Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trayvon Martin discussion

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
What are you talking about? Your argument has gone from reasonable too ridiculous. Why are you trying to play down racism as if it never existed and still isn't rife within the US to this day. You sound like a Holocaust denier. Just in case you forgot 'Racism' is a belief in the inherent inferiority of an individual based on his or her race or in the idea that individuals will exhibit certain negative characteristics because of their race. Any behaviour in a manner that discriminates based on these beliefs is racist.

There is no doubt that slavery was racist. Slavery would not have existed in a nation which proclaims itself to be the 'land of the free' and where every individual has the right to 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' if this wasn't the case unless it was based on the inherent belief that blacks deserved to be treated as second class citizens, by virtue of simply being black. For the majority of America's existence there has been one world for Caucasians and another for African Americans. Why are you refusing to acknowledge this? It makes you look silly or disingenuous. The scar of slavery (and to a wider extent caste systems) can still be seen in places as diverse as India, Nepal, Korea and yes, especially America. Not but 40 years ago legal discrimination of ethnic minorities was commonplace in American society.
This exactly. If the nation was all about "the land of the free" then this Supreme Court case would have went differently. Im sure in Africa, that Africans werent deeming blacks to be non-citizens who were devoid of natural rights.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dred_Scott_v._Sandford

Its stupid that any people here try and absolve Americans of wrong doing by pointing out the African slave system. Slaves in Africa were treated far better than in American chattel slavery. And unlike what another poster said, African tribes didnt always keep slaves for life, nor was it practically impossible to become free if one was born a slave like the case in America. If dudes wanna really get into this discussion, then lets get into the nitty gritty, because I have a ton of resources to share if you all have the time.

What I find stupid is how guys are using arguments like this in the first place...Jim Crow existed long after the abolition of slavery...so even if we forgot about slavery, how can you explain about him Jim Crow? Do any of you have an even lamer excuse for Jim Crow that rivals the silly "blacks had slaves too" excuse?
Danger said:
Translation: It is ok to be racist against whites, as long as we declare a noble intent, and also because they are the majority.

I call bull$hit. Racism is racism, regardless of the retarded reasons you use to support your anti-white agenda.

Right now it is POLICY to be racist against whites. That is exactly what quotas are, racist, no matter what euphism you wish to apply to it.

Blacks are not under represented in business or fire departments or wherever. There just tends to be a smaller ratio qualified for these positions, same thing as the NBA and white players. That is my point.

The difference is, you don't see whites calling racism. And you don't see racist laws being put in place so that whites get equal representation in the NBA.

The very point that blacks owned slaves proves it was not racist in nature. Where would the white slaves have come from? Taking white slaves from a western european country would have been an act of war. No such worries with Africa.
Its clearly pointless to have a discussion with someone as delusional as yourself. I didnt know the system was so racist to a clearly overrepresented group that holds the countries wealth, power, and influence:rolleyes: I didnt know the system was racist against a group whos still more likely to receive job callbacks and get hired than equally qualified candidates of other groups :rolleyes:

Its amazing how racist the system is against white people considering the advantages they still have despite rights legislation...but keep believing white people are so "oppressed" by the "racist" laws.

Tell me, if its untrue that blacks are underrepresented, why do they get called back and hired less than whites for jobs in which they are equally qualified? You cant explain that away with a ratio arguments, because I am talking about rates and percentages here...not overall number. Thats how you measure something despite a different in size amongst two samples...you look at the rates...so please explain what I just mentioned.

And guess what, who are the majority of owners and coaches, and majority of ticket buying fans in the NBA? White people....duh....so the NBA is run by white folks. If the NBA was run by black folks and had the racial makeup it has today, thered be a case for possible racial prejudice. My point? My point is the NBA doesnt compare to the American "system"...because the American system is an example of a white power structure thats controlled by white men, and has historically and presently favored white men. If this werent true, then minorities and women wouldnt need rights legislation just to get a chance to have equal opportunities.

Who Dares Win said:
Probably because the defeated tribes in africa sold to slavery from the winning tribes were all black?

The fact that the christian authorities were still thinking that uncivilized people all over the world had no soul probably didnt help as well.

But the question most of all is, bustin balls to whites in 2012 who were not even born back there is really an effective justice?
Even better do black now have any right to ask reparation from slavery when they werent enslaved at all?
How can be fight racism is the antiracism policies are the first ones who recognize and push about different racial groups.

All this anti racism ,politically correct policies are based on jack and sh1t,thats why they dont work, those who are racist keep being so and those who are not are pissed of from being legally discriminated(giving a quota to team1 and not to team2 is not equality...not at all).
Dont be mad at me bro, Im just saying what whites wont tell you outside.

Anyway as I said the problem are not minorities, the problem are those fvckers in power who chase votes with any possible way, most of them whites.

Again dont be mad at me bro.
Just because some African tribes sold slaves, does NOT absolve Europeans and Americans of what they did, and the racism CHATTEL SLAVERY was based on. African slavery was HIGHLY different from CHATTEL SLAVERY. And Americans often kidnapped Africans. That was a favored method of theirs. The widespread excuse that "black people did it too" is hardly here nor there. American slave traders didnt want to expend resources by bartering with the Africans, so they kidnapped people. Most slaves did not come from being sold by African tribes...but nice try.

And idiotic arguments like yours are the stupidest I have to read. You act as if once slaves were free, that there wasnt another 100 years of outright rabid racism in this country. Are you that ignorant? Or did you conveniently forget about Jim Crow? And even after Jim Crow, racism persisted in this country and still does to this day. If institutionalized racism wasnt real, then police brutality based on race wouldnt be a reality thats unjustly prosecuted, and blockbusting in realty would have never been a reality either. Get your damn facts straight. The country isnt color blind yet....simply look around and take a gander at the news. Stop being willfully blind and ignorant.

You somehow think that by not acknowledging racism, that things will get better. No they wont! People need to acknowledge reality and strive to make things better. Talking about the reality of racism does not perpetuate racism...but people like you who are too uncomfortable to deal with reality...you people are the ones who end up doing nothing to defeat racism. Like I keep saying, if discrimination didnt exist, rights legislation wouldnt be necessary. However, discrimination does exist...so tell me how you are going to ensure minorities and women will get equal opportunities without rights laws?
KontrollerX said:
Wheres Zimmermans corroboration? Oh right...he has none. Youre simply taking the word of the main suspect...as if suspects never lie to stay out of prison. Grain of salt my man, grain of salt.

A story without corroboration is worth nothing in court coming from the main suspect.

Obviously the DA has evidence you know nothing about, and which could nail Zimmerman to the wall, or else she wouldnt have pressed murder charges.

And Lol @ you thinking Joe Oliver was anything but a paid black face to give Zimmerman some sort of credibility. That sure worked didnt it? lol. Oliver quit his day job to go on his little crusade, so Im fairly certain Zimmermans family had him on payroll. The guy got destroyed in his interview on "The Last Word". He admitted Zimmerman was nothing more than an acquaintance to him, so anything he said about "gut feelings" regarding Zimmermans character mean absolutely nothing to most people.

Last edited:

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
metoo said:
Black tribes in Africa, prior to the 1800's, held black slaves practically forever. There's nothing "lame" about pointing out the facts. Tribes sold slaves to Arab traders, who sold them to the shipowners for transportation to the New World. And blacks think that they want to be Muslim, ferchrissakes. :)

We had white slaves in the US, in the 1700's and before. Called "indentured servants', the debt was tyipically in payment for being shipped here. It did not, however, last beyond one lifetime, nobody's kids got sold into slavery. However, the Japanese and German Americans, locked up in Concentration Camps for 3-4 years during WW2, were essentially held in slavery. So was anyone who was drafted into the military. Blacks need to get over this part of history and start measuring up, instead of sagging their pants and showing their butts, for instance, as well as painting graffiti everywhere and creating "heroes" out of mutts like TI.
Lmao @ you thinking indentured servants were anything like slaves in true comparison.

Chattel slavery was based on racism, indentured servitude was not. Indentured servants were also treated FAR better than slaves.

And concentration camps were NOTHING like black slavery. Please explain to me how it was anything comparable. Wow...im speechless that you are comparing hundreds of years of slavery, to several years of concentration camps. The treatments were FAR different btw.

And the military is like chattel slavery? You sir, are just plain dumb, and I am dumber for having read such a poorly written post. Yeah blacks need to just get over slavery huh? Should we just get over the legal discrimination that followed slavery for 100 years as well? Do you really think 45 years of "equal rights" erases hundreds of years of racism? Are you that ignorant?

History fail.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
You still never gave your account of what you think happened? Why is this account any less valid?

Oh right, because it supports the Zimmermonster.

If Zim is guilty, then I will be the first to say he should go to prison for life or get the chair, but man, you are unreasonable when presented with anything that suggests Trayvon was not hunted down and shot like a dog.
Its in the court...so what I think happened doesnt matter. What matters is justice is in the works.

From a completely legal perspective, accounts that arent corroborated mean nothing in court. Learn some law.
Danger said:
Again, if it was ALL about racism, how do you account for blacks owning slaves? Were the black slave owners also racist?

It was about PROPERTY. Hell, if asians were sold into slavery, the US would have bought them too, or whites even. But only blacks were sold into slavery. Not BECAUSE they were black, but BECAUSE THEY WERE FOR SALE!!!!
It was about racism...and Ill highlight it below.

This is just a lot words to say the same thing...

Translation: It is ok to be racist against whites becuase they are the majority and have the most power.
Believe what you want...the system is not stacked against white people, no matter how true you think this delusion is.

You still don't get it. Quotas are RACIST. There is no argument against that. You are just trying to justify it over and over again, but it doesn't make it any less racist.
[/QUOTE]
Again, without rights legislation how can you ensure that women and minorities will have proper representation in positions of wealth, influence and power? How can you ensure they will have equal opportunities? For the last time, rights laws exist because of discriminatory practices that STILL exist and favor white men. No matter what rights laws are currently in place, you cannot cry racist if facts exist that white men are still overrepresented and benefit more than their equally qualified competitors.
Danger said:
I am not denying racism existed (or does today in it's current reversed form against whites).....I am saying that during slavery, blacks also owned blacks. In fact, one of the largest slave owners in Virginia was black.

So, how do you account for this if slavery was all about racism? You can't, because slavery was about PROPERTY. The problem was, only blacks were sold to the US as slaves. No other races were sold as slaves.......So was the US racist for only buying black slaves? No, because they would have bought any other slave, regardless of color....but no other slaves were being sold....however, once freed, yes of course there was racism, starting with only counting them as partial people for the purpose of voting.
Please cite this large black slave owner. Source? If anything blacks made up and supremely minute amount of the overall slave owners. So your point isnt being made.

How does racism tie into slavery? Because back in slavery times blacks were deemed subhuman. They were seen as less just because they were black. They were seen as people who deserved slavery and were better for nothing else. White people didnt face this sort of thinking, neither did other races. THATS now racism tied into slavery. So stop being stupid here. Get your facts straight. Racism matters because blacks made up 99% of all slaves, and because of how the race was viewed as a whole. Scientists tried to even say black brains were smaller and on par with monkeys for christ sake. So how the hell did racism not play into racism or Jim Crow?

And slave owners wouldnt have rushed to buy other slaves regardless of color. There was an ignorant belief that blacks were a superior physical specimen, but an inferior mental specimen. This is why they were bred. They didnt want to breed mixed blacks. They wanted to breed purebreeds...how is that not based on racism? Just because a small few of different raced slaves existed, does not mean slavery was not meant as a racist means to control blacks. The system wasnt used in the same way for others.

Blacks werent allowed freedom and rights in the way other races were. Blacks had the least rights of all races in old America. Even though Native Americans were being killed off, they at least had their own land, and werent subjected to mass slavery. The black populations of today would be just as low as Native American populations had the racist system of slavery not needed many blacks for selfish profits and lives of leisure.

And voting rights wasnt the only racism blacks faced. Fill in the blacks more. Dont leave things out when theres more to mention.

Stop ignorantly minimizing what racism and slavery really was/is.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AGAIN, the "they did it to" excuse does not absolve someone of wrong doing or shift blame. RE READ MY POST. Slavery was based on RACISM.

How does racism tie into slavery? Because back in slavery times blacks were deemed subhuman. They were seen as less just because they were black. They were seen as people who deserved slavery and were better for nothing else. White people didnt face this sort of thinking, neither did other races. THATS now racism tied into slavery. So stop being stupid here. Get your facts straight. Racism matters because blacks made up 99% of all slaves, and because of how the race was viewed as a whole. Scientists tried to even say black brains were smaller and on par with monkeys for christ sake. So how the hell did racism not play into racism or Jim Crow?

And slave owners wouldnt have rushed to buy other slaves regardless of color. There was an ignorant belief that blacks were a superior physical specimen, but an inferior mental specimen. This is why they were bred. They didnt want to breed mixed blacks. They wanted to breed purebreeds...how is that not based on racism? Just because a small few of different raced slaves existed, does not mean slavery was not meant as a racist means to control blacks. The system wasnt used in the same way for others.

Blacks werent allowed freedom and rights in the way other races were. Blacks had the least rights of all races in old America. Even though Native Americans were being killed off, they at least had their own land, and werent subjected to mass slavery. The black populations of today would be just as low as Native American populations had the racist system of slavery not needed many blacks for selfish profits and lives of leisure.
Just because a small, small, small minority existed of black slave owners, does NOT mean the system of slavery wasnt built on racism and created by racist whites. If slavery wasnt based all on racism, then there would have been a different distribution of races amongst American slaves. However 99% of slaves were black, and free blacks had the least rights of all free people. So explain to me how racism played a lesser role in all this. Whites simply felt blacks were beneath them and deserved no better than slavery...if this racism didnt exist, the vast majority of slaves wouldnt have been African.

The argument you keep making is utterly morally bankrupt. It is the everyone-does-it argument that we all tried when we were freaking kids. Our parents did not buy it then and it does not work now – except maybe for the willfully morally blind.

You sir are the idiot. You are seriously ignoring the true historical role that racism played in slavery.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan the biggest reason why black are discriminated right now is because of cvnts like you.

Let me explain, if a white cvnt start b1tching about people discriminating him or insulting him everybody is gonna laught at him so no problem at all.
If a black cvnt like you does the same thing, plenty of "right thinkers" and the politically correct brigade is gonna support them no matter what, based on the search of a "superior moral" or some "final justice".

This is the reason many white men would rather avoid hiring women or minorities,not for the fact itself that they are women or non white but for the fact that if they turn out to be b1tches, many troubles will come when the gov and the society are gonna support them,no matter what.
Actually your b1tching is a bigger damages to serious black men than any possible color difference, a black man crying about discrimination 24/7 is no different than a woman b1tching about the "sexist man society".

I mean just look at your activity here, you insult and make fun of people who disagree with you, you answer without bothering to get the meaning only following your emotion(ur talkings with dangers especially).
Do you think anybody would take the risk of have someone like that if that particular someone is sided from law and society?

The reason why most whites avoid blacks is not racism,its cvnts like you and cvnts like those self proclaimed minority right activists who are the perfect counterpart of the kkk knights or whatever they are called,spreading hate and creating conflicts.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Cry sum moar.

Blacks are discriminated against because idiots like you keep carrying on the ill views of the past.

A past of prejudiced thoughts have basically been passed down to folks like you. Discrimination still exists because people like you seek to dismiss the real life personal experiences of others. If you havent lived through someone elses experiences, who are you to tell them they arent facing racism, sexism, homophobia, etc.

Prejudiced folks love people like you because you seek to stifle the voices of those who want to end discrimination. By not acknowledging the reality that discrimination still exists a lot in our country and world, you only perpetuate this negative situation.

Shame how blind to it you are. And learn to read instead of dismissing someones response as purely emotional. Ive provided logical and rational arguments, and simply because you disagree, you label my replies as emotional. Gimme a break.

P.S. - Its also a shame how much of a hypocrite you are. Dont cry about insults when you and another poster insulted me way before I made any sort of personal character attacks. Dont sling it if you cant take it. Its stupid to whine about my insulting you, when you started the exchange.

So please...spare me your tears.

P.P.S. - Dont try and speak about what "most whites" do as if you you are some spokesperson :rolleyes: Ive met enough cool white people to know they wouldnt date let you speak for them.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^no
You probably like to think so in order to justify your failure as a man, blame race,sex or religion and most of all discrimination.
They take away the accountability from you and reverse it on someone else, an ego saving technique similar to fat old women blaming insecure men.
Trust me any job employer would hire even a extra terran if that individual would increase the company income, job is for money not for uhmm "discriminate"?

Never heard in my life a black man with his life in order b1tching about discriminations, any particular reason according to you? ;)

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
^no
You probably like to think so in order to justify your failure as a man, blame race,sex or religion and most of all discrimination.
They take away the accountability from you and reverse it on someone else, an ego saving technique similar to fat old women blaming insecure men.
Trust me any job employer would hire even a extra terran if that individual would increase the company income, job is for money not for uhmm "discriminate"?

Never heard in my life a black man with his life in order b1tching about discriminations, any particular reason according to you? ;)
Actually I havent failed as a man at all. But nice try :rolleyes:

Im just not arrogant like you to think I can discredit the personal experiences of others all based on my personal opinions and without any first hand knowledge of that persons experiences.

Discrimination does exist. Some people do use it as an excuse, but that doesnt mean discrimination doesnt hold many people back. Understand that.

Discrimination happens all the time, especially in the professional world because those who are prejudiced feel theres more than enough applicants to find who they truly want even if the person in front of them can offer the same results.

A minority with their life in order wont complain about discrimination...why? Because they are strong willed but honest. They will acknowledge that it exists, and do what needs to be done to fight various of discrimination, but they wont let it deter their focus. What they will not do is deny it exists nor demonize those who acknowledge its existence, like you do.

Im 25, I have two college degrees, and Im doing just fine. Hell, both of my parents are post graduates, so none of us complain about being held back because we have achieved our goals so far, but we dont deny reality. And the reality is that discrimination exists, and we have faced it ourselves, but have persevered still.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Once again from the top.

If slavery was about racism, how do you explain the number of black slave owners?
You really arent reading my posts are you? Black slave owners made up a minute portion of the overall slave-owner population. And the vast majority of slaves were black. Blacks were seen as subhuman and as deserved of slavery. How is this not racism?

If it wasnt about racism why werent a more sizable portion of whites and native americans slaves? Why were the VAST majority of slaves black? Why were almost all slaves black people who whites felt were subhuman? How can you explain this as not racist?
If slavery was about racism, what does it say that only a very sfew number of white men owned slaves?
Actually, a few white men out of ALL white men owned slaves. However, almost all slave owners were white...and blacks had no rights and were deemed as deserved of slavery. As if it were their destiny. How is this not racist? You cannot deny these views existed...these are documented facts.

If only black slaves were sold, is the purchaser of the slaves racist, because heonly buys black slaves?
Its well documented that slave owners wanted PUREBRED black slaves. They didnt want other races or people or mix breeds really. Why? Because they deemed blacks as superior physically, but inferior mentally. They also felt blacks werent good for anything else.

How is this not racist? How is thinking they had the mind of monkeys not racist? Slave owners did not value other races for slaves because of their embedded racist beliefs.
You keep avoiding these three questions, but they destroy your argument that slavery was based completely on racism.
I never avoided this questions. And Im going to requote myself again. Because the answers were in my post the ENTIRE time. You just refuse to acknowledge them.
They put the lie to your ego-invested view of the world of victimization you have built for yourself.

No amount of reason will break through to you.
Oh please. This has nothing to do with my ego, and everything to do with your denial of racism in slavery. Every historian out there will tell you American chattel slavery was based on slavery. If it wasnt, then why didnt settlers simply make more whites and native Americans slaves? There was definitely enough natives and whites to go around. And whites had no problem taking control over Native Americans.

So why ship blacks all the way from Africa? Because of their racist beliefs of what blacks were and what they were meant for. They didnt hold Native American in the highest regard, but Whites didnt see them as lowly as they saw Africans. Blacks received worse treatments and no rights...racism.

Heres my last post. Read it with comprehension this time. Take your time and read it slowly.

AGAIN, the "they did it to" excuse does not absolve someone of wrong doing or shift blame. RE READ MY POST. Slavery was based on RACISM.

Just because a small, small, small minority existed of black slave owners, does NOT mean the system of slavery wasnt built on racism and created by racist whites. If slavery wasnt based all on racism, then there would have been a different distribution of races amongst American slaves. However 99% of slaves were black, and free blacks had the least rights of all free people. So explain to me how racism played a lesser role in all this. Whites simply felt blacks were beneath them and deserved no better than slavery...if this racism didnt exist, the vast majority of slaves wouldnt have been African.

The argument you keep making is utterly morally bankrupt. It is the everyone-does-it argument that we all tried when we were freaking kids. Our parents did not buy it then and it does not work now – except maybe for the willfully morally blind.

You are seriously ignoring the true historical role that racism played in slavery.
P.S. - About those links your provided.

The first one with Mr. Grooms...Groom's website is a self-published work not subject to peer review. Its hardly credible evidence when his reworkings of history appear on white nationalist websites. I also love how he doesnt factually point out the total number of white slave owners which would dwarf any figure about black slave owners which he could come up with. I also love how he talks about how master and slaves got along so well :rolleyes:

And your second link provides no citations whatsoever and therefore is not credible. So I wont even comment on that one.

P.P.S. - Is this the same Robert M. Grooms? http://in.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.19791105_0030626.IN.htm/qx . I would hope it isnt. So if this man in the link isnt the same Robert M. Grooms (though I wouldnt be surprised if it was) Id urge you to back up your claims with sources that dont only appear on white nationalist and far right websites. Ya know? How about citing sources from a credible and peer reviewed background. Because far right wingers and white nationalists arent known for properly citing their work.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of going back with someone who obviously doesnt get the point. I will refer you post #185. http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1904842&postcount=185

Im not going to debate in circles with you. Its a waste of time especially when you refuse to understand simple and logical points.

P.S. - I never said Native Americans werent slaves. LEARN TO READ. I said if slavery wasnt based on just racism, that MORE Native Americans and white would have been slaves and that slavery wouldnt have been seen as something "subhuman negroes" were only good for. Some blacks were indeed racist back in the slavery days, so a black slave owner existing does not damage my points.

EDIT: In response to the post under mine.

And if my points never make sense to you, its because you refuse to allow them to make sense to you. You already have your mind made up, even if your opinion is not supported by facts. Your opinion is common place on the far right and white nationalist websites for a reason. Thats because its delusional and steeped in bias.

My points about slavery are not only about purely sheer numbers. Its also about the mindset and beliefs people had in the past regarding African Americans. Those beliefs were used to establish and justify slavery. Whats so hard to understand about that? Im not talking about the entire world here either. Im talking about AMERICA!....so dont try and shift focus to the rest of the world.

The Ford comparison is bullcrap. Why? Because Model T's were the only affordable cars around back then, so of course thats what people preferred. But that wasnt based solely on choice, but more on circumstance. In regards to slavery, blacks were NOT the only available human resource so why were they chiefly targeted for slavery? Why were blacks deemed subhuman and as being on this earth to serve whites? They were plenty of Native Americans and whites to go around, correct? There were other options correct? So why were black people the preferred group for slavery? The answer is racism.

Thats not hard to understand at all. Blacks were not the only able bodied people around unlike the model T which was the only affordable car around in the early 20th century....so please....craft a better argument next time.

Last edited:

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Indians and Orientals were similarly seen as being subhuman. The old saying was that there was a " Chinaman under every RR Tie", because so many of them died while building the rail roads. Big Labor not wanting to compete with Chinese coolies, who'd work like dogs all day for a 2c hit of opium, along with MD's not liking people being able to "self-prescribe' medicationsm are what got the Drug laws passed. Did you even know THAT much history? :) Indians were simply slaughtered, or given disease carrying blankets and had their food supply (bison) wiped out. Get over it, man. Blacks COULD have set up homesteads out West, in the 1800's, but very few dared. Just like few dare to drive alone or go to places alone yet today, unless a large black presence is there. Now that you can get a ccw permit just like anyone else, this smacks of cowardice in the extreme.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lincoln was racist, he just opposed slavery, that's all. He was of the opinon that blacks weren't capable of learning much. After all, hadn't they been unable to smelt steel until the 1800's, when most of the other races had mastered that skill well before the birth of Christ? :)

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a shame too because Abraham Lincoln was half black.

don't

Don Juan
Reaction score
so what? if you aint person enough to overcome such a minor issue, you DESERVE to be a nothing. Try being a creepy looking thing like Stephen Hawkins, and overcome THAT handicap. THEN you'll know what it means to be a superior human being.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now THIS TOPIC IS OUT OF HAND! What started as a nice spirited debate has turned to garbage in a very quick amount of time. Now would be a good time to end it... Furthermore, it is a shame from what it appears... that the D.A.capitulated in fear of riots. I have no clue what happened... There are eye witness accounts Zimmerman was defending himself and there is a history of drug use, suspended x3 from school, possession of burglary tools/ 12 pieces of jewelry/ rings. Per stand your ground law, Justification for the killing is present. I would also like to add this topic has turned into a racial thing.
The media has demonized Zimmerman and keeps show Travoyn as an innocent kid. If Travoyn burglarized my place of abode (if why he was in possession of the tools, NOT that he was doing anything constructive with them) I would not think a 6 foot 3, 17 was a kid... especially if I caught him inside in the act. He would meet his demise in similar fashion as this faithful night if I feared bodily harm. The GD media has distorted/ twisted this entire circus media of garbage. Close it! Ad nausea. Blah blah blah.... Pure justification per the law of human termination if Zimmerman and eye witness accounts are true!!! Remember: Above all everyone, we are humans first! Close this thread as it is tarnishing our great forum! This thread started like my last relationship did, nice and ended terribly.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
Now THIS TOPIC IS OUT OF HAND! What started as a nice spirited debate has turned to garbage in a very quick amount of time. Now would be a good time to end it... Furthermore, it is a shame from what it appears... that the D.A.capitulated in fear of riots. I have no clue what happened... There are eye witness accounts Zimmerman was defending himself and there is a history of drug use, suspended x3 from school, possession of burglary tools/ 12 pieces of jewelry/ rings. Per stand your ground law, Justification for the killing is present. I would also like to add this topic has turned into a racial thing.
The media has demonized Zimmerman and keeps show Travoyn as an innocent kid. If Travoyn burglarized my place of abode (if why he was in possession of the tools, NOT that he was doing anything constructive with them) I would not think a 6 foot 3, 17 was a kid... especially if I caught him inside in the act. He would meet his demise in similar fashion as this faithful night if I feared bodily harm. The GD media has distorted/ twisted this entire circus media of garbage. Close it! Ad nausea. Blah blah blah.... Pure justification per the law of human termination if Zimmerman and eye witness accounts are true!!! Remember: Above all everyone, we are humans first! Close this thread as it is tarnishing our great forum! This thread started like my last relationship did, nice and ended terribly.
This topic turned into a racial thing just like the fact itself.
If both were black or white nobody would have given a damn.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
This topic turned into a racial thing just like the fact itself.
If both were black or white nobody would have given a damn.
Then the question is why is precedence given to a murder that is seen as racial? Isn't all murder bad regardless of the color of the murderer? Shouldn't the case be seen from a view of not black or white, but actual facts?

The media is excellent in doing what it does: creating controversy and sensationalism and getting people hyped up over continuous debate.

A lot of sosuavers used to say that women like to live off drama and they are always chasing that emotional high in relationships...

But in topics like these men do EXACTLY the same. Politics, business and media sensationalism are men-crack as opposed to chick-crack topics.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
Then the question is why is precedence given to a murder that is seen as racial? Isn't all murder bad regardless of the color of the murderer? Shouldn't the case be seen from a view of not black or white, but actual facts?

The media is excellent in doing what it does: creating controversy and sensationalism and getting people hyped up over continuous debate.

A lot of sosuavers used to say that women like to live off drama and they are always chasing that emotional high in relationships...

But in topics like these men do EXACTLY the same. Politics, business and media sensationalism are men-crack as opposed to chick-crack topics.
I've been one of the first in this thread to point out other users who were replying out of emotion instead of logic,especially those who are emotionally invested in the "character" no different
than a woman watching a soap opera.

As I said many time one cannot be sure of the answer except if he was the leading detective or the security camera agent, how can someone say what happened according to media coverage or race?
Regarding your question the answer is that both media and intellectual needs the race to accomplish their agenda.
Media getting attention and selling and intellectuals brag about their superior morality from the safety of their rich walled neightborhood.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you caught the whole thing on camera, and the footage proved that Zimmeran shot Martin in self defense, you couldn't release it because you'd be killed by an angry black mob. The eyewitnesses who saw the fight and claimed that Martin was on top of Zimmerman had to do it anonymously. That's pretty ****ed up.