Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Treating the BF or Husband worst than a stranger

R

Ranger

I think it’s scary, taking the risk. And it is a risk of the heart right? I personally think that’s it more that people are sacred to invest based on past experiences and I felt that way too. I understand why someone who has been burned doesn’t want to risk that again.
It’s messy.
I don’t see it as a risk. Getting married, well as long as I’m protected I don’t see a problem.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cut out the war on men part. This has been going on for eternity. Greek tragedies and ancient plays depict it. Plato and Aristotle talked about.
Right its victim mindset. Still a man needs to be truthful about who he got involved with.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm guessing u r taking the route that women will act on their biological needs 1st as compared to those of society or even love/marriage.

If so then yes.

This shouldn't shock many here but it does.

It is how nature makes sure that only the best DNA is advanced for the survival of the species.

R

Ranger

What makes you think they do? The internet?.
Yeah that was really dumb. If you can’t see it then just move on.
Experienced men have seen it everywhere. It doesn’t bother me but it is quite observable. Notice that AJ didn’t dispute it.
Only you Mr. Sarge. Married men and LTRs are quite aware. But then you’ve most likely never been married or long term. Cool.
You’ve got it all figured out. You might want to write a book or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Ranger

I'm guessing u r taking the route that women will act on their biological needs 1st as compared to those of society or even love/marriage.

If so then yes.

This shouldn't shock many here but it does.

It is how nature makes sure that only the best DNA is advanced for the survival of the species.
I guess this is not real for some. They still have hope for the unicorn and heavenly bliss like in mommy’s arms.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I guess this is not real for some. They still have hope for the unicorn and heavenly bliss like in mommy’s arms.
Perhaps it's best to understand why many men have been on the losing side and why women has been getting better at it.

Women's chromosome X always has a twin to combine, your daughter for example inherits her "X" from her mother + her mother's mother + from ur mother.

As such women can only get better and better over time.

Whilst you get ur maleness from the Y chromosome and the sad fact is it doesn't combine as it's always solitary - by not combining it degrades over time.

Our ancient forefathers had a more "advanced" Y chromosome as compared to us now which is why there's a proliferation of "soft" men now as compared to ancient times.

Not sure if I'm making sense to any here but I'm trying to put this in from an engineering (my educational background) perspective for better understanding to those that's in the intellectual bracket.

R

Ranger

Perhaps it's best to understand why many men have been on the losing side and why women has been getting better at it.

Women's chromosome X always has a twin to combine, your daughter for example inherits her "X" from her mother + her mother's mother + from ur mother.

Whilst you get ur maleness from the Y chromosome and the sad fact is it doesn't combine as it's always solitary - by not combining it degrades over time.

Our ancient forefathers had a more "advanced" Y chromosome as compared to us now which is why there's a proliferation of "soft" men now as compared to ancient times.

Not sure if I'm making sense to any here but I'm trying to put this in from an engineering (my educational background) perspective for better understanding to those that's in the intellectual bracket.
Sure making sense to me. I’ve read about it. The idea is that when all men or at least most men finally got access to women they were able to procreate.
This degraded the Y chromosome in linear DNA as men who would never of procreated in the past are now able to do so.
Hard pill to swallow for many men.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What makes you think they do? The internet?

15 minute sarge will tell you a different story. Really is that simple.

Unless you are talking about women that you aren't sexualising in any way, in which case it's comparing apples and oranges. Probably mistaking excellent customer service with proper affection or something lol

Never had a girlfriend in my entire life treat me worse than a stranger, and no idea what you are going on about.

I quite agree with that. Fearful boundaries can be hamstered into "being alpha" extremely easily. Ego.

Can't necessarily blame guys neither. I've noticed a big difference in how men are being raised now to be vulnerable while women are being taught very young to protect themselves more.

What is a big turn off is when guys start becoming extreme like a lesbian in a gender studies class and try and undermine any sort of relationship between the sexes. I see that as two sides of the same coin.
Seriously you are lacking in real life experience if you have never seen it.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure making sense to me. I’ve read about it. The idea is that when all men or at least most men finally got access to women they were able to procreate.
This degraded the Y chromosome in linear DNA as men who would never of procreated in the past are now able to do so.
Hard pill to swallow for many men.
Red Queen book explain it very well

R

Ranger

You can see this truth even during the Roman Empire with Centurian Heraclitus’s quote:

“Out of every one hundred men(they send me), ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”
Heraclitus

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can see this truth even during the Roman Empire with Centurian Heraclitus’s quote:

“Out of every one hundred men(they send me), ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”
Heraclitus
Damm i remember reading this somewhere a Robert Greene book maybe.

R

Ranger

There's even a book on it ? Hahaha

Do tell Lamath.

I'm keen to hear a summary of it.
It’s by Matt Ridley. It’s a very contentious book. I will let Lamath talk about it. I like the section on why a woman gives an advantage to a lover to conceive a child over her own husband.
Another reason why almost 20% of the people you see walking around...their father is not who they think it is.
Breaking the DNA chain and following the blood groups pulled back the veil on many things.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It’s by Matt Ridley. It’s a very contentious book. I will let Lamath talk about it. I like the section on why a woman gives an advantage to a lover to conceive a child over her own husband.
Another reason why almost 20% of the people you see walking around...their father is not who they think it is.
Breaking the DNA chain and following the blood groups pulled back the veil on many things.
Well I'm pretty certain a few of those are my offspring's walking around with a good "daddy" in tow.

R

Ranger

So yes a woman will default to her biology (DNA) over religion, marriage, love or any male moral code.
Love has absolutely nothing to do with. A woman can “love” you and still have another man’s child.

What’s even more amazing is that women are so in tune with this that they will actually cover for each other. Even their own mothers will cover for her daughter’s infidelity.

This is why listening to women, for the most part, on these forums will stick a man soundly in his own illusions. In some cases permanently.

R

Ranger

Well I'm pretty certain a few of those are my offspring's walking around with a good "daddy" in tow.
LMAO god knows how many I have acroos the globe. Rarely, if ever, used protection and never caught a damn thing.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go ahead man im lazy af
But id like to say that lots of stuff in there are not contentious but fact.

What i got out of this book is Sexual selection > Natural selection and thats why u see butt ugly bird with bright featherseven if it makes them a better pray to predator.

Also Individual > species this makes me think that as a species we are doomed to extinction.