatives so much that they will not want to admit to a surveyor who they actually voted for, or are intending to vote for.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do men actually respond to direct questions like this?

I'm not saying this to be a smart azz, but if my life depended on the correct answer.... I'd nearly swear that EyeBRollin is a female that eithe identifies as a man or pretends to be one - in hopes to be taken more seriously.
^^^^ Another Trump supporter having to stoop to insults instead of putting a coherent thought together.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Given that we all (mostly) have now caught on to the fake news industry, it makes sense to question the polls themselves.

If you do a search looking for "poll oversampling trump", or substitute trump for clinton, you will find that the easy way to rig polls is to just oversample the desired group.

Add a dash of fake news and a shocking surprise of an election.....and it all falls together neatly like a little puzzle. The polls were junk and the fake news pushed it.
Exactly. Polls are worthless. Go do polls of 100 people at the bus stop in front of the welfare office. And go do 100 in the parking lot of an NRA event. It is what it is, which is UNRELIABLE.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^ Another Trump supporter having to stoop to insults instead of putting a coherent thought together.
No insult intended with my above observation.
Seriously.... reading your rebuttals, gives off this visual of a woman with her hand on her hip and her index finger extended out.

Again, no veiled insult intended, I'm simply speaking my thoughts.
I'm more convinced that you are a woman, that is posting as if you are man... than actually one.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No insult intended with my above observation.
Seriously.... reading your rebuttals, gives off this visual of a woman with her hand on her hip and her index finger extended out.

Again, no veiled insult intended, I'm simply speaking my thoughts.
I'm more convinced that you are a woman, that is posting as if you are man... than actually one.
That’s an ad hominem. You have nothing substantive to add to this discussion.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nixon used to talk about the silent majority. Perhaps the left and the media have demonized conservatives so much that they will not want to admit to a surveyor who they actually voted for, or are intending to vote for.
I believe there's a lot of truth in this analogy.
Back in 1972, I was too young to vote, but was pulling for McGovern. I also remember Nixon using the "silent majority" phrase.

On a personal note, I've been a liberal all of my life, but liberals today... seem to believe that if someone is a conservative, they are against equality for women, gays or other races.
Because Trump's policies have been more liberal than any other Republican president, I'm probably switching sides and voting for him in 2020.
With the liberal climate, currently adopting dogmatic views and frothing at the mouth (the posting right above this one is just one example) I suppose that I can be counted (off the internet) as part of the "silent" (and perhaps) "majority."

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe there's a lot of truth in this analogy.
Back in 1972, I was too young to vote, but was pulling for McGovern. I also remember Nixon using the "silent majority" phrase.
Republicans have only won the popular vote once in the last 30 years. What silent majority?

liberals today... seem to believe that if someone is a conservative, they are against equality for women, gays or other races.
They are.

Because Trump's policies have been more liberal than any other Republican president,
That’s another lie. Fascist judges, tax cuts for the wealthy, science denial, locking up brown people in cages like animals. His conservative street cred is bona fide.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@EyeBRollin

I accuse you of being a female that is posting under the guise of a man.

Are you prepared to prove me wrong?
You can do so, by answering my direct questions with direct answers (not sidestepping, diverting or changing the subject).

My first direct question is; are you willing and capable of answering my next followup post with direct answers?

The above is a direct question, therefor; as a man (if actually you are one, of course) you are only obligated to respond with either
"yes" or "no."

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@EyeBRollin

I accuse you of being a female that is posting under the guise of a man.

Are you prepared to prove me wrong?
You can do so, by answering my direct questions with direct answers (not sidestepping, diverting or changing the subject).

My first direct question is; are you willing and capable of answering my next followup post with direct answers?

The above is a direct question, therefor; as a man (if actually you are one, of course) you are only obligated to respond with either
"yes" or "no."
There you go again focusing on me instead of the topic at hand. Trumps incompetence crashed the stock market. He failed to contain the virus. What are your thoughts on that?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There you go again focusing on me instead of the topic at hand. Trumps incompetence crashed the stock market. He failed to contain the virus. What are your thoughts on that?
Admit it.

Your above follow up response, further validates my claim that you are a woman posting as if you are a man.

Admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.