Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trayvon Martin

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I don't understand why anyone would not believe Zimmerman. The entire sequence of events supports what he says.

I say again, what is more likely....

• Zimmerman shot Trayvon, Trayvon responds by beating Zimmerman during the last minutes of his life?
  • Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman, only to get shot while mid assault?
  • Zimmerman decided he was going to assault Trayvon before the police arrived (the same police he called)?
Theres plenty of reasons not to trust Zimmerman.

1. People trying to stay out of jail have lied before.
2. This guy has a police record and history of violence.
3. Sanford PD has a history of shaddy dealings (not to mention letting this guy waltz around their PD in the days following his arrest).
4. The original lead scene detective was suspicious of the guy as well, but shady higher ups wanted to gloss over that.

The trial is specifically for the purpose of picking apart why he engaged the kid in the first place, and to see if theres any truth to Zimmerman being attacked first. Itd be silly not to question this guy, especially with how he behaved that evening and in the past.

My entire point as this; if people can try to bring up some high school teenagers history as a reason to see the dead kid in a bad light, then its perfectly reasonable to look at the supposedly mature adults history and look at him in a bad light as well. Violence against women, police and aggression towards coworkers does not bode well for Zimmerman.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Per the bolded above. You have already pegged him as guilty.

How do you know he chose to engage the kid as opposed to keep an eye on him for when the police arrive?

Again, what is most likely? People seem to be avoiding this key question.

• Zimmerman shot Trayvon, Trayvon responds by beating Zimmerman during the last minutes of his life?
  • Zimmerman decided he was going to assault Trayvon before the police arrived (the same police he called)?
Following someone by car and then asking them what they are doing is in fact engaging them. Zimmerman has not argued that he did engage Martin first. What exactly are you trying to argue? And what people find likely to have happened is subjective. Which is why this case goes to trial.

PS - Nice job ignoring the points I made about why its reasonable to suspect Zimmerman of a crime.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Trayvon was a thug wannabe and probably a piece of sh!t in every day life.

However that still didn't give Zimmerman the right to stalk the kid with a gun. I hope Zimmerman fries.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I understood your points, and I agree that both have a "history". But that has nothing to do with my list. Which you ignored again.

Zimmerman argued that Trayvon approached him. But for the sake of argument, let's not assume that is a fact or a lie. But look at the highest probability outcomes.....

Why would Zimmerman hunt down and shoot Trayvon when he knew the Police were coming? It simply makes no sense, unless he was assaulted.
Lets not act like people who commit crimes make sense.

What sense does it make to stalk a teenager in the dark from your car and having the loaded gun too? Criminals dont make sense. People who assault women and police officers dont make sense.

The purpose of the trial is to see what really happened that night and figure out if Zimmermans actions make sense. Its not unbelievable that Zimmerman initiated the physical altercation with Martin. Everyone knows how sick and tired he was of "them always getting away".

Its not unreasonable for those who suspect Zimmerman of wrong doing to question if he put his hands on Martin to keep him from getting away. Thats a perfectly reasonable explanation for why he would initiate something before police arrived. Hell, thats why he kept following the kid and got out of his car after the 911 operator told him he didnt need to do that.

I can ask you your own question. If he called the police, why continue to follow someone you deem suspicious who is possibly even dangerous? Clearly the guys gun allowed him to feel protected. And when you have a license to carry a weapon, you have a responsibility not to create situations where someone is likely to get shot. Thats what he did, and thats part of why hes being charged.

I for one know that I, and many other people, wouldnt follow someone we deemed suspicious and dangerous to our own person. If we called the police, we would stay at a safe place. This guy gets out his car and follows on foot. Clearly the gun gave him some metal courage. Guns tend to do that to people.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Interesting, so you are already of the opinion he is guilty?
Yes I do. Is that a problem? People tend to form opinions before trials. You certainly seem to have already done so yourself.
  • How should he have known he was a teenager?
  • Does it make sense for a neighborhood watch to keep an eye on a suspicious individual?
  • Dealing in drugs is not logical either, but I thought we left behind attacking individuals on their history?
  • How about we focus on what George likely would have done in this situation where he called police?
1. Even at night I can make out the youngins. Not that it really matters. He should have never followed the kid. Then he would have never known his age or who he was.

2. Hes not an official watchmen. He did not identify himself as a watchman, and he ignored dispatcher directives. Some watchman. Most real watchmen stay safe and wait for police to arrive. They dont follow people with loaded weapons. That seems more vigilante than anything.

3. What does pot have to do with anything? Loooooads of kids and adults smoke weed and I know many who do and it says NOTHING about their character. Hitting women and police officers says a lot more about Zimmerman than any "drugs" can say about Martin.

4. I told you what was likely. Its very likely that he was sick of the bad guys getting away, so he went after the kid himself. Hes heard on tape lamenting about "them always getting away". And he pursues on foot ignoring a directive from the dispatcher. Any smart person knows that after you call the cops, you stand down. Being a watchman with a gun doesnt mean you follow people on foot. He made stupid decisions.

It makes no sense to assault him if George called the police first. Identifying where Trayvon was and having his phone was all he needed.
Clearly you missed my point. It made no sense to follow the kid on foot now did it? So clearly Zimmerman is lacking sense...and we know he was sick and tired of bad guys getting away. So its not unreasonable for many people to draw the conclusion that he engaged the kid, especially when you hear how he behaved on dispatch tapes. Its a perfectly logical conclusion. Its not far-fetched at all. Youve just made up your mind that its impossible for him to have went after the kid and picked a fight.

While I do think its possible Martin attacked him first, I do not think its the only possibility. Nor do I think Martin attacking (if that even happened) will even get Zimmerman off from manslaughter charges as he was the one stalking some teenager at night with a loaded gun. Itll be easy for the DA to paint a picture of a legal carrying gun owner whos supposed to be responsible with his weapon. Not stalk people and create a situation where it may be used on either person.

If Zimmerman doesnt get out of his car, Martin is still alive.

He had plenty of opportunities to physically restrain Trayvon, yet never took them. Only followed. It would seem very incongruent for him to suddenly change from an attitude of "follow and report" to one of detainment.
Plenty of opportunities? Um, you dont know that at all. Neither you nor I can say if he did or didnt try and restrain Martin. Thats why there is a trial now. Its dumb police work, and dumb prosecuting for anyone to simply take a defendants word for it when they are trying to beat a murder charge.

He failed to follow and report. He went beyond that. After he contacted police, he was to stop his following and NOT leave his car. When the case hits trial soon, I can see him getting eaten alive on the stand.

Because as you said, he was "tired of them getting away". So, clearly it makes sense to follow him or identify where he is heading.
NOT ON FOOT. He was told he shouldnt be doing that. And the DA will clearly paint him as an idiot when they bring this up...especially if hes decided to follow people and he has a gun. Hes no cop. Hes a watchman, and protocol isnt to go vigilante and closely follow someone who hasnt done anything wrong.

If my neighborhood was under attack from criminals, I would have done the same as Zimmerman. I would want a suspicious person to be apprehended by the police, and I would take steps to make sure the police had the opportunity to question the person.
Then youre as dumb as him, Im sorry to say. I personally wouldnt follow someone I found suspicious, especially if I had a weapon on me. Id call police, keep my distance, and help them investigate once they arrive. Clearly this guy failed as a watchman...and you would too if you follow his example.
As I said before, it makes no sense whatsoever for George to call police if he intended on killing Trayvon. And it certainly seems incongruent for George to suddenly attempt to detain him either as opposed to following and reporting.
Im not saying he intended on killing the kid. I believe he mad a series of stupid decisions and ended up killing the kid because of those idiotic decisions.

Again, it makes no sense for him to follow on foot. Clearly hes not a well trained watchman, nor is he someone he follows the responsible actions a gun owner should. Be realistic here dude. Most people arent going to follow a suspicious character on foot and possibly put themselves in harms way.

Ill say it again. The gun gave this dude the courage and gall to do so. It gave him the ability to ignore what a responsible citizen is supposed to do in such situations. Any officer will tell you Zimmerman screwed up that entire evening.

Which is exactly why the lead detective thought it made plenty sense to be suspicious of Zimmerman and charge him with at least manslaughter. So why does it make sense to the lead detective and not you? Remember, the only reason he wasnt initially charged was because the Sanford chief got his nose in it.

The same chief who helped his son get off assault charges when the douchebag beat up a homeless man on video. Its on youtube as well....the fool sucker punches some poor guy for no reason. And thats just one example of many reasons why people dont trust the Sanford PD. And its one of many reasons why that chief stepped down.

All in all, its good that this case is going to trial. Because the courts need to do their job and look over the evidence and see what happened. Because Zimmermans actions and explanation dont add up and deserve some scrutiny, and thats why hes awaiting trial in the first place. Sorry, but when someone dies at the hands of another, its simply moronic to take the killers word without seriously questioning what happened.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Being an idiot isn't a crime. But assault is a crime.......Yours is based purely on emotion.........Stupid is not a crime, but assault is. Especially Trayvon assaulting a bus-driver.
Gaylan = owned.

Gaylan, we get it. The poor little black kid is ENTITLED to every benefit of the doubt, and we should all assume big bad whitey (somewhat white) is guilty. Because of slavery too, eh?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^You dont get it do you loser? Youre bringing up slavery? You continually show how much of an issue you have with minority groups. Its really pathetic. Grow up maybe?

The kid is entitled to freedom to come and go as he pleases. He shouldnt be followed home in the dark by some weird stranger.

Zimmerman was told not to carry a weapon as a watchmen. He knows that police and the watch board tells people NOT to follow those they find suspicious. And you wanna know why that is? To stay out of situations JUST like this case.

Theres nothing wrong with a watchman WATCHING his neighborhood. However, he crosses the line into stupidity and stalking once he starts following innocent people in the dark with a gun. People who have every right to be in that neighborhood.(teenager visiting his father).

Ive already conceded that its possible that Martin attacked Zimmerman first. But Ive also said its not the only explanation, nor do I think its the most likely. The thing is, some of you refuse to look at this rationally. Some of you refuse to understand why its out of line and creepy to follow innocent people in the dark with a loaded weapon. Watching people isnt a crime...assaulting someone is.

Look up assault in criminal law. If Trayvon didnt die, he could easily have Zimmerman tagged with an assault conviction.

"
Four elements were required at common law:
The apparent, present ability to carry out;
An unlawful attempt;
To commit a violent injury;
Upon another."
Zimmerman had the present ability to accost and assault Martin (stalking him in the dark). And semantics be damned...if you follow someone in the dark without identifying yourself, harassing them, thats stalking.

Engaging him the way he did can be seen as an unlawful attempt to do so. The fact that he followed the kid around with a loaded weapon when watchman are not supposed to follow or carry weapons makes it easy for people to see how odd his behavior was.

The end product was the boy suffering violent injury. So as I said, had Martin lived, Zimmerman would have no way out of assault seeing as his actions and following initiated this whole mess. Its just that now that the kids dead, we only have one side to the story. Which is why it needs to go to trial.

My point is this; if written law can clearly show that Zimmerman would be at least guilty of assault, given that the boy died due to his dumb actions, it shouldnt be so hard for people to understand why this needs to go to court. Simply taking a killers word for it would be a grave injustice in any case. Especially one like this. At the least I can see this guy getting hit with involuntary manslaughter, and while the sentencing would be minimal compared to other charges, hed still have a rough time in jail.

Point blank, Zimmermans bad decisions and failure to follow rules led to a young mans death. And this needs to be investigated and gotten to the bottom of. If Zimmerman stays in his car, theres no problem. If he follow police and watchman directives, theres no problem either. If he did what he is supposed to as a watchmen, the boy is alive, everything is seen as a misunderstanding, and the community would commend Zimmerman for keeping an eye out.

He caused the mess by trying to play cop, so now he can see what law and order is all about.

PS - @Danger. I wasnt taking a dig at you when I said youd be as dumb as Zimmerman. I was being honest. We both labeled his actions as stupid correct? And you yourself said you would do the same thing he did? If that is so, then both of you would be behaving stupidly.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: And doesnt anyone think its gone too far in people trying to character assasinate someone whos dead and cant defend themselves?

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...apologize-for-mischaracterizing-evidence?lite

Some folks were gloating about how Martin was a "thug who loved to fight" once the Zimmerman legal team said they had video evidence of the kid fighting friends for fun, refereeing fights, and even attacking a homeless man. Turns out said video was just homeless men fighting.

But the damage has already be done to the kids character. People still believe he was high when the altercation with Zimmerman occurred because of lawyer bs. Yet some people dont seem to know that the medical examiner long ago said the thc levels in Martins system were from marijuana he smoked days or even weeks before encountering Zimmerman.

Not a lot of people talk about this stuff, yet folks wanna question me for being suspicious of Zimmermans story and his character. A guy who we have established facts on as being a d-bag who attacks women, police, and is feisty with coworkers.

Can people see where Im coming from now? Let the justice system do its job. Shifty lawyers be damned, let the system do what it has to do.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, everything youre arguing is based on the killers version of the events. Which is why there needs to be a trial, because the slain person and no one else can speak to what happened that night.

I wouldnt take Zimmermans word for it that Martin was cutting through yards, but even if he was, it was a community similar to mine. Cookie cutter houses with common grounds. There were no private backyards. Kids walk through the grass areas where I live all the time. Its common ground and there are housing units on all sides. Maybe you need to look at maps of the area. There are sidewalks on both sides of the housing units because there are residence entrances on both sides. So essentially, anywhere Martin walked on that premises should not be deemed as suspicious. They are all public common grounds that lead to residence entrances. Martin was just incorrectly profiled by a wanna be cop.

As for what you say about rules and laws. Not following those rules can end up getting this guy convicted of manslaughter. Not following the rules gets people in trouble with the law all the time. Stalking someone at night with a gun as a watchman is something that wont fly in court. Why else do you think Zimmermans defense attorneys keep trying to slander Martin with misinformation? Why else do you think that they are seemingly trying to taint the jury pool?

I think they know a plea deal is coming at the end of all this. Hell, his lawyers are releasing information to the media about how all of Zimmermans funds are almost wiped out (essentially begging for more donations). I dont think they seem to know what they need to do to keep this guy out of jail. Theyre lining their pockets in my opinion.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go back up and read my previous posts. Twice I have said that its possible Zimmerman was attacked first.

However, you have not once stated that you believe its a possibility that he acted in a maliciously negligent fashion, or if its possible that he assaulted the kid, or that he was in the wrong for stalking the boy.

Youre the only one who only seems to be interested in accepting one version of events. Ive been saying that there are enough holes and oddities about Zimmermans behavior and story to warrant a trial.

Its very not an unreasonable course of events for Zimmerman to have tracked and engaged the boy after calling the police. He was sick of actual perps getting away. So why are you acting like this isnt a possibility? It wasnt logical for a watchman to ignore rules and follow people with guns, yet you are trying to says its illogical for Zimmerman to engage someone on foot in an attempt to finally catch a perceived bad guy?

And you wanna know why people call the police on folks who arent suspicious? Bias and profiling is a strong reason a lot of the time. How about this Virgina interracial/biracial family? People called cops on the white dad because it was somehow suspicious that a white male have brown kids with him. Clearly he was being profiled as a kidnapper and/or pedophile. Incorrectly profiled as suspicious too. Just like Martin.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...hters-walmart-shopping-trip-article-1.1351429

How about this story of people thinking a white granddad kidnapped his black granddaughter. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/14/white-grandfather-detained_n_1275383.html So these are all perfect examples of why people call dispatch to report "suspicious people" who arent really suspicious. Bias and profiling happens a lot.

And dont blame the media for an attorney's unprofessional behavior. They have nothing to do with what the attorney chooses to do. Hell the media has painted both Zimmerman and Martin in a bad light. Why else would people be calling Martin a thug if not for incorrect media headlines? We are talking about the attorneys here. The Martin family attorneys have not turned up any background information on Zimmermans character that has been false. Zimmermans lawyers have several times put forth false information in an attempt to slander a dead teen.

Lastly, you act as if Zimmermans incorrect assumptions regarding who Martin was wouldnt color his perception of what the kid was doing walking home. Who cares if he was looking at houses while walking home. I look at houses and admire how my neighbors decorate their decks while I walk back from the trash bin area. Whats suspicious about that? And yes, even at night I look around. Its suspicious now to turn my head and look at things where I live now? With thinking like yours and Zimmerman, I should expect someone to deem me a suspect in a potential crime whenever I walk in my community at night.

And again, we are only going on Zimmermans perception, you know...the guy who killed an innocent person. I wouldnt say that perception is reliable. Look at this picture. http://bcclist.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman-path.jpg Nothing but roads and sidewalks on both side of the housing units. So I dont understand how Martin is suspicious for merely walking home and looking around as he does so. Again, I look at stuff all the time when walking in my community. Sometimes I notice my neighbor has a cool new car. Sometimes I see rocks out of place in the grass that I put back with the other rocks in their little scenery area.

If you think its reasonable to deem someone suspicious for walking home and swiveling their head, then its also reasonable for me to deem Zimmerman as the instigator in the conflict.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consistent with his version of the events? Did you even watch any of the case today. Almost everyone is talking about the witness who said she saw 2 mean standing with their arms flailing....you know...the time when George said he was knocked down right away by Martin.

I wouldnt expect an article by a conservative pundit to really highlight much of yesterday or today that went in favor of the prosecution.

Wolfgang D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trayvon Martin was a criminal who had been suspended from school three times for using drugs. A hall monitor searched his backpack and found a screwdriver (criminals bring this to school to force lockers open) and women's rings and earrings. But because they couldn't find out where he had taken the loot he was not convicted of theft.

According to two witnesses, Trayvon Martin attacked and beat George Zimmerman to the ground, smashing his head against the concrete. Something the media made sure to not tell people in the beginning; information had to be spread through the internet instead. The media also made sure few people would see the pictures of George Zimmerman with the blood running down his face.

Here is a picture of Trayvon Martin giving the camera the finger and posting it online:

http://s18.postimage.org/62645vilz/image.jpg

But since the media wanted to portray him as a saint, they hid this and other pictures where he poses "gangsta", and instead used a picture of him taken ... when he was twelve. To make him look more boyish and innocent.

Meanwhile George Zimmerman was repeatedly called "a white hispanic" in the media. If you look it up in Google, you see that almost the only time "white hispanic" has been used by the media, it has been about Zimmerman. They really got together on that one. They also bleached the colors in the photograph they all used for him, in order to make him look whiter.

NBC cut George Zimmerman's call to the police in order to distort it. Making it sound like he said "This guy looks like he’s up to no good.... He looks black," In fact, he didn't say that the person was black until the 9/11 operator asked him. The real call was this:

"This guy looks like he’s up to no good. Or he's on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about."
(Operator) "OK, and this guy – is he black, white, or Hispanic?"
"He looks black."

NBC was lying by omission, a common media tactic where you show only a small part of what has been said or done and leave out the rest; too bad for them it was discovered this time.

George Zimmerman and his father received hundreds of death threats. His father is forced to live in fear. The media ignore this too, in their effort to build a narrative of "racist white killing innocent black boy."

Obama, never one to let a propaganda opportunity go to waste, got in on it by saying "If I had a son he would look like Trayvon." This while there was an ongoing investigation and any future jury members would be sure to hear what side the president wants them to support. That is nothing short of disgusting, supporting a proven criminal in order to pander to black voters. Because of course Obama only said that "If I had a son he would look like Trayvon" because Trayvon was black.

George Zimmerman is the son of a judge. He is Hispanic, he is a Democrat, and he has tutored Black children in his free time. Yet he is presented as Racist Whitey in the narrative, complete with doctored transcript and bleached photographs. The media agenda is obvious.

Proven criminal drug user Trayvon Martin's handle in twitter was NO_LIMIT_NIGGA. Twitter quickly deleted his account to make sure people wouldn't be able to see his sick character. But before that The Daily Caller had copied his messages. Here is a collection (I include apostrophes because of the filter) showing a different picture than what most media tell us:

http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/26/the-daily-caller-obtains-trayvon-martins-tweets/

"fuc'k a bitc'h. any bitc'h. who you want? take yo pick, but you gone have to take yo time."

"Hahaha Hoe u got USED fa yo loose ass puss'y.! Tighten up.! #Literally"

"#youthetype of bitc'h that give up your puss'y for free and think its cool #pssyaintfree #fb"

"We in need of some trees … Wea tha weed man"

"I got game for you young hoes, don’t grow to be a dumm hoe"

"2 glock 40's.... bitc'h u got 80 problems"

"Yo panties leakn?? I lik dat: ))"

"Da less friendz da betta.... cuz @ da end of da day it only mean u gon b dat much closer 2 da ppl u fuc'ks w/"

"@La_VidaBella: I’ll beat the puss'y up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up"

"dic'k slipping out when you got her in doggy? Either u trying to long stroke wit a short dic'k or she need to arch tha …"

"I’ll slap a girl if she said suck my toes wtf, she must be giving some great dome for some shi't like that òÕ òÕ òÕ"

"A fuc'k nigga is FOREVER a fuc'k nigga! Fuc'k ‘em!"

"U WANNA SEE SUM CASH? WELL LEMME SEE SUM ASS"

"Upset I cannot give head for 6-8 weeks wtf"

"puss ass crackas ."

"Its crazy how i was jus pissed off,snappin…then i smoked..now im happy: ) ha"

"If you don’t like #weed. #YoureNotMyType"

"When Im On That SMOKE, Im Going Super-HAM!"

"fuc'k dat wea da weedman at??"

"Some of y’all need a Blunt!"

"R E T W E E T If you smoke #weed."

"White People’(s) Call Police , Black People’(s) Call There Cousin"

"#youthetype of bitc'h that give up your puss'y for free and think its cool #puss'yaintfree"

"A fuc'k nigga is FOREVER a fuc'k nigga! Fuc'k 'em!"

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are addicted to our egotism, our likes and dislikes and prejudices, and depend upon them for our own sense of identity.......Karen Armstrong

This thread is very disappointing for many reasons. It saddens me to see how biased even enlightened people can be. Our ego and prejudices prevent humans from ever advancing as a species. Anyone who can rationalize a grown man following a teenager after being told not to needs to please evaluate how objective they are being. This is similar to when black people rationalized to themselves that OJ had nothing to do with the 2 murders. It is natural to be be biased towards your own race. Our brain tricks us into being able to justify almost anything that serves our agenda.

This is similar to people that backed Bush no matter what he did wrong and people that back Obama no matter what hes does wrong. White people being ridiculously biased is just as bad as black people doing it. Jaylan is correct in his analysis. Remove the racial component and see if it will still be easy to defend Zimmerman's actions.

Danger you are normally a very wise poster. No offense brother but i really don't understand how you can justify Zimmerman's actions. I feel like you are letting you prejudices get in the way of your objectivity. Please explain to me again how you can justify the guy getting out of the vehicle after her was told not to follow. Can you atleast admit that he was wrong in doing that?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have another question for you. Travon was most likely not a nice kid. Who knows. That is irrelevant. But if some stranger was following you for blocks and then engaged you, wouldn't you fight back with all your strength? Wouldn't you want your son to fight back if a grown man had been stalking him for minutes for no apparent reason? Be honest guys.

And what type of p***y cant take a good old fashioned as* whoopin from a teenager. Even if Martin was giving the whoopin on Zimmerman, you have to be the biggest coward in the world to shoot a guy that is fighting you with his fist. We all have been in 1 on 1 fights before and i seriously doubt that any of us thought that we were going to die. Death from a one on one fight is very very very rare. Zimmerman has no manliness in him if he had to shoot some one that was just giving him a good ole fashioned whooping. This is assuming that his side of the story is true.

fuko2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zimmerman followed a black kid. Zimmerman is white. Black kid got mad and went gangster on zimmerman. zimmerman stood his ground. Now black community is out raged. My grandfather was shot in our home by a black guy while helping my parents remodel. I dont see black people going out and buying a can of paint and walking around with it for him. My grandfather was in our home not walking through a neighbour hood at night.

All this is being played up by the media and that kids family.

djjizzyjeff

Banned
Reaction score
Wolfgang D said:
Trayvon Martin was a criminal who had been suspended from school three times for using drugs. A hall monitor searched his backpack and found a screwdriver (criminals bring this to school to force lockers open) and women's rings and earrings. But because they couldn't find out where he had taken the loot he was not convicted of theft.

According to two witnesses, Trayvon Martin attacked and beat George Zimmerman to the ground, smashing his head against the concrete. Something the media made sure to not tell people in the beginning; information had to be spread through the internet instead. The media also made sure few people would see the pictures of George Zimmerman with the blood running down his face.

Here is a picture of Trayvon Martin giving the camera the finger and posting it online:

http://s18.postimage.org/62645vilz/image.jpg

But since the media wanted to portray him as a saint, they hid this and other pictures where he poses "gangsta", and instead used a picture of him taken ... when he was twelve. To make him look more boyish and innocent.

Meanwhile George Zimmerman was repeatedly called "a white hispanic" in the media. If you look it up in Google, you see that almost the only time "white hispanic" has been used by the media, it has been about Zimmerman. They really got together on that one. They also bleached the colors in the photograph they all used for him, in order to make him look whiter.

NBC cut George Zimmerman's call to the police in order to distort it. Making it sound like he said "This guy looks like he’s up to no good.... He looks black," In fact, he didn't say that the person was black until the 9/11 operator asked him. The real call was this:

"This guy looks like he’s up to no good. Or he's on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about."
(Operator) "OK, and this guy – is he black, white, or Hispanic?"
"He looks black."

NBC was lying by omission, a common media tactic where you show only a small part of what has been said or done and leave out the rest; too bad for them it was discovered this time.

George Zimmerman and his father received hundreds of death threats. His father is forced to live in fear. The media ignore this too, in their effort to build a narrative of "racist white killing innocent black boy."

Obama, never one to let a propaganda opportunity go to waste, got in on it by saying "If I had a son he would look like Trayvon." This while there was an ongoing investigation and any future jury members would be sure to hear what side the president wants them to support. That is nothing short of disgusting, supporting a proven criminal in order to pander to black voters. Because of course Obama only said that "If I had a son he would look like Trayvon" because Trayvon was black.

George Zimmerman is the son of a judge. He is Hispanic, he is a Democrat, and he has tutored Black children in his free time. Yet he is presented as Racist Whitey in the narrative, complete with doctored transcript and bleached photographs. The media agenda is obvious.

Proven criminal drug user Trayvon Martin's handle in twitter was NO_LIMIT_NIGGA. Twitter quickly deleted his account to make sure people wouldn't be able to see his sick character. But before that The Daily Caller had copied his messages. Here is a collection (I include apostrophes because of the filter) showing a different picture than what most media tell us:

http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/26/the-daily-caller-obtains-trayvon-martins-tweets/

"fuc'k a bitc'h. any bitc'h. who you want? take yo pick, but you gone have to take yo time."

"Hahaha Hoe u got USED fa yo loose ass puss'y.! Tighten up.! #Literally"

"#youthetype of bitc'h that give up your puss'y for free and think its cool #pssyaintfree #fb"

"We in need of some trees … Wea tha weed man"

"I got game for you young hoes, don’t grow to be a dumm hoe"

"2 glock 40's.... bitc'h u got 80 problems"

"Yo panties leakn?? I lik dat: ))"

"Da less friendz da betta.... cuz @ da end of da day it only mean u gon b dat much closer 2 da ppl u fuc'ks w/"

"@La_VidaBella: I’ll beat the puss'y up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up"

"dic'k slipping out when you got her in doggy? Either u trying to long stroke wit a short dic'k or she need to arch tha …"

"I’ll slap a girl if she said suck my toes wtf, she must be giving some great dome for some shi't like that òÕ òÕ òÕ"

"A fuc'k nigga is FOREVER a fuc'k nigga! Fuc'k ‘em!"

"U WANNA SEE SUM CASH? WELL LEMME SEE SUM ASS"

"Upset I cannot give head for 6-8 weeks wtf"

"puss ass crackas ."

"Its crazy how i was jus pissed off,snappin…then i smoked..now im happy: ) ha"

"If you don’t like #weed. #YoureNotMyType"

"When Im On That SMOKE, Im Going Super-HAM!"

"fuc'k dat wea da weedman at??"

"Some of y’all need a Blunt!"

"R E T W E E T If you smoke #weed."

"White People’(s) Call Police , Black People’(s) Call There Cousin"

"#youthetype of bitc'h that give up your puss'y for free and think its cool #puss'yaintfree"

"A fuc'k nigga is FOREVER a fuc'k nigga! Fuc'k 'em!"

This 110%.

It's a tragedy that is being used for an agenda. Nothing more.

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The case has been back and forth so far. No side appears to be winning, but the state hasn't made any huge breakthroughs to stick Zimmerman with 2nd degree murder, either way Zimmerman is walking nobody really knows what happened. Maybe he gets manslaughter because he shouldn't have followed him the first place.

Pandora said:
We are addicted to our egotism, our likes and dislikes and prejudices, and depend upon them for our own sense of identity.......Karen Armstrong

This thread is very disappointing for many reasons. It saddens me to see how biased even enlightened people can be. Our ego and prejudices prevent humans from ever advancing as a species. Anyone who can rationalize a grown man following a teenager after being told not to needs to please evaluate how objective they are being. This is similar to when black people rationalized to themselves that OJ had nothing to do with the 2 murders. It is natural to be be biased towards your own race. Our brain tricks us into being able to justify almost anything that serves our agenda.

This is similar to people that backed Bush no matter what he did wrong and people that back Obama no matter what hes does wrong. White people being ridiculously biased is just as bad as black people doing it. Jaylan is correct in his analysis. Remove the racial component and see if it will still be easy to defend Zimmerman's actions.

Danger you are normally a very wise poster. No offense brother but i really don't understand how you can justify Zimmerman's actions. I feel like you are letting you prejudices get in the way of your objectivity. Please explain to me again how you can justify the guy getting out of the vehicle after her was told not to follow. Can you atleast admit that he was wrong in doing that?

He claims black men cannot get women other than fat trash with neck tats. So there's defitnately prejudice within the dude. Take his post with a grain of salt. There's a boat load of anti-black posters on this board in its self, including some from stormfront. Nothing to be disappointed about and ignore Speed Dawgz post in the earlier pages in the thread. Dude is running some gimmick as a lonely 32 year old insecure hick in the Deep South.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pandora said:

This exactly.

Zimmerman was a d-bag who created a bad situation that led to someones death.

And regarding OJ, Im VERY sure he had something to do with those 2 murders. If he didnt do it, Im sure he at least helped someone get out of being prosecuted (one theory is his son did it). But OJ got off not because of racial bias of the jury...but because of poor prosecution and evidence tampering.

There was no reason for that racist cop (who was caught on tape being a bigot) and his PD to try and frame a guy they had plenty of evidence on. Once they did that, they lost they case because it presented reasonable doubt.
fuko2007 said:
Zimmerman followed a black kid. Zimmerman is white. Black kid got mad and went gangster on zimmerman. zimmerman stood his ground. Now black community is out raged. My grandfather was shot in our home by a black guy while helping my parents remodel. I dont see black people going out and buying a can of paint and walking around with it for him. My grandfather was in our home not walking through a neighbour hood at night.

All this is being played up by the media and that kids family.
So its unlawful for someone being stalked in the dark and harassed to stand their ground?

Are you guys serious? Why can a grown man stalking a teenager stand his ground, but the teenager cant?

And people havent been watching the case. The prosecution questioned the CSI yesterday about the lack of blood at the crime scene. You know, the blood Zimmerman defenders on the net kept saying would be presented because of his "life threatening beatdown" he received..