Hell our grandparents and parents never had to deal with the dating bs that we are dealing with these days.In order to keep a woman these days... You simply just Cannot be yourself.
Being the caring, empathetic guys, doesn't get you chit.
She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
Hell our grandparents and parents never had to deal with the dating bs that we are dealing with these days.In order to keep a woman these days... You simply just Cannot be yourself.
Being the caring, empathetic guys, doesn't get you chit.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Left her in the dust. "I wouldnt even let you kiss my azz"Here’s an example of “treating women” bad that worked for me and I didn’t even plan it that way. I was dating this girl and she basically dumped me even though she never made it official. If you haven’t hung out with me in 2 weeks and cancelled dates I had lined up with you, won’t answer or return my calls, etc I consider myself dumped. So I go out with an old friend and her super badass friends. They made me take a bunch of pics with them and they sent me copies. I put them on Facebook, guess who was suddenly “willing to talk”??? Yeah, the old ***** that was too good to give me a straight answer before now has all the answers I could ever need. The girl basically had me in dating limbo because she hadn’t quite made up her mind what to do with me yet. Hoping I would pursue her to beg for her attention, she would stick me in the friend zone easily. Sitting around waiting on her while she talks and goes out with other guys makes ME miss out and move on. So I struck first and I upgraded with girls she couldn’t compete with. She ran around telling everyone I cheated on her and posted pics with girls I cheated on her with. The funny thing is I was like “oh yeah please tell them that and please show them these pics because all your guy friends will agree with my taste”lol
Imagine "the game" or the dating game as a basketball or football game. Your caring persona wouldnt belong in those games. The problem is where we do not accept "the game" for what it is.In order to keep a woman these days... You simply just Cannot be yourself.
Being the caring, empathetic guys, doesn't get you chit.
Well I Just told her “look if you would have had this talk with me 2 weeks ago we’d be fine but all I got was excuses and bull**** and you misjudged me that I’d sit around waiting on you forever just because I’ve been nice to you.” She viewed me as because I was nice to her that I didn’t have any other options. Boy was she wrong.Left her in the dust. "I wouldnt even let you kiss my azz"
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.