Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Treating Woman Bad, Gets Better Results?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In order to keep a woman these days... You simply just Cannot be yourself.

Being the caring, empathetic guys, doesn't get you chit.
Hell our grandparents and parents never had to deal with the dating bs that we are dealing with these days.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s an example of “treating women” bad that worked for me and I didn’t even plan it that way. I was dating this girl and she basically dumped me even though she never made it official. If you haven’t hung out with me in 2 weeks and cancelled dates I had lined up with you, won’t answer or return my calls, etc I consider myself dumped. So I go out with an old friend and her super badass friends. They made me take a bunch of pics with them and they sent me copies. I put them on Facebook, guess who was suddenly “willing to talk”??? Yeah, the old ***** that was too good to give me a straight answer before now has all the answers I could ever need. The girl basically had me in dating limbo because she hadn’t quite made up her mind what to do with me yet. Hoping I would pursue her to beg for her attention, she would stick me in the friend zone easily. Sitting around waiting on her while she talks and goes out with other guys makes ME miss out and move on. So I struck first and I upgraded with girls she couldn’t compete with. She ran around telling everyone I cheated on her and posted pics with girls I cheated on her with. The funny thing is I was like “oh yeah please tell them that and please show them these pics because all your guy friends will agree with my taste”lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s an example of “treating women” bad that worked for me and I didn’t even plan it that way. I was dating this girl and she basically dumped me even though she never made it official. If you haven’t hung out with me in 2 weeks and cancelled dates I had lined up with you, won’t answer or return my calls, etc I consider myself dumped. So I go out with an old friend and her super badass friends. They made me take a bunch of pics with them and they sent me copies. I put them on Facebook, guess who was suddenly “willing to talk”??? Yeah, the old ***** that was too good to give me a straight answer before now has all the answers I could ever need. The girl basically had me in dating limbo because she hadn’t quite made up her mind what to do with me yet. Hoping I would pursue her to beg for her attention, she would stick me in the friend zone easily. Sitting around waiting on her while she talks and goes out with other guys makes ME miss out and move on. So I struck first and I upgraded with girls she couldn’t compete with. She ran around telling everyone I cheated on her and posted pics with girls I cheated on her with. The funny thing is I was like “oh yeah please tell them that and please show them these pics because all your guy friends will agree with my taste”lol
Left her in the dust. "I wouldnt even let you kiss my azz"

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In order to keep a woman these days... You simply just Cannot be yourself.

Being the caring, empathetic guys, doesn't get you chit.
Imagine "the game" or the dating game as a basketball or football game. Your caring persona wouldnt belong in those games. The problem is where we do not accept "the game" for what it is.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Left her in the dust. "I wouldnt even let you kiss my azz"
Well I Just told her “look if you would have had this talk with me 2 weeks ago we’d be fine but all I got was excuses and bull**** and you misjudged me that I’d sit around waiting on you forever just because I’ve been nice to you.” She viewed me as because I was nice to her that I didn’t have any other options. Boy was she wrong.