Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trayvon Martin discussion

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
What are the chain of events that lead you to believe what Zimmerman did was a criminal act? It seems obvious that everyone has conflicting ideas on what took place. What is your timeline and interpretation of events?
You seem to be having a hard time reading my post. In a court of law the entirety of poor judgements and the final act itself, are judged as one.

If the entirety of actions ends with someones life being taken away, this can be deemed a criminal act. If its prosecuted, it means are laws deem such a killing as a criminal act, and the events leading up to it as evidence of that.

If the events leading up to the killing had no relevance as to whether a criminal act was committed, then those events wouldnt be scrutinized by the DA or the courts. However, the acts directly leading up to any killing are scrutinized. You cannot look at just the killed...you have to look at everything as a whole when deciding if a criminal act took place.

Get what I am saying now?
Danger said:
That would mean something if you were not racist yourself. Especially considering your comments that blacks are more athletic than whites and that winter sports are not really sports, thus they do not count towards "white athleticism".

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1874025#post1874025
Lol win post is win. I gotta give credit where credit is due.

Blacks overall are not more athletic than whites. A specific subset of blacks from east africa (African American ancestors) may be better suited for certain sports than some whites. The same way subsets of whites have sports they are better suited for.

This doesnt mean that a kid cant use hard work and determination and grow up to compete in whatever he wants and succeed. A lot of athletic success is due to culture and economics. Its not all genetic. And if anyone decides to use the claim that blacks were bred to be athletes, please do your research. Evolution of that kind thats thousands of years, not just a several hundred years of slavery.

Its like when people think blacks are the best at marathon running...WRONG.

Theres a specific group of people in Kenya whos oxygen efficiency is better than almost everyone else in the world due to the elevation they live at. Some its a subset of people thing when it comes to certain traits...not an overall race thing.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Oh yeah yeah that one is a really funny one.

Women are more socially able than men = (approved)
Men have better spacial abilities than women= aaa!!! sexism (banned)
You sure about this? Ive talk to some really leftist women studies feminist chicks before, and then dont deny that men have better physical abilities than women when it comes to strength and speed. They dont call such a biological fact sexist. If someone were to use that fact to say men are better than women, thats an entirely different story.
Women are more connected to kids so the court give the children to her
Both parents are equal so hubby should change diapers as well 50% of times
Its a shame the sins of man weigh so heavily on the rest of us. Because women are naturally the nurturers, and because men commit the vast bulk of crimes against children, its no wonder courts are biased in this regard. It isnt right, but I know part of why it occurs.

Courts need to start analyzing every situation one by one and simply give primary custody to the better parent.

Blacks are considered more manly than whites= approved
Whites are considered more clever than blacks= aaa! racism(banned)
Wasnt it white society that came up with these standards. For the longest time black men have been labeled as supremely masculine but not that smart. The same way asian men are labeled supremely intelligent but not masculine at all. And somehow white people fall in the middle. Minorities didnt create these stereotypes.

Blacks are manly and self confident= credit to them
Whites perform good at school= its because of racism that help them
Again, not myths perpetuated by minorities. Society came up with the whole manly and confident black man stereotype. And studies have been done showing that white schools are better funded than minority schools which leads to better performance. Also, consider the increase in minority test scores generation by generation as schools get better.
Not saying anything in particular just showing a couple of examples of double standards, I start to think that the politically correct crew have a hamster powered brain as well,those who vote for them not even that.
The people crying and b1tching is most likely to be the most racist one for the simple fact that blame race or society for their lack of achievement,let alone those screaming "equality".

It reminds me of the annoying childhood kid meme, at your house he is the guest so he decides, at his house he is the owner so he decides.
So anytime someone says theyve been discriminated against, you believe its not true? Because how can you dismiss the personal experiences of someones life which is completely different from your own. Theres a vast number of cases and information I can show you to attest to the fact that discrimination does exist for many groups of people in the USA. Its not some figment of people imaginations.

Some people in power do discriminate against others and block their road to achievement based on trivial things like race, gender, sexual orientation, or religion. These things happen. You think discrimination is simply isolated to incidents of cops beating up Jordanian twin brothers? (look that story up...theres a federal suit filed against that cop. Hes the same guy who killed the unarmed 68 yr old black Marine in the fall while calling him the n-word). If discrimination exists in the blue collar fields, you can be damn sure it exists in the white collar fields.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
You sure about this? Ive talk to some really leftist women studies feminist chicks before, and then dont deny that men have better physical abilities than women when it comes to strength and speed. They dont call such a biological fact sexist. If someone were to use that fact to say men are better than women, thats an entirely different story.
Its a shame the sins of man weigh so heavily on the rest of us. Because women are naturally the nurturers, and because men commit the vast bulk of crimes against children, its no wonder courts are biased in this regard. It isnt right, but I know part of why it occurs.
Some leftist women are non significant to mainstream culture, nor your cousin or my uncle.

And if is considered in courts that men are unable to properly deal with kids there shouldnt be no proposal or pressure to push men into feminine duties regarding children, it doesnt make any sense.

Jaylan said:
Courts need to start analyzing every situation one by one and simply give primary custody to the better parent.
Agree on here of course.

Jaylan said:
Wasnt it white society that came up with these standards. For the longest time black men have been labeled as supremely masculine but not that smart. The same way asian men are labeled supremely intelligent but not masculine at all. And somehow white people fall in the middle. Minorities didnt create these stereotypes.
There is not a "white society", I can tell you with total certainity that the average white man count on government choice as much as you do, nothing.
You and I have the same non significant way on the choice done from riches,media or politicians.
The white men is considered accountable for things he probably could even know how they were working, no different than the slavery topic, its not that the white men owned slave...its that the rich people owned slaves,those same whose grand nephews are on tv talking about that new law to make society "fair".

Jaylan said:
Again, not myths perpetuated by minorities. Society came up with the whole manly and confident black man stereotype. And studies have been done showing that white schools are better funded than minority schools which leads to better performance. Also, consider the increase in minority test scores generation by generation as schools get better.
I have no idea about those scores so I dont comment this part.

Jaylan said:
So anytime someone says theyve been discriminated against, you believe its not true? Because how can you dismiss the personal experiences of someones life which is completely different from your own. Theres a vast number of cases and information I can show you to attest to the fact that discrimination does exist for many groups of people in the USA. Its not some figment of people imaginations.
Yeah discrimination exist, try to be a guy in a club queue and see how many girls pass right in front of you, are we gonna make some special law?

Jaylan said:
Some people in power do discriminate against others and block their road to achievement based on trivial things like race, gender, sexual orientation, or religion. These things happen. You think discrimination is simply isolated to incidents of cops beating up Jordanian twin brothers? (look that story up...theres a federal suit filed against that cop. Hes the same guy who killed the unarmed 68 yr old black Marine in the fall while calling him the n-word). If discrimination exists in the blue collar fields, you can be damn sure it exists in the white collar fields.
Some people in power discriminate also against ugly people,short people,fat people and also simply uncool people or straight people if they are gay(many movie director or stilists example),there are also companies who brag about being totally feminine or totally black and nobody complain.
Gay owner hiring other gays only or feminists hiring only women etc, all of that percetly legal(not that I mind since I believe in freedom of association).

I bet any money you want that a good looking black woman face much less discrimination of an average middle aged guy.
I think,no wait Im sure that the discrimination card is used and abused from those who have no ability or right to get a job that gets it anyway through those political games.
This stuff doesnt damage the work field only but it damage even more those who are good enough among minorities to deserve a job with no crappy unfair law.
Those people walk everyday realizing that nobody will recognize their worth cause someone similar to them actually stole that position in past.

People get discriminate thats true and Im sure much people got because of race and sex but nowhere the amount the pc crew say, I find very hard to believe that a job owner would not hire someone capable of making him even more rich simply because of his race or sex.

And most of all if there are laws to protect a certain group,why there are not to protect the other ones? is that some "positive" discrimination?
Dont expect people to believe this bvll**** if there is a legal discrimination against them.
All said with no hard feelings since the responsbile of this sh1t are rich white politicians ready to sell their mothers to get votes or people who is scum as them as those named before representing the "collectivity" of certain groups.

I repeat the important concept, there is no such things as "white society", there is some thing as "elitè" that has no color apart GREEN, so busting ball to the average white man make no sense at all,its like throwing a boot to a mute dog because a lion roaring somewhere else awaked you.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Some leftist women are non significant to mainstream culture, nor your cousin or my uncle.

And if is considered in courts that men are unable to properly deal with kids there shouldnt be no proposal or pressure to push men into feminine duties regarding children, it doesnt make any sense.

Agree on here of course.
Feminine duties? Meh....look...child raising is child raising. Thats how I see it.

There is not a "white society", I can tell you with total certainity that the average white man count on government choice as much as you do, nothing.
You and I have the same non significant way on the choice done from riches,media or politicians.
The white men is considered accountable for things he probably could even know how they were working, no different than the slavery topic, its not that the white men owned slave...its that the rich people owned slaves,those same whose grand nephews are on tv talking about that new law to make society "fair".
Yes there is such a thing as white society. Just like there is latino society and black society. The dominant figures in a society dictate the norms and views. Hence why I said those stereotypes were created by whites, because its true.

And it wasnt about rich people owning slaves...slavery was very much racial in America...so lets not even get into that discussion because your ignorance will shine through on that topic.

Economic and cultural lines were drawn in the sand based on race in this country back in the day. To pretend race had nothing to do with it, and that it was simply a money issue, is to ignore factual American history. African Americans werent even seen as citizens way back in the day...so it wasnt a rich vs everyone else thing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dred_Scott_v._Sandford

Look at this Supreme Court case from back in the day. That right there shows you the lines in the sand were about race, not class
Yeah discrimination exist, try to be a guy in a club queue and see how many girls pass right in front of you, are we gonna make some special law?
Wow...ignorance at its finest.

You really want to compare racial, gender, religious, and other forms of discrimination that affects quality life to the fact that some dudes get passed over for sex? Really. Thats just idiotic.
Some people in power discriminate also against ugly people,short people,fat people and also simply uncool people or straight people if they are gay(many movie director or stilists example),there are also companies who brag about being totally feminine or totally black and nobody complain.
Gay owner hiring other gays only or feminists hiring only women etc, all of that percetly legal(not that I mind since I believe in freedom of association).
I love your logic..."well they do it too" Sounds childish. Where are your facts to back up your assertions? Where is the historical evidence of this discrimination if its on par with the forms of discrimination Ive talked about? And last I checked those groups you mentioned dont wield the vast majority of power in this country...so in what way are you proving anything Ive said wrong?

I bet any money you want that a good looking black woman face much less discrimination of an average middle aged guy.
I think,no wait Im sure that the discrimination card is used and abused from those who have no ability or right to get a job that gets it anyway through those political games.
Then please provide a study to back this assertion up. Because studies do exist that show whites get callbacks more often than minorities when it comes to the professional world. And these are equally qualified applicants. If you want to have a true debate as well, I can provide sociological studies in my next post.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-201_162-575685.html

Explain that article. Then explain to me why when my Asian American friends anglicized their names on their resume, that their callbacks increased. Im sure discrimination cant explain why they received less callbacks using their given names :rolleyes:

Im sure the middle aged white guy with more experience will get a job over a good looking young black woman. His experience would put him head and shoulders above her anyways.

And its funny how people like you will simply assume anytime a minority feels discriminated against, that it must be unfounded. As I said before, denial that discrimination exist has become the new discrimination. And it only perpetuates the problems that exist.

Youre the kind of person that simply assumes anytime a black, asian, woman, or latino get somewhere, that it must be because of the race card and god forbid its actually based on their merits. Youre accusations say just that.

This stuff doesnt damage the work field only but it damage even more those who are good enough among minorities to deserve a job with no crappy unfair law.
Those people walk everyday realizing that nobody will recognize their worth cause someone similar to them actually stole that position in past.
Crappy unfair law? Do you know why these laws are in place? Rights laws are in place for various groups of people, so these people can actually get the same opportunities as everyone else. If discrimination wasnt a present reality, they wouldnt be needed.

You wanna tell me discrimination would go down if rights legislation wasnt in place? Really? Discrimination exists even with those laws in place...so how would getting rid of them make things better for marginalized groups? Tell me what solution you have to ensure blacks, muslims, latinos, women, gay and lesbians, etc, arent discriminated against if we get rid of certain laws. Please tell me youre grand plan.

People get discriminate thats true and Im sure much people got because of race and sex but nowhere the amount the pc crew say, I find very hard to believe that a job owner would not hire someone capable of making him even more rich simply because of his race or sex.
Nowhere near the amount people say? Why because you dont perceive it as true? Because you want to arrogantly discount the personal experiences of others? Unless youve lived life as a minority you have no idea what their lives are like.

Im a straight male, and I wouldnt dare minimize or dismiss the experiences a woman or gay man faces. Im smart enough to know I do get some privileges afforded to me based on my orientation and gender. You wanna think those privileges dont exist? Let me tell you about a homophobic guy I used to know. Hes a manager at a mid sized company.

He doesnt show it when he goes to work, but he did when he was around his friends. You think a gay professional would be able to professionally network with him the way Id be able to if he knew the guy was gay? No he wouldnt be able to network with my buddy...and that right there is an example of one of my privileges. Not having to worry about over masculine douche bags in the professional world. And considering most people in power are straight men, I have an advantage of gay men and women because I can easily join the tough boys club.

So despite what you want to tell yourself, people will discriminate based on race or sex, especially if they feel theres enough folks in the swimming pool to choose from. Theyll feel they can find who they want and that forgoing an applicant in favor of another one wont hurt their bottom line. It exists out there.

And most of all if there are laws to protect a certain group,why there are not to protect the other ones? is that some "positive" discrimination?
Dont expect people to believe this bvll**** if there is a legal discrimination against them.
All said with no hard feelings since the responsbile of this sh1t are rich white politicians ready to sell their mothers to get votes or people who is scum as them as those named before representing the "collectivity" of certain groups.
The laws are in place to protect minorities and women because they dont hold the power. White men hold the vast majority of power in this nation..so what protections do they need from discrimination really? Are you really trying to say white men face the same exact battles as everyone else....because I assure you that is false. There as laws to protect everyone, but there are extra laws to make sure the majority wont screw over minorities or women. There are extra laws to ensure those with less power overall in the nation, wont have their progress impeded by discrimination.

And keep blaming rich white people all you want....but there are tons of middle class professionals who discriminate as well.
I repeat the important concept, there is no such things as "white society", there is some thing as "elitè" that has no color apart GREEN, so busting ball to the average white man make no sense at all,its like throwing a boot to a mute dog because a lion roaring somewhere else awaked you.
If there is no such thing as white society...explain why out of the thousands of tv channels that exist, about 90% of them cater to the 65% white population. Explain how most home ownership, wealth, political power, etc is consolidated disproportionately into the white majority. Western societies are largely white societies dude. No matter how much you try to deny it.

Btw, Ive had average white men act prejudiced to me and my friends before....so its not like its simply rich people doing it. Or are you going to tell me im imagining my experiences? Because itd be easy for you to say that when you dont live the same life some other people have to based on how they look.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
O com'on are u able to discuss without calling people ignorant or use singularity to explain general rules?

"Its not true that eating choccolate at night makes you fat, my friend laura eat it all the time while watching oprah and she is lean, you're such an ignorant"

That is your average line, but the mistake was mine that I bothered to waste 5 minutes to try to talk to you despite your previous posting in here, so go ahead enforce crappy laws and send al sharp to whoever disagree, Im sure your nephew will be glad to take orders from a chinese in few years after all west will be a sh1t hole of political utopias and b1tching people unable to suck life anymore from extinguisced REAL workers.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Cry moar? Look up the definition of ignorant. Then allow me to provide you with some facts related to the topic we are discussing. Because you seem to miss many facts and points I am making, you are thus ignorant to these things. I used the correct word based on its definition.

How about you actually go through my post and form a proper rebuttal instead of using that silly chocolate retort you just came up with.

P.S. - Lol @ your "the chinese will own us" thinking. That will never happen. Stop listening to fear mongering right wingers.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
^Cry moar? Look up the definition of ignorant. Then allow me to provide you with some facts related to the topic we are discussing. Because you seem to miss many facts and points I am making, you are thus ignorant to these things. I used the correct word based on its definition.

How about you actually go through my post and form a proper rebuttal instead of using that silly chocolate retort you just came up with.

P.S. - Lol @ your "the chinese will own us" thinking. That will never happen. Stop listening to fear mongering right wingers.
No.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the fact that the DA charged him with Murder 2 instead of Man 1 or Man 2 means that she must have some pretty damning evidence against him.

Shes a pitbull in court btw...Shes the lady who just put a 12 year old boy away for a long time when he killed his younger brother. I believe she gave him life.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zimmerman charged with 2nd degree murder.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/04/1...rged-in-trayvon-shooting-wednesday-afternoon/

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-04-11-18-27-48

“We voluntarily surrendered him to law enforcement, with the realization that the charges were going to come,” said Mark O’Mara, Zimmerman’s attorney.

State Prosecutor: “We don’t prosecute by public pressure or petition. We prosecute cases on the relevant facts of each case and on the laws of the state of Florida.”

_____

Prosecutions by public opinion are generally frowned upon, but many investigations have been opened as a result of public opinion/petition.

I hope it is an open trial.

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im interested in how they are going to "prove" 2nd degree murder.
Manslaughter looked like a shoo in but murder? Good luck

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir Psycho Sexy said:
Im interested in how they are going to "prove" 2nd degree murder.
Manslaughter looked like a shoo in but murder? Good luck
In Florida, second degree murder has the jury option of the lesser included charge of manslaughter, so prosecutors don’t need to specifically charge him. Prosecutors stack charges for maximum possibility.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I'm not going to respond to every point here Jaylan, but you should know that there were black slave-owners during the time of slavery in the US, some of significant size.

Also, do not downplay the racism that whites face, it is the law to discriminate against whites now. We just have euphimisms to make it sound like a good thing. But it still is racism.

Not unlike "progressive" versus "regressive" taxation.
So sad that you had to go the lame "blacks had slaves too" route. As if that absolves racist whites of the past of wrong doing. Whites had the power and set up that system back in the day. A very few amount of black slave owners doesnt change that...nor does it change how history looks at slavery. The numbers of white slave owners vs black slave owners doesnt come close to comparing in size...so dont even try and use this argument as if the entire system of slavery wasnt based on the racist subjugation of Africans by whites.

Now...lets get back to present times. White face some prejudice today, but not in the same way minorities face racism. Whites still hold the majority of power, influence and wealth in this country, so its not like experiences are equal across the board.

And spare me the tax bit. A richer person getting taxed a higher percentage is nothing like what racism is. Thats a silly comparison to even try to make.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If slavery wasnt based mostly on racism, why were practically all American slaves non white? Come on now.

And your EEO law comparison with the NBA fails. EEO laws are about equal opportunity. Its about giving minorities of many different races, AND women, the chance to at least interview for positions. And quotas are hardly as widespread as people like you would like us all to believe. And affirmative action is about giving underrepresented groups the chance to reach places the overrepresented groups had a stranglehold on. Whites were never underrepresented in the NBA due to racism. And whites are a majority of the national population...so the NBA comparison fails.

You seem to be really reaching here.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
If slavery wasnt based mostly on racism, why were practically all American slaves non white?
Probably because the defeated tribes in africa sold to slavery from the winning tribes were all black?

The fact that the christian authorities were still thinking that uncivilized people all over the world had no soul probably didnt help as well.

But the question most of all is, bustin balls to whites in 2012 who were not even born back there is really an effective justice?
Even better do black now have any right to ask reparation from slavery when they werent enslaved at all?
How can be fight racism is the antiracism policies are the first ones who recognize and push about different racial groups.

All this anti racism ,politically correct policies are based on jack and sh1t,thats why they dont work, those who are racist keep being so and those who are not are pissed of from being legally discriminated(giving a quota to team1 and not to team2 is not equality...not at all).
Dont be mad at me bro, Im just saying what whites wont tell you outside.

Anyway as I said the problem are not minorities, the problem are those fvckers in power who chase votes with any possible way, most of them whites.

Again dont be mad at me bro.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My take on the whole thing is a whole lot of bad decisions were made all around.

Though legal to carry concealed in Florida perhaps neighborhood watch volunteers while on watch should all embrace a kind of honor system whereby they all voluntarily agree to not wield guns at least while on their voluntary watch duty and instead simply carry tazers or pepper spray which isn't likely to kill anybody (well though I've heard of tazers doing this in rare cases).

And from his black friend Joe Oliver eloquently defending him against hostile race baiting zionist media I'm convinced that George Zimmerman is not a racist.

A racist that hates blacks does not spend his time mentoring black children or have black friends like Joe.

Was George a thug himself in his youth? Well it sounds like it from what I've heard about his fighting police officers and domestic violence allegations. Yet it would seem at least up until the Trayvon incident he had completely turned his life around for the better.

Was Trayvon a thug at the time of his being killed? Well with an online name like "NO_LIMIT_NIGGA", being suspended from school, having had illegal marijuanna found on him and women's jewelry along with a screwdriver and older pictures revealing him throwing up double middle fingers along with a stereotypical thuggish gold grill on his teeth (not to even go into what he said in his Tweets) it would certainly strongly suggest he was headed in that direction.

As for George following Trayvon I'm not quite sure what that means exactly?

Are they saying that George was hot on Trayvon's trail and directly trying to make contact with him or was he more or less walking in such a way where he could keep up with where Trayvon may of been heading but without actually directly chasing Trayvon so as to catch up to him and confront him?

To me the whole "following him" thing at least in my mind could suggest George was simply looking say across the street and walking either left or right to get a better view of where Trayvon was going so in that sense he'd be following Trayvon's movements without actually trying to catch up with and confront him.

Maybe thats wrong but I don't know as I haven't seen any media report thats been clear on what exactly his following entailed whether A. just tracking Trayvon's movements from a distance by moving left or right to get a better view of his surroundings or B. Literally chasing after Trayvon trying to catch up to and confront him.

Anyway getting back to my point about bad choices I think that both Trayvon and George coming from mutual thuggish backgrounds made their bad choices by George even though it was legal (and I fully support the 2nd amendment and the stand your ground law) choosing to wield a gun while on neighborhood watch instead of something less lethal like a tazer or pepper spray and where Trayvon's bad decision came from his own thuggishness since as Zimmerman was headed back to his vehicle this is what I've heard happened next as Trayvon doubled back and confronted Zimmerman...

Trayvon: Why are you following me?
Zimmerman: What are you doing here?
Trayvon: Why are you following me?
Zimmerman: What are you doing here?
Trayvon: Do you have a problem with me?
Zimmerman: No!
Trayvon: Well, you do now.

Then I've heard it said Trayvon sucker punched Zimmerman and proceeded with the rest of the beating plus slamming Zimmerman's head into the ground repeatedly.

A bad decision based on retarded thug machismo needs to prove oneself here.

2pac is basically dead for the same reason to give a more famous example of this thug mentality getting otherwise good people killed.

Bottom line Trayvon should've walked away after Zimmerman said he didn't have a problem with him.

Bottom line part 2: Zimmerman shouldn't of had a gun on him to begin with as neighborhood watch should've set up an honor system or voluntary agreement for being a part of it that no one that volunteers for the watch carries a gun while doing it but rather a less lethal means of subduing/stopping would be attackers.

If the same confrontation happened sucker punch and all and Zimmerman had tazed Trayvon instead we wouldn't have this big story going on now as Trayvon would likely still be alive and Zimmerman wouldn't have a death (whether justified or not) on his conscience.

Overall though I think this whole case being blown up way out of proportion into absolute hysterics is just an example of dirty politics.

The zionist media seems to have many potential goals with this case...

-Through black sense of injustice mobilize black solidarity behind Obama's re-election bid.

-Demonize the 2nd amendment and the stand your ground law to (in their minds) "hopefully" get stand your ground repealed as well do away with concealed carry or any ability to carry guns whatsoever in Florida so that only the criminals can have guns.

-Its possible they actually want either a massive race riot ala LA Riots part 2 or an outright race war out of this thing.

-Create more hatred (potentially murderous) for white people among non whites despite George Zimmerman being about as white as Joe Jackson. I look at this case and I see a potential goal of the white hating zionist media creating more Christian/Newsom tragedies out of it. Hopefully non whites remain level headed enough to not take the bait and realize George Zimmerman is NOT a white man and that he doesn't hate blacks at all he was simply trying to stop Trayvon from killing him and exhausted all options to not have to kill Trayvon by crying out for help only to have the nearest beta male ignore him, run away and go call 911 at which point Zimmerman's only option left was to draw his gun, pull the trigger and hope the assault on him was stopped. That Zimmerman didn't empty his clip into Trayvon also speaks for his not being a racist. He only did what he had to do to end the assault.

No more, no less.

Ultimately though I don't think Zimmerman would've been charged with anything at all had the zionist media not mobilized a veritable lynch mob into emotional hysterics against him screaming for his head in their pathetically transparent attempt to turn this into a black Vs. white race issue inspite of the fact that Zimmerman is an obvious mestizo NON white with a popular jewish co-opted last name.

We're now at yet another sad point in American history where an innocent man may be hung out to dry to appease a mob.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwcC32z6HIk

Anyway this guy from youtube offers a good take on whats really going on with this case for anyone interested.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way that Zimmerman told his attorneys to piss off and started holding press conferences himself is legal suicide. He's hanging himself, probably out of guilt. A man who did *not* want to go to jail would listen to his lawyer. Zimmerman has demonstrated that he is a nightmare of a client, and now no attorney is going to want to represent him. If he gets stuck with a state's attorney, they're going to have to get the judge to threaten Zimmerman with a contempt of court charge if he does not shut his mouth and quit talking to the media.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Black tribes in Africa, prior to the 1800's, held black slaves practically forever. There's nothing "lame" about pointing out the facts. Tribes sold slaves to Arab traders, who sold them to the shipowners for transportation to the New World. And blacks think that they want to be Muslim, ferchrissakes. :)

We had white slaves in the US, in the 1700's and before. Called "indentured servants', the debt was tyipically in payment for being shipped here. It did not, however, last beyond one lifetime, nobody's kids got sold into slavery. However, the Japanese and German Americans, locked up in Concentration Camps for 3-4 years during WW2, were essentially held in slavery. So was anyone who was drafted into the military. Blacks need to get over this part of history and start measuring up, instead of sagging their pants and showing their butts, for instance, as well as painting graffiti everywhere and creating "heroes" out of mutts like TI.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zimmerman already has a new attorney Bible Belt.

I've got to go look up his name and I'll edit it in.

Edit: Mark O'Mara is his name.

From my understanding of things his initial attorneys were working pro bono for George and were basically volunteers salivating at a chance to take on his case.

Likely as Zimmerman got to thinking he probably decided he wanted to hand pick his own attorney hence O'Mara replacing the other guys.

I've heard Zimmerman's dad is a judge so he probably had the names of good attorneys in mind already.

"No one will ever know with absolute assurance whether or not he said "coon". The audio is too garbled. If there's a detail in a painting you can't make out, increasing your focus on that detail doesn't help distinguish what it is. Instead, zoom out and see if the rest of the painting gives any useful context to what the detail may be. In this case, I think you have all you need to make a rational assumption."

Yep, the possibilities for what he said are endless and range from "punks" to "goons" to "cold".

Supposedly "goons" is a popular phrase in Florida so it would make the most sense despite the race baiters hoping with all their might it was the "c" word.

Though indeed the audio is so garbled we'll likely never really know what he said there for certain.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hopefully he listens to the new attorney. We shouldn't hear his voice again until the case is over. I can't imagine his attorney letting him take the stand to testify.