Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trash talking ex

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because you were not man enough for her devotion and loyalty.
She's only devoted and loyal towards her agenda at any time. Being a man doesn't keep her from cheating.
Being her best option lessens the chance though.

Rawksteddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's only devoted and loyal towards her agenda at any time. Being a man doesn't keep her from cheating.
She was kinda all over the place. I don’t think it’s my fault in becoming less attractive. I think it’s my fault in poor selection. But it doesn’t matter now. Because it’s over. I’ve removed her from my social media. And will just move on.

Rawksteddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
She was kinda all over the place. I don’t think it’s my fault in becoming less attractive. I think it’s my fault in poor selection. But it doesn’t matter now. Because it’s over. I’ve removed her from my social media. And will just move on.
It sucks because she was really hot.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess deep down I’ve left the door open for some sort of reconciliation with my ex. And things with her have been on and off again. I suppose if I were to unfriend her, it’d impose a certain element of finality to the whole thing and that’s probably a good choice. I haven’t been contacting her or anything.
I think that if every forum member here was as honest as your above posting, they'd also admit that they've made similar conveniences for an ex. It's not one of those things we enjoy admitting to others (or ourselves) but I think that we've all done it.

The fact that you can own it and do so publicly, is an indication of self-confidence that I'd wager is lacking among several of the old-time forum members.

I'm sure that you're going to do well with the women.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True.

And...

If you are her best option, she won’t cheat.

Cheating would be acting not in her own best interest.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Irrelevant.
lol,
Your physical body is the sum total of your choices.

Eat junk food -> get fat
Fvck low quality hoes -> get std’s

Enjoy women with class -> life get’s better all around

unless, of course, you’re really desperate to increase your notch count for validation, then by all means enjoy yourself

The point is, regardless of your choices, win with them. If she was worthy enough for you to get your dlck wet, she’s worthy enough to not disparage.

It’s just a reflection of the one doing the disparagement for anyone not blind to it.

Last edited:

Rawksteddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman cheats, she is low value, low morals.
She doesn’t message me for a week. Then I delete her from Facebook and she starts accusing me of doing it because I’m seeing someone else. Insanity

Rawksteddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
anything this ex or any ex does or says "I miss you"..........."we had good memories"..........."you ok"

i want you to translate into this sentence

"ARE YOU STILL SUCKING YA THUMB WATCHING SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE, WAITING FOR ME??. VALIDATE ME BOY"
After I unfriended her I went to her page to block her. And she had been posting sexy pictures of herself and flirting with her orbiters in the comments. Also had changed her privacy settings to make all her passive aggressive posts public so I’d be able to see them. Seemed real narcissistic to me.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All bait.!! she will give you a taste of the nectar from the plant next if you go real quiet........then the morning after she will ghost you or go quiet on you like you never existed....then she will rinse and repeat this behaviour forever................if you allow her to

ThinkerG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that a yes then?
It’s more like “here we go again boys” but it’s ok, this is a must. Everything youve said so far demonstrates low value, denial and just lost. Most people start here, you’re just lost but with research and effort you can achieve a rebirth. You must unplug first. I’d start by reading the rational male.