Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trayvon Martin

don't

Don Juan
Reaction score
normally, yes, but if the punk is talking bad enough crap about one's manhood, he can EXPECT a broken leg, from me at least.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
BB, I have tons of respect for you, but nobody has the right to initiate physical assault. That is the stupidest $hit I have ever heard.

Why would one have the right to assault when they think they are being followed, but one would not have the right to shoot someone when they felt their life was in immediate danger? That makes no sense whatsoever.

Bottom line, whoever initiated physical assault is the guilty person.
that's not true.

that's like saying, when i got jumped a year and a half ago, had i took the ineittive and jacked one of the 3 up when it was clear as day i was aboiut to be robbed, i was the one int he wrong for defending myself,.

if martin had reason to beliee that he was in danger he had every right to defend himself.

I am not saying he is right or wrong, i am saying i don';t know, but if it went down like Martin is walking home, zimmerman confronted him at night and maybe waved or flashed a gun or made a threat to him and got into a fight, and he then pulled his gun, then he's gulity.

If martin went out of his way to ininate the assault i have no qualms with zimmerman being innocent,

I mean at the end of the day I just do not understand why or how a guy walking down the street to his dad's house with a bag of skittles has less rights then a guy with a gun following the guy with the bag of skittles.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
fvck you, anyone is free to follow anybody. the one who starts the use of force is the one at fault. Just because a guy is following you is no reason to excalate into violence. If that is what happened, the punk got what he deserved.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
http://glpiggy.net/2013/05/23/trayvon-martin-wanted-a-gun/

Apparently Trayvon was not the 12 year old angelic boy we were all led to believe.
Wife beating, cop attacking, co-worker assaulting, medication using Zimmerman was no angel either. His past, along with an actual record, will do him a lot worse in court than Martins past will do him good.
twentee said:
fvck you, anyone is free to follow anybody. the one who starts the use of force is the one at fault. Just because a guy is following you is no reason to excalate into violence. If that is what happened, the punk got what he deserved.
He said, she said. There is no evidence of who attacked first. We only have the words to go by of the guy whos trying to stay out of prison. So thats not much to go on at all.

That being said, there is a such thing as fight or flight response in people. Some people would run, and some would attack a person whos following them in the dark and harassing them from a car and then by foot.

But again, only Zimmermans accounts can paint a picture of who assaulted who first. And hes not credible at all right now. Especially not after how the Sanford PD made itself look stupid. Nvm the fact letting a suspect roam around its station following a killing.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
that may be. he does sound like a jerk. The people who let him be part of a neighborhood watch are fools.

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As a 20 year old black male **** both sides of this case.

1. The fat ass self hating halfbreed should have kept his ass in the car when the police told him to NOT FOLLOW Trayvon.

2. The pro Trayvon side have used a toolbox full of trickery and illusions to get people to favor their side and turn people against Zimmerman. From NBC editing the tapes to make Zimmerman appear racist, bringing in race hustlers Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, using old baby pictures of Trayvon in Hollister and American Eagle to make him appear more innocent than he really was. when in reality he was a 6'2 goldteeth and tattoo wearing, weed smoking, gun toting jackass that would fight his bus driver.

The media is just shucking and jiving people for ratings. Mutha****as die EVERY DAY, EVERY DAY.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a problem that comes from having "public" property. If ALL property was private, this wouldn't have happened.

One or the other, or both, would have been trespassing.

But as Bible says, nobody's ever going to know what REALLY happened, as it will come down to backroom dealing and pressure put on by those who have power, based on what result they want.

Even if they KNEW beyond a shadow of a doubt that Zimmerman WAS completely innocent, that verdict would create plenty of headaches that they'd rather not deal with.

Easier just force a plea out of him, so nobody'll riot.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
I am going to write a novel, about a guy who decides to shoot the fvcking rioters, and that problem is solved. Silenced .22lr auto rifle, out of windows, vehicles, dark alleys, from rooftops and trees, works just fine to 100m or so of range. He doesn't care if they die or not, just so they howl a lot and suffer a lot. He gut shoots a dozen of them a day, not many want to keep it up for very long. :)

Several takedown .22 autorifles are sold, and spare barrels can be bought, shortened, fitted with silencers, and with telescoping or folding buttstocks, making them conceaslable under a jacket, on a sling under a man's arm. Also, there is such a thing as a brass catcher, which prevents leaving empty brass cases. Of course, no prints or DNA can be left, and disguises are essential. Can't go to that area with a personal vehicle, either.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hustlaz Ambition said:
1. The fat ass self hating halfbreed should have kept his ass in the car when the police told him to NOT FOLLOW Trayvon.

2. The pro Trayvon side have used a toolbox full of trickery and illusions to get people to favor their side and turn people against Zimmerman. From NBC editing the tapes to make Zimmerman appear racist, bringing in race hustlers Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, using old baby pictures of Trayvon in Hollister and American Eagle to make him appear more innocent than he really was. when in reality he was a 6'2 goldteeth and tattoo wearing, weed smoking, gun toting jackass that would fight his bus driver.
So you tell me Mr. 20 year old black hustla D-DIGGY DAWG **** nicka badass, from YOUR OWN DAMN TEXT, who do you think is the guilty party here? Do you see a problem with this at all? Do you? And looking at Danger's text, they are screwing up even more.

Neither you, backbreaker or Gaylan would have even replied in this thread had it not been a race issue. To you, whites are guilty until proven innocent, and blacks the opposite.

Zimmerman followed, Martin attacked. One committed a crime, the other didn't. Honestly, the world is probably a better place without thugs like Martin.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
Whomever withheld that info needs to go to prison for about 10 years, the pos. along with anybody else who knew about it.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
I agree with your reasoning here, but when's the last time you took up or sided with the white guy in a situation like this? That's the problem with most black folks, they are going to gang up no matter what. I'd say 99.9% of the black folks in this country voted for Obama for no other reason than because he's black.

Most blacks wouldn't even be arguing this point if it weren't a black vs. white issue. Quite simply, they wouldn't care. If Zimmerman gets off, they will be mad. If he doesn't, they'll be back here talking this "can't we just make peace" stuff to try and pacify the white crowd. It doesn't work both ways. If they want to be idealists (which is a noble thing to do) they have to see it both ways. You have to truly see through color. And by saying "they" I know I'm making a sweeping generalization about the people who are supporting Trayvon Martin.
Exactly. It's like the OJ trial - black people didn't care if he was guilty or innocent. It was "us vs. them". Same deal with this Trayvon Martin circus. They want to crucify Zimmerman because Trayvon was black and Zimmerman is not. Meanwhile, thousands of blacks get shot every year by other blacks and the black community couldn't care less.

Darkwolf32

Banned
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Exactly. It's like the OJ trial - black people didn't care if he was guilty or innocent. It was "us vs. them". Same deal with this Trayvon Martin circus. They want to crucify Zimmerman because Trayvon was black and Zimmerman is not. Meanwhile, thousands of blacks get shot every year by other blacks and the black community couldn't care less.
Are you Boilermaker?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
So you tell me Mr. 20 year old black hustla D-DIGGY DAWG **** nicka badass, from YOUR OWN DAMN TEXT, who do you think is the guilty party here? Do you see a problem with this at all? Do you? And looking at Danger's text, they are screwing up even more.

Neither you, backbreaker or Gaylan would have even replied in this thread had it not been a race issue. To you, whites are guilty until proven innocent, and blacks the opposite.

Zimmerman followed, Martin attacked. One committed a crime, the other didn't. Honestly, the world is probably a better place without thugs like Martin.
Lmao @ you taking Zimmermans word for what happened. The dude has a history of violence against women and police. And other people have said he was odd and had a temper.

How about letting the case play out instead of you guys trying to shame the dead minor. Im not shaming Zimmerman for being any race....Im shaming him for making stupid decisions the night he shot that boy, and Im shaming him for being a douchebag before that as well.

Its amazing how some of you refuse to look at this even handedly. Maybe Martin wasnt a saint, but we know for damn sure Zimmerman sure wasnt. The dude has a police record of violent behavior as well. That says a lot more about Zimmerman, than anything people are trying to dig up on a dead high schooler.

PS - Dont stupidly talk about my posting habits when you are consistently chomping at the bit to post in threads to bash minorities and gay folk. Its amazing how people like you are so blind to your own bias and idiocy.

Bokanovsky said:
If anything, this is like the OJ trial because people wanna brand the killer as innocent despite his violent past, before the case even plays out. In reality, the only reason it appears like an "us vs them" is because it appears to many that Zimmerman wrongly profiled a kid who was merely walking home from the store.

Lastly, folks like yourself need to stop incorrectly stating that blacks dont care about black on black crime. You arent from, nor live in a black community. You cannot tell me what we talk about in gatherings like church, or what kind of outreaches my own mother has done in schools. My moms been teaching and mentoring minority youth for 13 years, and people like her and others do a lot to try and change kids live.

I love how white dudes are always such experts on the black community. Gimme a break.

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:

What? I seriously had no idea wtf I just read :crackup: . Did blacks take your lunch in highschool or something :crackup: IM NEUTRAL ON THE CASE! **** OFF! You are the one making this a race issue if anything, but looking at your location I should not even be surprised. I don't see things in black and white(but I understand that's how things go in the south). I see things through a black/brown/yellow perspective if anything. This ain't no damn 1866 :crackup:

More like the world is better off without people who think like you. Thank god people with your mindset is dieing off, quick. Here's a post from another forum (about that interracial commercial) that sums up how your mindset if quickly becoming irrelevant in today's world.

It's especially sad when white dudes hate on non-whites dating their women, they practically got the world at their feet yet still somehow have an inferiority complex towards other races of men(especially blacks). There's more than enough white chicks to go around in the USA, Canada, France, Great Britain and every other majority white country yet they focus so hard on the small minority that date other races of men. It's pathetic.

Originally Posted by Tommy Knocks
not for the swagless ugly blogger ones. who in turn spend the most time online hating, super bitter.

as for world at their feet. ***** they losing that at a super high rate. the euros have influence over no one. america is next, give it a decade. they been flopping since 2001. Asia is finally recovering from damage done by WWII catching up to the western world economic wise. South America and Africa are starting to see a resurge in trade. The effects of white imperialism is FINALLY starting to wear off. White privelage will be damn near dead by the end of the decade.
I'm Canadian, but I have plenty of American friends and family members and they tell me all the time about how white people seem to have lost the bounce in their step ever since ya'll elected a black president. My cousin told me that some white folks at his college looked damn near suicidal they day after the election. My favorite is when they use to say that blacks vote for Obama based on race, but it turned out that Obama got every vote, BUT the white vote. The only vote Romney got was white. So I guess the whites voted on race lol, cause them Asians and Hispanics said **** Romney! That cac Bill O Reily already gave it away that the election wasn't about policy for white voters it was about race and protecting the "white establishment"

And good lord my username is homage to a concept song that relates well to the pickup lifestyle. This is the only PUA forum where people don't get it lol. Just shows you the type of (lame) posters that reside here. My username has NOTHING to do with black thug stereotypes. I barely even act black.

Last edited:

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^You forgot to mention that this is like the only pickup forum (at least from what Ive encountered), that has so many dudes overly concerned with minorities and gay men. Nvm all the political nonsense as well.

Any other forum Ive been on, the guys dont give a rats ass who other guys decide to sleep with. And they dont spend much time on hot button current events. They strictly care about getting it in with the ladies, and from what I read, it appears they are loads more successful than most here.

Id say a lot of that comes down to those dudes not having a supremely negative attitude.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hustaz d diggy dawg's and Gaylan's posts have what to do with Trayvon Martin again?

They did show your true colors and intelligence, though. By all means, carry on.....BROTHA!!!

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
^You forgot to mention that this is like the only pickup forum (at least from what Ive encountered), that has so many dudes overly concerned with minorities and gay men. Nvm all the political nonsense as well.

Any other forum Ive been on, the guys dont give a rats ass who other guys decide to sleep with. And they dont spend much time on hot button current events. They strictly care about getting it in with the ladies, and from what I read, it appears they are loads more successful than most here.

Id say a lot of that comes down to those dudes not having a supremely negative attitude.
http://www.rsdnation.com/tyler/blog...ionally-reactive-if-i-had-it-all-would-i-care

This blog/video sums up these guys in a nutshell and like I mentioned before about Tyler/RSD they always show blacks/minorities respect. In the link above Tyler reference Mike Tyson for inspiration. He'll often mention people Jay-Z, Kobe Bryant, Floyd Mayweather, Martin Luther King, etc. for sources of inspiration. Shows you he is actually getting laid and doing well for himself :whistle: . Unlike this board with all its anti minority members plaguing it.

At 3:45 Tyler starts GOING IN (like he seriously sh!tted on a large amount of dudes on this board) on those types of people. Like he said people who start flame wars are not at ease with themselves. That's why these guys don't pull on this forum. The GAWD Tyler is a ****!ng prophet!

I myself don't get the political crap on this forum either. Most guys on pickup forums are very liberal minded. Which makes sense cause being old fashioned conservative goes against the PUA lifestyle anyway. Tyler Durden, Jeffy, etc. are VERY liberal and pull more than anybody on this board combined. So I don't get the liberal hate on this board myself. These guys just aren't good at pickup if what they reveal about themselves.

If somebody doesn't want women to have rights, mad cause he can't control women. Then, he is the very definition of a beta phaggot. True players adjust to the game. Quit blaming feminism for why you can't pull(got that from somebody else on RSD).

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Hustaz d diggy dawg's and Gaylan's posts have what to do with Trayvon Martin again?

They did show your true colors and intelligence, though. By all means, carry on.....BROTHA!!!
Its funny how you refuse, or are unable to see the hypocrisy in your posts. All you ever do is insult people or jump on any chance to put down racial or sexual orientation minority groups. You've done it in this and other threads, yet you have the audacity to ask me what my posts have to do with Martin? You clearly have poor reading comprehension skills, because my posts in this thread clearly have something to do with Trayvon Martin.

All at the same time, my posts are in response to your ignorant posts as well. Please quote me and show me how I am not saying things that have to do with the case and how people react to it?

Its laughable that someone such as yourself, who lacks intelligence, is attempting to call attention to someone else's. The funny thing is that you constantly bring up race and sexual orientation in your posts, yet when people respond to your idiocy, you want to call them out for "only talking about race all the time". If you didnt bring it up, I wouldnt talk about!. Did you not just create a thread last week trying to throw race into the UK terror attack which had nothing to do with race.

Its funny how people like you can pull some racist bull, yet try and label others as race baitors for daring to challenge your stupidity.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Its funny how people like you can pull some racist bull, yet try and label others as race baitors for daring to challenge your stupidity.
Wow. Just.....wow.