Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trayvon Martin

fuko2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jaylan if i followed you down the street would you try and beat me?....if you did i conceal carry. i would open on you.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuko2007 said:
jaylan if i followed you down the street would you try and beat me?....if you did i conceal carry. i would open on you.
It all depends. Everyones fight or flee response is different. Why would you be following me down the street at night in the dark like Zimmerman? If you were following me like he was, and I felt threatened and you got close to me the way he got close to Martin....you might catch a knife to the neck long before you had a chance to shoot me. Or Id just tase the crap out of you. Good luck trying to shoot me then.

Right now the trial is trying to figure out who attacked who first. Nothing is a slam dunk for either side just yet.
Danger said:
This is where your lies run deep. I never said that black men can't get women other than fatties or with neck tats.

Post it up or shut your pansy @ss up.

Jaylan, this is why I say whoever assaulted first is the guilty party. Of course Trayvon has the right to confront his follower. But not to assault him.

Still I ask you (for the third time), if Trayvon did assault George, do you still think George is guilty?
If he didnt actively provoke Martin, he wouldnt be guilty of murder. He still could easily go down for manslaughter since he created and instigated the whole situation. Its not as much jail time as murder 2, but its still time. And since his lawyers arent arguing a SYG case, a manslaughter conviction is a very likely ending to this case.

Many legal experts seem to agree on that so far.

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
This is where your lies run deep. I never said that black men can't get women other than fatties or with neck tats.

Post it up or shut your pansy @ss up.

Jaylan, this is why I say whoever assaulted first is the guilty party. Of course Trayvon has the right to confront his follower. But not to assault him.

Still I ask you (for the third time), if Trayvon did assault George, do you still think George is guilty?
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2039840&postcount=62

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2039925&postcount=67

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2040001&postcount=71

Exposed like a lieing *****. If anybody is a pansy @$$ its the person who harbors these type of thoughts and let it out on the web instead of telling it face to face to these individuals.

fuko2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its fight or flight jayln. And its only triggerd when you find yourself in a "life threatning" situation. Last time i checked a man on the phone walking down the sidewalk behind me making no gestures that intended bodily harm towards me was not life threatning. Now if i was up to no good and i thought he was trying to follow me i would just "RUN". But that kid wanted to be a thug and tell all his "boys" about it. But it just so happend it was zimmerman. what if it had been an old man in his 70's ? he would be dead and nothing would ever make the news.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hustlaz Ambition said:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2039840&postcount=62

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2039925&postcount=67

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2040001&postcount=71

Exposed like the ***** you are. If anybody is a pansy @$$ its the person who harbors these type of thoughts and let it out on the web instead of telling it face to face.
lmao owned:crackup:

Lord knows he will try to back peddle away from those comments with lame semantics. Or he will say he was taken out of context.

I dont know if some posters on this board have amnesia or what =P

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuko2007 said:
its fight or flight jayln. And its only triggerd when you find yourself in a "life threatning" situation. Last time i checked a man on the phone walking down the sidewalk behind me making no gestures that intended bodily harm towards me was not life threatning. Now if i was up to no good and i thought he was trying to follow me i would just "RUN". But that kid wanted to be a thug and tell all his "boys" about it. But it just so happend it was zimmerman. what if it had been an old man in his 70's ? he would be dead and nothing would ever make the news.
Are you kididng me?

People get robbed, knifed, shot and murdered EVERY day by folks following them in the dark....and youre telling me that being followed in the dark of night by someone I dont know whos hell bent on engaging me isnt life threatening?

get the fvk outta here with that bs kid.

If youre just an average bloke walking down the street behind me, of course its not threatening. STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THE CONTEXT OF THIS DISCUSSION THOUGH. We are talking about situations like the one Martin was in that was caused by Zimmermans pursuit. Its perfectly reasonably for anyone in a similar situation to go into fight or flight mode. The news reports instances of people fending off would be attackers ALL THE TIME, yet I dont hear folks shaming those people for defending themselves against a threat.

Martins demise is a perfect example of why fight or flight is necessary. Especially when some stranger follows you with a gun. We have no idea what that person is thinking. Just because you would run, doesnt mean every person would. And running wont always save you. Hell, Martin tried to avoid Zimmerman, but the 911 tapes made it clear that Zimmerman didnt like that the kid was running away, and thats why Zimmerman got out of his car. Martin TRIED TO RUN, but Zimmerman persisted. Sometimes that forces people out of flight mode and into fight mode. But we still cant know who truly did what until the case is over.

How in the world do you know what Martin did or was thinking? Oh thats right...youre talking the killers word for it. The killer whos trying to stay out of jail. Yea, we have learned over the years that those folks are the most credible (sarcasm)

fuko2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How did zimmerman "engage" him.? Im sure martin had to turn around at somepoint fo zimmerman to engage him. If he wanted to shoot him he would have done it when martin turned around. Or at least have drawn his weapon. So if a 70 year old man is following you down the side walk in "his" neighbor hood for more than a block or so you can engage him and beat his ass? You need a reality check and go get into law enforcement or atleast do a ride along. I see this all the time. And how was zimmerman trying to engage him? by yelling to stop?

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
lmao owned:crackup:

Lord knows he will try to back peddle away from those comments with lame semantics. Or he will say he was taken out of context.

I dont know if some posters on this board have amnesia or what =P
Atleast Hispanics and Italians will take it to black's faces if they have a problem with a black man. That's why these two groups get the 3-feet and respect from the black community.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIYPl53BEzk

http://www.boxingscene.com/video-mayweather-sr-vs-ruben-guerrero-near-brawl--65054

http://m.bleacherreport.com/article...-weigh-in-video-watch-floyd-money-choke-ortiz

But of course these dudes arent built like hispanics and italians, stick to pansy @$$ behavior like saying the N-word over Call Of Duty and Halo, racist themed frat parties, or trolling the comments section in interracial marriage videos like y'all always do.

EDIT: Lord :crackup: Jaylan brother you called it right on the money. Here he is backtracking with lame semantics and rhetoric saying his post was taken out of context. Danger give it up, you got caught. You should try to be a politician with all that fact spinning and rhetoric. I don't know how many times I have to state I am bi-racial by the way :) But its ok you are forgiven. Consider it an apology accepted :)

Last edited:

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuko2007 said:
How did zimmerman "engage" him.? Im sure martin had to turn around at somepoint fo zimmerman to engage him. If he wanted to shoot him he would have done it when martin turned around. Or at least have drawn his weapon.
He followed the kid in his car. The kid saw that and was bothered so he ran away. Zimmerman gets out of his car and follows the running kid again. And then he goes up to the kid and questions him. Is that not engaging someone who clearly wanted nothing to do with you. The 911 tapes and Zimmermans testimony agree with this line of events so far.
So if a 70 year old man is following you down the side walk in "his" neighbor hood for more than a block or so you can engage him and beat his ass? You need a reality check and go get into law enforcement or atleast do a ride along. I see this all the time. And how was zimmerman trying to engage him? by yelling to stop?
I wish you would stop changing the context of the discussion. Youre pathetically trying to switch up the narrative to fit your argument. This isnt about 70 yr old men walking down the block. Its about a late 20s guy, following a kid alone in the dark with a loaded weapon. A kid who was trying to get away from him.

No, YOU need to speak with law enforcement officers or lawyers. They will tell you this whole case is why watchman arent advised to follow people or carry weapons. They will tell you that in most other states, Zimmerman would be convicted for manslaughter already.

If people used your line of thinking, more and more would be victims would be convicted for assault for daring to fight off clear threats to their person.

fuko2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why did martin run when he saw someone sitting in a car? You said zimmerman was sitting in his car when he took off?. I would chase you through my neighbor hood if you took off on me. And if you started to try and fight me i would "engage" you. HE WAS UP TO NO GOOD.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuko2007 said:
why did martin run when he saw someone sitting in a car? You said zimmerman was sitting in his car when he took off?. I would chase you through my neighbor hood if you took off on me. And if you started to try and fight me i would "engage" you. HE WAS UP TO NO GOOD.
And it comes out...

Your entire line of thinking is based on the fact that you feel a kid walking home from the store was up to no good. A kid where theres no evidence he was doing anything wrong. A teenager who had a RIGHT to be where he was.

Why wouldnt he try to run away from a strange vehicle thats clearly following him in the dark of night?

This is where you fvked up. YOU JUST SAID that he should run away from a perceived threat and not fight. But now all of a sudden its unreasonable that Martin did so? And now hes criminally suspicious for doing so? So basically damned if he does run, and damned if he does fight huh?

Martin cannot fight or flight because he will be found of wrong doing in either situation by you. Jeez man. At least see that you arent being at all objective. When people are kidnapped, raped, knifed, and shot in the dark by those following them all the time, why is it unreasonable for the kid to run away from someone clearly following him?

Since you assume hes such a "thug"...lets run with that line of thinking. What if the kid was minding his own business and doing nothing wrong, but assumed he was about to become the victim of a drive-by? Is it still wrong for him to run?

Why does that make him suspicious? Now anyone who runs away from danger is suspicious huh?

fuko2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If my parents had shot the black guy who shot my grandfather i bet you could find a reason to defend him. Even when he came into our house. Trayvon was a little thug in the upbringing. Tahts why he got cought with all the stuff at school and has pictuers of handguns etc. Last time i checked you had to be 21 to purchase a hand gun and weed wasnt legal in florida. Not to mention he was throwing up gang sighns ad what not. But what picture does the media portray ? a sweet little kid, and zimmerman gets a mug shot. Lets talk about fair here. If you can still defend that kid you have problems . And zimmerman did follow him but thats no reason to try and beat someone down.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuko2007 said:
If my parents had shot the black guy who shot my grandfather i bet you could find a reason to defend him. Even when he came into our house. Trayvon was a little thug in the upbringing. Tahts why he got cought with all the stuff at school and has pictuers of handguns etc. Last time i checked you had to be 21 to purchase a hand gun and weed wasnt legal in florida. Not to mention he was throwing up gang sighns ad what not. But what picture does the media portray ? a sweet little kid, and zimmerman gets a mug shot. Lets talk about fair here. If you can still defend that kid you have problems . And zimmerman did follow him but thats no reason to try and beat someone down.
There we have it people.

Admission of bias with a vendetta against black folks. One black dude shoots gramps, so he loses all objectivity for the rest of his life in criminal cases involving any black people. Why not just recognize the fact that one jerkoff shot your gramps and that race wouldnt change anything.

Heck, my grandfather was a cab driver and was killed by thief when my dad was a teenager. I never met my gramps and never asked my dad about the guys race. Knowing the guys race wouldnt change how I see or treat anybody in the world, quite unlike how you have processed what happened to your family. And go figure....my dad of all people became a CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY. Youd think hed become a prosecutor....but he became someone who tries to give guys second chances. Thats the picture of a man who can be objective and not let tragedy change him into a biased jerkoff.

And if your parents shot the guy who shot your gramps, Id commend them for doing the right thing. Shooting someone who was CLEARLY doing something criminal.

Martin however was doing NOTHING wrong. No matter whether you want to assume he was a thug or not. He was walking HOME minding his own business. Be objective and realize that. No one should be stalked and chased when they just want to get home.

Also, the pictures of the handgun cannot be proven to be Martins hands of the gun. So please just stop. Teenagers have tons of pictures of their phones of items that arent theirs. Sure its possible that those were Martins hands holding the gun, but then anyone could be assumed to have any weaponry based on cell phone pictures. A lot of gun enthusiasts have pictures of guns they dont own, but no one assumes their criminality.

Lastly, why can you not just admit your bias? Why can you not recognize it? Try and be objective. If Martin is a thug who liked guns, then Zimmerman is clearly a thug who had a gun. A guy who hit women, assaulted police, harassed coworkers and ended up shooting an unarmed teenager who ran away from him trying to get home. I truly doubt youd have the same feelings about this case if Martin was white. Especially with the whole shpeel about your gramps.

fuko2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It gos two ways jaylin, was he going home? yeh he stoped by the store..anybody can stop by the store. Your not changeing my mind, i think he crossed paths with the wrong person that night and his gangsterness failed him. But we will never know because dead people cant talk. And it was really funny how the media slammed zimmerman with mug shots very early on and our president said if he had a son he would be like trayvon. Then his little thug pictures came out. But still not a word about that. Look at his past. Why was he out past dark anyway since he was so young? Lets blame that on the parents.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuko2007 said:
It gos two ways jaylin, was he going home? yeh he stoped by the store..anybody can stop by the store.
Clearly he was going home. Anyone following the case can see that. The defense attorneys dont even argue that Martin was going home. He was on the path right towards his dads home. So what are you arguing for?
Your not changeing my mind, i think he crossed paths with the wrong person that night and his gangsterness failed him.
I cant change the mind of a biased person who lacks objectivity. You want to use what you THINK you know of Martins past and character against him, but you do not do the same for Zimmerman. Clear case of bias, and I think after your last post, many posters can see you show a racial bias based on a family tragedy. Understandable but not excusable.
But we will never know because dead people cant talk. And it was really funny how the media slammed zimmerman with mug shots very early on and our president said if he had a son he would be like trayvon. Then his little thug pictures came out. But still not a word about that. Look at his past. Why was he out past dark anyway since he was so young? Lets blame that on the parents.
No we will never know...which is why you should stop acting as if Zimmermans words are gospel. He is rightfully being put to trial. And thats what should have been done for the beginning.

Again, who cares about "thug" pictures. He was a macho posturing teenager. A lot of kids do that and are not of any trouble. I was a wannabe tough guy punk rock kid back in my teen years. I would go out drinking, hitting up concerts, moshing, and sometimes almost fighting, and was wasting my life until I was almost 21. Now I have two college degrees and am doing pretty well for myself.

If you want to look at Martins past, then look at Zimmermans past of aggression and violence towards women and police. Why can you not look at both peoples past?

And why was Martin out so late? OMFG it was 7 pm! It was dark so EARLY because it was winter. There is nothing to blame his parents for in regards to Martin being out at 7pm. I was allowed to stay out until 8 or 9pm at 16 and 17 as long as I stayed in the neighborhood.

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The witness who was on the phone with Trayvon is single handily saving the case for Zimmerman. God damn this ***** is stupid :crackup: the fact Trayvon was even talking to this girl makes him look more like a thug(even though it has nothing to do with the case)

EDIT: Boobs stay on topic before you get this **** locked. It has to stay open till the verdict is reached at least.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=200420 your pasting stuff from this old ass thread?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Hustlaz Ambition said:
There's a boat load of anti-black posters on this board in its self, including some from stormfront.

Hustlaz Ambition said:
There is clearly something wrong going on in their lives if they believe in everything they typed, or they post on stormfront
Hustlaz Ambition said:
Hustlaz Ambition said:
Theres a thread on this with 27 pages on stormfront :crackup:
Hustlaz Ambition said:
Alot of people cant even tell the difference between a black/hispanic(like the stormfront ***** post above)
Hustlaz Ambition said:
Thread has been a good ****ing thread so far aside from one post which seems(no IS) to come from a stormfront member.
STORMFRONNNNNNNTTTTT !!!

Safe to say you've probably used up your "DAS RAYCISS WHITEY" card mate.:crazy:

Use it sparingly or it will lose it's "shock value" with whitey. Here, watch how gaylan does it.

Jaylan said:
seem very similar to the filth you find spewed on storm front.
He only needs to do it now and then, see? More effective, use it wisely. ;)

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If the jurors ever seen what she said, then it's a wrap...I'm really trying to be patient with this young lady yall, i'm having a hard time lol she has the whole room uncomfortable and Trayvon's parents seemed ashamed that their son was talking to this girl.

http://newsone.com/2615522/rachel-jeantel-trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman/

Update: The defense is starting to question her and Trayvon's dad is shaking his head in tears cause he know this girl is blowing it. Don West is smirking (cause she is stupid) asking her more questions

Update: Can't believe she just said "Do you watch 48 hrs", " I thought you guys didn't need me as a witness". HOLY FU!K :crackup:

Update: "The only time I watch the news is for the weather" this is a ****ing coon ass nigga to the fullest. This ***** is straight up ratchet.

http://i.imgur.com/Hm0SHTh.png

Last edited: