Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trayvon Martin

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taken from the misc at bodybuilding.com

Entire 183 page police report of the entire incident http://www.the53percentersblog.com/zimmermanreport.pdf

"Cliffs:
Media lying
Facts left out
Zimmerman's injuries clearly documented multiple times
Zimmerman screaming on 911 call HELP ME repeatedly for 30 seconds while Trayvon was on top of him assaulting him price to a shot being fired.

Much much more. Read the damn report.
"

Media lying about everything from the weight of Trayvon Martin to make him look smaller (He was 160 as detailed in the report not 140 as told in every media outlet), to ignore Zimmerman's clearly documented injuries and Zimmerman screaming for help while on the line with the police lol.

Zimmerman will get off scottfree, justice will be served and every person wearing a retarded hoodie for Trayvon will pretend like the whole thing never happened.

If you read through it you will see why Zimmerman wasn't arrested by the police in the beginning...it was the only fvckin logical thing to do. Entire case had nothing to do with black vs white as the media always likes to portray. If we as the American people always fall for this retarded sh!t media pulls and start hating each other because of skin color then we really deserve what we get.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guy confronts another guy for absolutely no reason and shoots him and he gets away scot-free? Sorry, that isn't going to happen. It can't.

I think that 2nd degree murder is pushing it big time but Zimmerman's own actions caused that confrontation. If he didn't stalk and call the police on Martin for walking in a neighborhood he temporarily lived in it would not have happened.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
Some guy confronts another guy for absolutely no reason and shoots him and he gets away scot-free? Sorry, that isn't going to happen. It can't.
Some guy who happens to be the neighborhood watchman in a neighborhood that had multiple breakins the past month confronts a man walking around to find out who he is, proceeds to get beat the fvck up by that man, gets his head bashed into cement screaming HELP ME all recorded by 911 and seen by multiple witnesses, where he finally shoots (and only fires once) and unfortunately the kid dies.

Fixed it for you!

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew an African guy once. A legit rebels-came-to-my-village-and-slaughtered-everyone-and-enlisted-the-boys African guy. More like a man. Saw people get arms chopped off, shot, macheted. Experienced starvation. Met him through my church.

He was disgusted with the way black people conducted themselves in the United States. He would say "Why do they do thees" in his super deep African accent. Scary dude, because he was so big. "Kill for shoe? We kill each other for food" he would sneer. One of the nicest, happiest, most grateful men I've ever met.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres already a thread about this here. Find it, read it, and then let this one die too. Everythings been said that can be said. Let the courts handle this and leave the slander against Zimmerman, Martin, White people, Hispanic and Black people alone

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Theres already a thread about this here. Find it, read it, and then let this one die too. Everythings been said that can be said. Let the courts handle this and leave the slander against Zimmerman, Martin, White people, Hispanic and Black people alone
No slander here Jaylan quite the opposite. As I said in OP its unfortunate media can turn people against each other so easily which was the only purpose of my thread.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My point was that the thread will go in the direction of slander. Btw...the media only reported how the community at large was already feeling regarding the incident.

Meh. Again...let the courts take care of it. The dudes gotten in trouble for lying to the court and parts of his story have started not to add up. Add in the fact that hes super cushy with the PD and was walking around the department unattended days after the killing, makes people think more interesting tid bits are to come.

The trial is gonna be ridiculous is all I know.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
The trial is gonna be ridiculous is all I know.
Indeed

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
No slander here Jaylan quite the opposite. As I said in OP its unfortunate media can turn people against each other so easily which was the only purpose of my thread.

I don't think that Zimmerman was acting as some racist lunatic when he shot Martin. But still, he's not a cop. All he had to do was call the police and stay in his car.

If Martin walked up to Zimmerman's car, broke through the window, and dragged him out so he could pummel him on the sidewalk, then Zimmerman had every right to shoot. But it sounds to me that Zimmerman made the approach, and he bit off more than he could chew.

Screw all the racial stuff.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
I knew an African guy once. A legit rebels-came-to-my-village-and-slaughtered-everyone-and-enlisted-the-boys African guy. More like a man. Saw people get arms chopped off, shot, macheted. Experienced starvation. Met him through my church.

He was disgusted with the way black people conducted themselves in the United States. He would say "Why do they do thees" in his super deep African accent. Scary dude, because he was so big. "Kill for shoe? We kill each other for food" he would sneer. One of the nicest, happiest, most grateful men I've ever met.
What does that have to do with anything? I'm a black person in the United States and I don't conduct myself in any such way.

If the moral of your story is that some black people are bad, well yeah...some of every race is bad. Sorry, but you don't get to lump me and my family in with "bad black people" any more than I get to lump you in with "bad white people". You're you. I'm me. And that's life.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now they have the perjury charges almost for certain both on Zim and his wife. The perjury charge on the wife is a huge bargaining chip for the prosecutors. They love to threaten your friends and family in order to get you to confess to whatever they say. That's how the DEA put Tommy Chong in jail for owning a bong company; he was going to go to trial and beat the charge, but they threatened to keep charging his wife and kid with being accessories to his crimes, so he signed the guilty plea to protect his family.

I think in exchange for his wife being left alone, Zim will plead guilty to some sort of manslaughter or wrongful death charge. The amount of jail time he gets will be similar to what the perjury charge would carry under a maximum. Maye if it's five years on the perjury charge for each of them, they will give him ten years, and he'll be out in five.

That's really how justice works in the US. It's like buying a used car.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Now they have the perjury charges almost for certain both on Zim and his wife. The perjury charge on the wife is a huge bargaining chip for the prosecutors. They love to threaten your friends and family in order to get you to confess to whatever they say. That's how the DEA put Tommy Chong in jail for owning a bong company; he was going to go to trial and beat the charge, but they threatened to keep charging his wife and kid with being accessories to his crimes, so he signed the guilty plea to protect his family.

I think in exchange for his wife being left alone, Zim will plead guilty to some sort of manslaughter or wrongful death charge. The amount of jail time he gets will be similar to what the perjury charge would carry under a maximum. Maye if it's five years on the perjury charge for each of them, they will give him ten years, and he'll be out in five.

That's really how justice works in the US. It's like buying a used car.
Even worse when the justice becomes a way to keep masses in line instead of being a way to settle the score.

It was obvious to anybody that wheter he was guilty or not he had to be condemned for public safety reasons.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
confronts a man walking around to find out who he is
Exactly. And that's his problem. Both physically and, now, legally.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
The thing is, we don't know if he DID confront him. It may have been Trayvon that confronted him.

Zimmerman says that he started walking back to his car before then being confronted by Trayvon.
A video of his own reenactment exists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l8zmmEN5GE

There are also pictures of where the body was after the shooting.

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/i...LO8LujqAv4Qy49JyTmWi7iO5ZrQZIT3EDJJUM5FhRTYoM

As you can see, the body is a long way from the sidewalk where Zimmerman would've walked back to his truck. Either he started down the other sidewalk to confront Martin or he tried to run. He never mentions running and would likely have run towards his truck. I think he went down that sidewalk to confront Martin.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
The body is barely ten steps away from the sidewalk leading back to Zimmerman's truck. Anything could account for that, especially in a scuffle.
Ten steps is about 30 feet right? That's a long way to "stumble" as Zimmerman puts it.

It's especially weird considering it's ten steps/thirty feet in the direction that Martin was coming from. A punch knocking you backwards usually causes you to retreat backwards.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
What does that have to do with anything? I'm a black person in the United States and I don't conduct myself in any such way.

If the moral of your story is that some black people are bad, well yeah...some of every race is bad. Sorry, but you don't get to lump me and my family in with "bad black people" any more than I get to lump you in with "bad white people". You're you. I'm me. And that's life.
I agree with your reasoning here, but when's the last time you took up or sided with the white guy in a situation like this? That's the problem with most black folks, they are going to gang up no matter what. I'd say 99.9% of the black folks in this country voted for Obama for no other reason than because he's black.

Most blacks wouldn't even be arguing this point if it weren't a black vs. white issue. Quite simply, they wouldn't care. If Zimmerman gets off, they will be mad. If he doesn't, they'll be back here talking this "can't we just make peace" stuff to try and pacify the white crowd. It doesn't work both ways. If they want to be idealists (which is a noble thing to do) they have to see it both ways. You have to truly see through color. And by saying "they" I know I'm making a sweeping generalization about the people who are supporting Trayvon Martin.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:

I think that 2nd degree murder is pushing it big time but Zimmerman's own actions caused that confrontation. If he didn't stalk and call the police on Martin for walking in a neighborhood he temporarily lived in it would not have happened.

There is a chronological step missing in your understanding of the events of that evening.

1. Zimmerman confronts Trayvon
2. ???
3. Zimmerman shoots Trayvon

You went from #1 to #3, skipping step #2.

That is textbook clinical psychosis 101.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ And no one knows what happened in part 2 but the suspect. So everything he says has to be taken with a grain of salt until the investigations are all done, and the trial gets underway.

Its not like suspects havent lied to stay out of prison before. And Zimmerman has already lied to the court. So no one should rush to believe much of what he says.

More facts will be coming out soon. And I wouldnt be surprised if Zimmerman did any more idiotic things to make people doubt him.

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im glad the debate has finally boiled down to either....
Zimmerman caused the fight----> guilty
OR
Martin caused the fight----> innocent

No reason to talk about it until the trial and evidence comes out

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Nor would I doubt if Trayvon really did assault him but people will give him a pass anyways and still blame Zimmerman.
i am quite sure he did assult Zimmerman. that's pretty much what i would do if i am being followed and harassed by someone.

the point is he never should have been following him in the first place. the fact that he assaulted or defened himself is to me irrevelant.

The same people who want to harp on him assaulting a man that is stalking him at night and saying that zimmerman had a right to defend himself, will not allow the same justice to Martin by letting him defend himself with his fists. that's like saying that a guy robs my house and after i brake his leg in self defense he has a right to pull out his gun and kill me beucase his life was in danger lol. you laugh but **** martin was at that time a resident in the community.

that to me is the irony of the entire situation.

everyone wants to make this about race, and there are racial undertones tot he story but it really isn't.

I will be fvcking damned if i can't punch the **** out of a guy following me at night as i am trying to defend myself. to say a guy can stalk me, and then shoot me after i kick his ass in self defense is about the stupist **** i have ever heard.''

the only way i would say zimmerman was innocence is if it comes to light that zimmerman was in his car and martain ran up to the car and confronted him. even though martin did not have a gun, at that point i would side with zimmerman. anything short of that, the man is gulity as sin